Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#160 Shaping and moving energy (by visualizing.)

AskSatanOperator

I don't know how to explain it, but you can understand me more or less. can I visualize the energy in my eyes and move it, for example, in the form of a line and the color blue, which eliminates negativity? let's say I bring the blue energy in the form of a line around my house and turn it into a circle. like that. would it work like that? or something like that? I'am sorry for my english.

I don't know how to explain it, but you can understand me more or less. can I visualize the energy in my eyes and move it, for example, in the form of a line and the color blue, which eliminates negativity? let's say I bring the blue energy in the form of a line around my house and turn it into a circle. like that. would it work like that? or something like that? I'am sorry for my english.
In order for your magic to work, you need to use three steps of witchcraft and do not forget to program the energy.

Blue energy can be used in both white magic and black magic, you need to program the energy according to the properties of the color of energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back