Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#281 Posthumous marriage/suicidal thoughts

AskSatanOperator

Hi,
I have autism and I’m just wondering if any of you have a relative (woman) who I can posthumously marry and that she was never married but wanted to be. I’m suicidal and I need a wife to be married so badly. I’m in pain so much it’s too much.

Hi,
I have autism and I’m just wondering if any of you have a relative (woman) who I can posthumously marry and that she was never married but wanted to be. I’m suicidal and I need a wife to be married so badly. I’m in pain so much it’s too much.
Hi, I'll answer you the best I can, hoping to be helpful.

Social relationships (friendship, marriage, etc.) don't work on demand. You can't sit at a table on a forum and ask the waiter if he'll bring you a woman to marry. It's not like at a restaurant. It's something that is cultivated and this forum is not a dating app for singles.

I know you're already sad, but I have some good news for you:
1) finding a wife will be possible when you understand how to handle this kind of situation, I know you might think something like: "but I'm 50/60/70 years old, it's already too late", but it doesn't work with a countdown.

2) The person you really can't afford to lose/not have is YOUR person. You are the one who is necessary to yourself, and only you. So if you hurt yourself, you will lose the only person who is truly important in your life: you.
Not having a wife has NEVER been a good reason in the entire universe to lose yourself. The lack of others must never make us lack ourselves.

The proposition of the Original Poster does not really achieve anything fulfilling in the long term. In the short term, one would have some semblance of fulfillment for a moment, but since this approach is not realistic or useful in any real way, it is for naught. I suggest you gradually improve your Self by removing negative karma, spiritual dross, learning something useful for you personally, getting and being healthy, rediscovering the lost art of human relationships and the list goes. There are many useful things to do during your life and marrying dead people and suicide are not among those.

Hi,
If you're suicidal, you want someone to project love onto, which you probably haven't felt at any point in your life. Then you're making a bad decision, because these mental problems will only get in the way of your relationship.
Heal yourself first, and build a strong mind, you could eventually become a cattle that accepts anything out of mediocre neediness.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back