Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

360-degree vision??

grauer_hans

I had an interesting experience while meditating the other day. I noticed that as I got deeper and deeper into the meditative state that I was beginning to sense everything that was happening around me even without looking at it - I just "knew" what was next to me or behind me without having to look. I felt like my mind expanded beyond my body and like my intuition was sharpened manifold, which I did a series of tests on to make sure it wasnt my imagination.

Also, I had mentioned in an earlier message that I was seeing what looked like white light around people's heads. Well, scratch that - its not just people's heads - against a white or black surface under the right lighting I can faintly see what looks like a misty coating of energy about 3-6 inches thick depending on the individual all over his/her body.

you know when you are driving down the road and the humidity makes it look like there is rippling mist or something going across the road in the distance?? It has no color of its own but its kind of like a visual distortion - like light bending - get what I'm saying? I keep seeing something similar on top of people's heads though...except its like there is a point on the dead center of the tops of their heads...and it looks like there are energy rays emanating out of that point.

am I just seeing white because my psychic eyes are not yet open enough to make out color? White is actually all colors mixed as one - I read that somewhere.

Please escuse my posing questions which may seem obvious - I'm quite new to all this and I'm still getting over the shock compared to my old life.

<td val[/IMG]I know what you are describing I have seen similar things myself.It just means you are really opening up.Good job and keep it up.Sometimes when I get in that trance state I can see auras of just things too.Like I saw energy coming off of a table in the room.Just means you are advancing and experiencing new things that's all.But there is more to come if you continue.Be proud of your acomplishment.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 360-degree vision??
Sent: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 2:40:30 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I had an interesting experience while meditating the other day. I noticed that as I got deeper and deeper into the meditative state that I was beginning to sense everything that was happening around me even without looking at it - I just "knew" what was next to me or behind me without having to look. I felt like my mind expanded beyond my body and like my intuition was sharpened manifold, which I did a series of tests on to make sure it wasnt my imagination.

Also, I had mentioned in an earlier message that I was seeing what looked like white light around people's heads. Well, scratch that - its not just people's heads - against a white or black surface under the right lighting I can faintly see what looks like a misty coating of energy about 3-6 inches thick depending on the individual all over his/her body.

you know when you are driving down the road and the humidity makes it look like there is rippling mist or something going across the road in the distance?? It has no color of its own but its kind of like a visual distortion - like light bending - get what I'm saying? I keep seeing something similar on top of people's heads though...except its like there is a point on the dead center of the tops of their heads...and it looks like there are energy rays emanating out of that point.

am I just seeing white because my psychic eyes are not yet open enough to make out color? White is actually all colors mixed as one - I read that somewhere.

Please escuse my posing questions which may seem obvious - I'm quite new to all this and I'm still getting over the shock compared to my old life.

[/TD]

Correction Grauer, BLACK is the mixture of all colors....at least when it comes to painting.

This bending" your seeing...does it look like "heat waves" on a hot road, in the distance?

Or in a desert, like the Sahara?

Yes, I have seen those! And other things.....swirly energy, literally, looks like its alive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grauer_hans" <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

I had an interesting experience while meditating the other day. I noticed that as I got deeper and deeper into the meditative state that I was beginning to sense everything that was happening around me even without looking at it - I just "knew" what was next to me or behind me without having to look. I felt like my mind expanded beyond my body and like my intuition was sharpened manifold, which I did a series of tests on to make sure it wasnt my imagination.

No, white is the mixture of colors, he's correct, this is even explained in the JoS site. We use white-gold energy because i contains all colors. Black is the absence of color. When it comes to pains, if you mix all colors except for black you'll get brown.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Correction Grauer, BLACK is the mixture of all colors....at least when it comes to painting.

This bending" your seeing...does it look like "heat waves" on a hot road, in the distance?

