Header Wallpaper

40-day HP Zevios Metathronos program break at work

AvatarSlavic1 min to read

Hello dears. One question about the 40-day HP Zevios Metathronos program. If there was a break during these days (2 days), can you continue from the last moment of stopping and go further or do you have to start everything from the beginning? I once saw a similar question and the answer was about 2-3 days, that you can continue. Thank you, greetings to all.

Grateful to his father for saving him from death. I'm starting a new life. Proud of his origins and spiritual family.

#1

You can continue where you left off, but don't start on a Void of curse Moon.

#2

If I understood the purpose of the 40-day HPZM666 program, it is to get you started on the consistent spiritual path. Other people might find it more useful to work slightly differently given different contexts, health conditions or spiritual needs/advancement. This process is creative, and the purpose of HPZM666 probably was to show the most crucial things in the beginning for Zevists as some material here might seem very confusing for new people. For me it also was the case in the beginning, and only now I can see for myself in what order I need to advance further. You can also check the following roadmap: https://roadmap.sh/r?id=65d613bd66cd6d03d2c365fa . And you can see the purpose of this program is to help you make sure you can do the daily basics.

Answering your question, it does not matter too much if you skipped two days. It is better to skip two days and still be consistent for other days than try to do the 30 day workload in one day. Of course, if I were you, I would reflect on why it happened so that I skipped a couple of days, and would try to make sure this would not happen again. But without any regret as in life some things might be out of our control due to various variables at play.

Finally, for those who want to check HPZM666's 40-day program, here is the URL:

#3

Yes, you need to restart as your spiritual progress has halted.

"There might be Darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" - Lord Eligos

"Being yourself is the greatest thing you can do for yourself." - Lord Phenex

"Don't forget that you have all of us!" - The Gods (To All Members: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=435533#p435533 )

#4

It really depends on where you are staying. In many exercises, the effect is cumulative and it will melt in one day. The best way not to miss days is to increase the time of adaptation and habit formation, there will be nothing terrible if you stretch the program to 60 or even 100 days, the main thing is to get a habit, it's like brushing your teeth or washing your face and then you will not miss. There is also a great advice to do some meditations with pauses so that the brain has time to switch.

#5
This is the targeted message.

It's better to have undisrupted progress with any program/process, but you can continue where you left off.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#6

Thank you very much. Unfortunately, these were temporary complications, but now I will bring everything to an end.

Grateful to his father for saving him from death. I'm starting a new life. Proud of his origins and spiritual family.

#7

You can keep going.
The program is meant to introduce you to these concepts and your future routine, so be a bit more lenient with yourself. Still diligent, but don't consider it like a working, a square, or more advanced meditations.
Ideally, there wouldn't be breaks, but this is because it's just inefficient to go a day without at least AC, AoP, CS, Void, Yoga and some breathing exercises. You are just setting yourself back.
But missing a day doesn't ruin the program or anything.

~
"That light, He said, am I, Nous, Thy God, who is before the hygra physis borne out of Darkness. The Logos, from Nous, is the Son of God."
- Θ Lord Thoth Θ

#8

You can continue the program and when the program is finished, I suggest you to start the 6 months program: