Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#161 I need to express this

AskSatanOperator

What I plan to write now is not a question, but an anonymous vent and comment. I was reading HPHC's recent sermon on rituals and future site modifications, and many people were writing "defenses" (I think another word would be better, but I don't know which one) to the English language about it being a language that works better with mental flow and all that stuff.

The truth is that English is an overrated language. They say that many people learn it because it is "necessary", and others because it is more "comfortable" to speak, but the truth is that I totally disagree with the latter. For me personally it is uncomfortable, I really don't understand what is good for the mental flow. I express myself quite well in my language, which is a Romance language. I only use English when necessary (like reading the JoS and the Forums, looking for more varied and extensive information, etc), but not beyond that. I recognize that because of its structure (very over-simplified) it makes it "lighter" when speaking and thinking, but that is not my case. Maybe it's because I don't speak it fluently and I need the support of a translator when I want to express myself, but as far as I can see, even if I were, I would still have the same feelings I have now.

Besides, any language sounds elegant if it is spoken well, there is nothing special about English in this aspect, it is like any modern language. Regarding what HPS Lydia said, I don't quite agree, because if you are a crude person with a bad vocabulary, there is no point in learning another language to write and speak better.

Honestly, all the status English has today is merely artificial, pushed by the US government when it was already owned by the jews, when it should be on par with any modern language. None of them are going to do any good in the long run (including mine), unlike the ancient languages, which are more deserving of international language status (preferably by continental region, as someone once commented here in the Forums). As an aside, it is as one comment (in an excerpt from this one) said, "Unfortunately, our modern languages are nothing more than diluted and extremely simplified corruptions that are basically devoid of spiritual power and meaning." It seems rather unfair to me, really; and this is why I used the word "necessary" in quotation marks earlier.

I know it is quite ironic that I am writing this in this language, but it is the only option I have for everyone here to understand what I think.

My intention is not to offend people who speak English as a native language, but to try to speak in a more objective way along with my opinion. I don't hate their/your language, on the contrary, I like the language even if I feel that it is not really for me, even though I understand it quite well, what happens is that the overvaluation and undervaluation bothers me a lot, since I believe that everything should be valued as it deserves it taking into account many points. I know that English is currently the dominant auxiliary language (I consider that this term is more correct than saying "international language" for this case because many languages like Spanish and French are spoken in "more than one country", since the words in quotation marks make up the meaning of the word "international", that is, something relative that manifests itself in two or more countries) and that it is the only option one has nowadays, but I think things should be different.

I also know that people have the right to speak whatever language they want, but I think one should be proud of their true culture, since the language is part of it. The reason I mention this is that there are people who are ashamed of this, so they want to "replace" it with another one, which I think is very wrong. I also believe that taking too many words from other languages, even from different linguistic families, is a form of multiculturalism because of what I said before, since it takes away its identity.

The reason I chose to write here is because I am ashamed to use my account to say this, I don't want you to know who I am as I am afraid you will make fun of me or think I am a troll account, I hope you will forgive me.

I hope you all have a good day.

Hello :)

What I wrote was not my personal opinion, I've heard this from many people fluent in French and Spanish, who were also fluent in English.

Modern english can be sloppy, but look at Dickens era, Victorian, Shakespeare, and beyond. Look at the entirety of the language, not just what is current. I know this also applies to other languages too, there are different regional dialects in probably all languages.

Not everyone feels the same about every language. You said you feel uncomfortable with it, this is fine, we all have different things we are more familiar with. It's just personal opinion and taste. Some people take english lessons for many years and never really catch on, some people catch on very quickly. This goes for every language.

As for "any language sounds elegant if it is spoken well", yes, I never said to the contrary. I said english can allow for more freedom, I meant regarding artistic style of writing, expressing things in unique forms, methods. Again, this has been mentioned by people native to other languages.

As for modern languages not having spiritual power, try vibrating words of your language and see if they are mantras. They probably aren't, unless the words were the same in the ancient form of your language. That's what was meant by spiritual power, if the words are mantras and have spiritual effects.

"I think one should be proud of their true culture". Yes, definitely! I had written in the past that anyone from America etc can look into their European heritage and learn the language of their people, the language their ancestors spoke (this goes for english too, the old style of it), to increase pride in their people and feel closer to their ancestors.

I am not an expert of languages but I know some, and I think English has been bushed to promote globalization as people need a common way of talking if overmixing is to happen, in the jews' ill minds. But, the truth is, I fond much more valuable information in Interned while looking in English, rather than in other languages, at least for my knowledge. US and other anglo-saxons nations have a very high research, power and modern attitude so they are a sort of pulling locomotive for the Western train.

I say this because I noticed, languages are very linked to the "mass mind" of the nation creating those languages.
English is quite informal (there is only "you" and maybe ancient "sir" in UK older tradutions) and sounds like a pioneering language, in its essence, as the US are a pioneering nation. Take German for example: it is a very complicated language, each word is very detailed, you cannot simpky say "go" but there is a specific word defining how you go, you cannot say "put it there" but you need to define how, in which position, and how it is "put" with an appropriate word. Infact, the Germans are very precise, rule-oriented, organized and sound. Like their language.

So defining a "more appropriate" language is highly subjective, a French mind is more emotional than a Swedish mind, so their language is.

Ancient languages (of which I have no knowledge) were probably created with spiritual power in mind, while modern languages are not, so this is the bigger difference I think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back