Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations #112 trance

This question is related to meditation.

AskSatanOperator

In this blue light medetion I vizulze my self with the blue color and than what I need to do believing I'm floating at the aime time I vizulze the blue light sorrunding me?

In this blue light medetion I vizulze my self with the blue color and than what I need to do believing I'm floating at the aime time I vizulze the blue light sorrunding me?

This you?

Gabi1234 said:
So.I vizuzle the color.of the third eye like.The minuture sun the color is between my eye brows like the color is rasing like airplane up and stay between my eye brows?
Gabi1234 said:
I mean if I vizukze the color of the third eye I need to vizizle this between.my.eyebrows?
Gabi1234 said:
When people are saying now vizulze the color of the third eye like the miniature sun as the picture but the image can get there so What to do?

Just visualize blue light both inside and outside of you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back