Yes, I have seen those! And other things.....swirly energy, literally, looks like its alive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grauer_hans" <anakinskywalker629@ wrote:

I see that too! Exept its my aura I see. Almost like water vapor with no color, or the heat waves you described. I can onyx see it in a trance, a light trance, but a trance none the less. Keep up the work!
Hail Satan!
On Dec 3, 2012 7:10 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]I know what you are describing I have seen similar things myself.It just means you are really opening up.Good job and keep it up.Sometimes when I get in that trance state I can see auras of just things too.Like I saw energy coming off of a table in the room.Just means you are advancing and experiencing new things that's all.But there is more to come if you continue.Be proud of your acomplishment.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 360-degree vision??
Sent: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 2:40:30 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I had an interesting experience while meditating the other day. I noticed that as I got deeper and deeper into the meditative state that I was beginning to sense everything that was happening around me even without looking at it - I just "knew" what was next to me or behind me without having to look. I felt like my mind expanded beyond my body and like my intuition was sharpened manifold, which I did a series of tests on to make sure it wasnt my imagination.

[/TD]

Alright Firestarter, I won't argue about the light colors, or energy blends...

Guess my art teacher was a liar then? And I am a painter, as well.
I get black when I mix all colors, except for white.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, white is the mixture of colors, he's correct, this is even explained in the JoS site. We use white-gold energy because i contains all colors. Black is the absence of color. When it comes to pains, if you mix all colors except for black you'll get brown.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "grauer_hans" <anakinskywalker629@ wrote:

Sorry, I was thinking about the 3 basic colors. Not others.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

The way I understand it is.

Say you have the color red. Red is made up of every color but red. It reflects red. Thus you see it as the color red, because that light is being reflected off.

When you see a green leaf. That leaf is every color but green. It reflects green so thus you see it as green. And so on.

So to make black. Black is all colors. Thus it reflects no colors. So you see it as black. Excempted from any color. It reflects nothing, it only absorbs.

White is the exclusion of all colors. It has not a single color. It reflects all colors. Thus you see it as white. You cannot make the color white. To add in any color would make it that color.

No white does reflect all the colors. So the colors are being deflected, everything is being deflected. You can take the colors from white that are being deflected from it. As for the color it self, it holds no color.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

But the wh[/IMG]Roy [/IMG]Roy G. Biv... exactly the same order. [/B]

Hail Satan!
Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 18:10, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... a scris:

hailz

It does not contain the colors. It reflects the Colors. Thus giving off the rainbow. Yes it reflects all these colors. So your able get them from it.

As for it having the colors inside it. no.

Just as black is the excemption of all color. You cannot take color from it. As it reflects none. However, it has all the colors to make it.

Its kinda backwards thinking I know. This is physics though. It works a little differntly then people might think.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

But the white light contains indeed all the colours except black. Remember the little experiment we had in school with the prism? When a white light passes through it, at the other side appears a 'rainbow'. See "Roy G. Biv". Also the human soul it's made from all 7 colours of the light spectrum. Just start from the base chakra to the crown. You will have exactly the same colours as in Roy G. Biv... exactly the same order.

Hail Satan!

Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 18:10, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... a scris:

hailz

To get white you don't need to mix all those lights together though. Just a red light, a green light and a blue one in the same intensity make white.

Try this and see:

http://www.thetech.org/exhibits/online/ ... ixing.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

But the white light contains indeed all the colours except black. Remember the little experiment we had in school with the prism? When a white light passes through it, at the other side appears a 'rainbow'. See "Roy G. Biv". Also the human soul it's made from all 7 colours of the light spectrum. Just start from the base chakra to the crown. You will have exactly the same colours as in Roy G. Biv... exactly the same order.

Hail Satan!

hailz

Oops link doesn't work. Nevermind, there's also a picture that shows that:

http://www.d.umn.edu/~mharvey/colorwheel.jpg

To get white you don't need to mix all those lights together though. Just a red light, a green light and a blue one in the same intensity make white.

Try this and see:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], thomas_schweitzer66@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 18:10, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ a scris:

hailz

That is also true firestarter.

When it comes to colors they are very indepth. Its not just O look a color.

There is alot that goes into them. That is why it is so important, to work with color energy. Your chakras have color.

Remember this is not religion, at least in the traditional sense. This is the real universe. Everything is explained by science. It goes deeper and deeper. When we use colors to empower our aura it is very important and real.

As with everything, there is alot more then meets the eye as well. To be a Satanist, is to be the highest form of Atheistical Science.

Everything of the occult can be explained scientifically.

