Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#145 Can i do the Rituels for Satan and other gods for help while i am still not active spiritually ?

AskSatanOperator

I need to ged rid of my big problems its holding me back. But im at my own so i hope Satan and gods will hold my hang. Can i do rituels before starting meditating/ect. .

You can do anything you want, but you will be sorely disappointed if you ignore the meditations just because you expect the Gods to fix your life instantly. The Gods will not quick-fix your life.

If you search through this forum, you will find hundreds of posts by people who joined Satanism only to ask Satan to fix their life and were not interested in meditating or developing themselves spiritually, and all of them were disappointed when nothing like that happened. Some of them blamed Satan and the Gods and went back to Christianity.

I have seen so many cases that I always warn people who want to join Satanism only because their life sucks and want to fix it. It is more effective if someone joins Satanism while their life is going well, so he/she will have the peace of mind to do power meditations and yoga and other practices, so when his/her life takes a bad turn they will be able to handle it better.

Power meditation is a must. This is the first thing you must start doing after the Dedication ritual. You can do other things like God rituals too, but whatever else you do you should do it while you practice daily power meditation. And also the rituals to Satan will not quick-fix your life, if that's the only reason you're doing them and not because you want to connect with Satan and the Gods you will be disappointed. Satan and the Gods can help, but they want you to develop your soul with power meditation and use your own powers instead of depending on them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back