Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#284 Wanting to save people but their stubbornness (brainwashed.)

AskSatanOperator

Oh it really gets really frustrating. people who are deceived, people who call them “love” “compassion” and believe them. not being able to tell them that what they believe is wrong. and when others tell them, they never believe them. then there are all these weird things like “our mighty allah created natural oils, natural foods, animals for us” and “our prophet was so compassionate that he cut his pants so as not to wake the cat and went to war”. it really gets frustrating. i hope they find the right path. what should i do to deal with it?

For example, my close friend is bisexual and she is so brainwashed that even though she knows that homosexuality is totally cursed in his “holy book” she still believes in it. I WISH I COULD SHOW THEM ALL THE RIGHT PATH AND SAVE THEIR SOULS FROM DECAY!

Oh it really gets really frustrating. people who are deceived, people who call them “love” “compassion” and believe them. not being able to tell them that what they believe is wrong. and when others tell them, they never believe them. then there are all these weird things like “our mighty allah created natural oils, natural foods, animals for us” and “our prophet was so compassionate that he cut his pants so as not to wake the cat and went to war”. it really gets frustrating. i hope they find the right path. what should i do to deal with it?

For example, my close friend is bisexual and she is so brainwashed that even though she knows that homosexuality is totally cursed in his “holy book” she still believes in it. I WISH I COULD SHOW THEM ALL THE RIGHT PATH AND SAVE THEIR SOULS FROM DECAY!
In my opinion, wanting to save people because you think you're the only one following the "right path" doesn't make you any different from xian priests, clergymen and similar people. You can't "save" anyone, people have to save themselves. Pure knowledge is out there within everyone's reach, we live in a fortunate century from this point of view. Don't underestimate the power of planting a seed, but don't stress yourself over people's stubborness (especially the ones who follow the three jewish religions), it's like talking to a wall and it's useless most of the time. Because they are not fully in their senses. It's not them who talk, it's their false god thoughtform, deeply planted in their mind rent free.

In the twenty-five years or so that I have existed in this incarnation, I have tried to help as many people as I could in my life in different ways, in many cases, most of them I have even succeeded and many owe me their lives and having found noble reasons to work hard.

And I can tell you two things:
1) It is impossible to always be able to save everyone, take into consideration that if you want to dedicate yourself to true compassion, you may suffer from the fact that some simply do not want to be saved or helped, and want to continue in something that is destroying them. Which could be Islam or some other type of vice such as alcohol or gambling, drugs, etc.

2) Even if you were to succeed in saving the existence of a person, it is not said that this person will then still be able to exploit the fact of still being alive. It could easily happen that they will not obtain any kind of improvement anyway.

Then I would not like to add a third point in which I always reveal to you from personal experiences that in some cases they may not even appreciate your work and could attack you, this third point is not necessary.

My point is to have compassion and try to help others, but don't despair if you don't succeed because thinking you can always succeed is a utopia. And feeling guilty because you didn't succeed is wrong: it's not you who failed, but them.

If you really see that you can't save the person you love from something Jewish, then you could adopt a different and more general strategy, instead of insisting against his will, opt to do one more RTR. In the long run, Jewish evil will be eradicated from this world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back