Try this and see:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], thomas_schweitzer66@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

hailz

Yeah, strange they thought us the white light it's made of all of the spectrum colours and not only of the three. I still have that clear imagine of the prism, actually there were two of them. From one side was projected a beam of white light. By passing through the first prism it was breaking into all 7 rainbow colours. Afterwards, this lil rainbow was directed to pass through the second prism. What we got at the end was white light again ... That's why I was so sure 'bout it :)

Hail Satan!
Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 18:51, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... a scris:

Try this and see:

Hail Satan!

hailz

Thats really cool. There is so much about colors I do not understand. All I know is what I wrote. I learned it in a physics class and I did a painting class many years ago. I had to look up and go research alot.

I am really glad for this discussion because it made me realize alot about the colors that I did not see. It was as if four or five differnt experiences came together and I put it all into one. Then realized there was a million things more I needed to learn.

Yeah, strange they thought us the white light it's made of all of the spectrum colours and not only of the three. I still have that clear imagine of the prism, actually there were two of them. From one side was projected a beam of white light. By passing through the first prism it was breaking into all 7 rainbow colours. Afterwards, this lil rainbow was directed to pass through the second prism. What we got at the end was white light again ... That's why I was so sure 'bout it :)

Hail Satan!

Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 18:51, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... a scris:

Try this and see:

Hail Satan!

hailz

Yeah, that's why I love these groups as well. We learn a lot from the experiences, wisdom and knowledge of those who choses to share them with the rest of the group..

Hail Satan!
Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 20:28, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... a scris:

Thats really cool. There is so much about colors I do not understand. All I know is what I wrote. I learned it in a physics class and I did a painting class many years ago. I had to look up and go research alot.

I am really glad for this discussion because it made me realize alot about the colors that I did not see. It was as if four or five differnt experiences came together and I put it all into one. Then realized there was a million things more I needed to learn.

Hail Satan!

Try this and see:

Hail Satan!

hailz

I may be wrong but isn't white the container of all colors? I know that when you mix all colors together you get black. White is the opposite of black obviously. I think all colors originate from white because without black you would not be able to tell the difference between light. All color is light.

I've noticed that if you look at the moon you can see the white energy and around it you can see purple and other colors. The reason why these colors stick out is because they are behind a black blackground.

The only thing that existed before matter was created in the universe was the void. There was no other form of light than black. And then, somehow, an explosion of the purest form of white light created color and matter. (All matter is made up of light and vibration) the explosion of light formed the possibilites of color, so white is the origin of all color. White originated from black so all color is a form of white. Right?
Hail Satan!
I hope this is logical and not nonsense.
------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 8:30 AM PST darrklady13 wrote:

hailz

Yeah, according to Wikipedia too. I looked up for it just to be sure i don't talk shit. LOL
"In the visible spectrum, white reflects light and is a presence of all colours, but black absorbs light and is an absence of colour"
Another one "white is the colour the human eye sees when it looks at light which contains all the wavelengths of the visible spectrum .... Substances appear white because their surfaces reflect back most of the light that strikes them and do not absorb some of its colour"
But then, "in optics, white can be obtain by mixing red, blue and green light"
The way the rest of the colours are created, is quite close to what DPSaturn explained. The colour of the spectrum that is not absorbed by the substance, will be the one which will define it. An example: "In the case of glaciers, the ice is more tightly pressed together and contains little air. As sunlight enters the ice, more red of the spectrum is absorbed, so the light scattered will be bluish"
And it seems the one who first did the experiment with the two prisms was Isaac Newton :)
So we are all right :-D haha
Hail Satan!
Pe 4-dec.-2012, la 22:48, Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... a scris:

I may be wrong but isn't white the container of all colors? I know that when you mix all colors together you get black. White is the opposite of black obviously. I think all colors originate from white because without black you would not be able to tell the difference between light. All color is light.

I've noticed that if you look at the moon you can see the white energy and around it you can see purple and other colors. The reason why these colors stick out is because they are behind a black blackground.

The only thing that existed before matter was created in the universe was the void. There was no other form of light than black. And then, somehow, an explosion of the purest form of white light created color and matter. (All matter is made up of light and vibration) the explosion of light formed the possibilites of color, so white is the origin of all color. White originated from black so all color is a form of white. Right?
Hail Satan!
I hope this is logical and not nonsense.
------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 8:30 AM PST darrklady13 wrote:

hailz

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back