Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

40 days working on kikes destruction

Hey guys,
I have been checking all the time the progression of the war in Israel and apparently the kikes side has not been affected as the palestine side.
I have been putting all the energy I can on the destruction working and I beg everyone to do the same.
In my family there are a lot of fanatic xtians, and I have been checking all the time by facebook what they are up to, and here in my city I see that a lot of them, and I mean, A LOT are praying, fasting, and doing a lot of work to "save" israel and I believe this could be powerful. They are incredible stupid and know nothing about history, they just believe that place is holy or whatever, and they are all saying jesus is coming and stuff....
I'm so angry, that I almost posted something about it on FB, but a inner voice told me not to do anything and let it go and I know its a smart thing to do.
If there is a way to stop those fucked up xtians and make them just shut the fuck up....

Lets keep working...

Hail Satan
Hail Volac
Hail Astaroth

Many of us satanists are doing the best we can and the most we can. You are not alone and any satanist who is not putting any effort or support into this are not dedicated satanists to the point where they would help this war. But there are many who have valid excuses not to but that's not the point. We are stronger than those xians and we already won this war as Father Satan and the gods have said. We just have to keep going.

------------------------------
On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 4:26 PM EST christianstone07072012 wrote:

Hey guys,
I have been checking all the time the progression of the war in Israel and apparently the kikes side has not been affected as the palestine side.
I have been putting all the energy I can on the destruction working and I beg everyone to do the same.
In my family there are a lot of fanatic xtians, and I have been checking all the time by facebook what they are up to, and here in my city I see that a lot of them, and I mean, A LOT are praying, fasting, and doing a lot of work to "save" israel and I believe this could be powerful. They are incredible stupid and know nothing about history, they just believe that place is holy or whatever, and they are all saying jesus is coming and stuff....
I'm so angry, that I almost posted something about it on FB, but a inner voice told me not to do anything and let it go and I know its a smart thing to do.
If there is a way to stop those fucked up xtians and make them just shut the fuck up....

Lets keep working...

Hail Satan
Hail Volac
Hail Astaroth

For the 40 days working to be valid, it must be finished. We are only at day 11Just keep it up

Hail Satan!
Pe 20-nov.-2012, la 22:26, "christianstone07072012" <christianstone28@... a scris:

Hey guys,

Lets keep working...

Hail Satan
Hail Volac
Hail Astaroth

And how could they possibly be more powerful then we are, when they have no knowledge about the powers of the soul and mind?! They have no clue about how to use their powers. They don't even accept them. Some xians don't even believe they have a soul -.- (see jehovah's witnesses).  Don't get disappointed we make impact. Just wait for the 40days time to be reached and then give it some time to do it's job. Only afterwards we can judge. And still, this is just the beginning. We need to work and work till they are completely out :) 

Hail Satan!
Pe 20-nov.-2012, la 22:26, "christianstone07072012" <christianstone28@... a scris:

Hey guys,

Lets keep working...

Hail Satan
Hail Volac
Hail Astaroth

I would love to see a bomb dropped on Jeruselem, hell, the whole damned country of Israel, but even if it isn't happening.....the kikes are still losing.

Read my post on the foreign news shows.

Pissrael is losing suppt, losing allies. Just wait till they fuck with the wrong country. Then its over. :D yeaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "christianstone07072012" <christianstone28@... wrote:

Hey guys,

Lets keep working...

Hail Satan
Hail Volac
Hail Astaroth

I was about to say the same thing xians can't really do a whole lot since their energy is drained constantly from going to church and praying to jewsus . Even if there is a lot of them praying it still doesn't match a Satanist strength. Our strength is way more powerful and we know how to amplify and direct our power. xians only know how to pray since that's the only thing they can do.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] 40 days working on kikes destruction

And how could they possibly be more powerful then we are, when they have no knowledge about the powers of the soul and mind?! They have no clue about how to use their powers. They don't even accept them. Some xians don't even believe they have a soul -.- (see jehovah's witnesses).  Don't get disappointed we make impact. Just wait for the 40days time to be reached and then give it some time to do it's job. Only afterwards we can judge. And still, this is just the beginning. We need to work and work till they are completely out :) 

Hail Satan!

Hey guys,

Lets keep working...

Hail Satan
Hail Volac
Hail Astaroth

True, I dont believe they can be stronger than us, I was just worried that their prayers could do some impact... but you are right, I should not worry about it and keep on working. The energy is absolutely incredible.

Hail Satan
Hail Volac
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

And how could they possibly be more powerful then we are, when they have no knowledge about the powers of the soul and mind?! They have no clue about how to use their powers. They don't even accept them. Some xians don't even believe they have a soul -.- (see jehovah's witnesses). Don't get disappointed we make impact. Just wait for the 40days time to be reached and then give it some time to do it's job. Only afterwards we can judge. And still, this is just the beginning. We need to work and work till they are completely out :)

Hail Satan!

Hey guys,

Lets keep working...

Hail Satan
Hail Volac
Hail Astaroth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back