I get this number quite often. I know numbers can have several meanings, and perhaps 77 might be associated with several beings, but I'll ask anyway.
Discussion
It could be my GD reaching out to me. I get this number most often as a synchronicity.
I just got another 77 synchro after asking for one from the God. I do seem to be right that they are trying to reach me through this way.
Seeker in the Dark wrote:View source I just got another 77 synchro after asking for one from the God. I do seem to be right that they are trying to reach me through this way.
Try studing numbers, shapes and so on, you may discover new things.
I can say that the things that are interesting to us can give us new knowledge and power.
It's like we are guided to know certain things.
Sometimes these can be just a step to know different things. One example can be my project "black cube 666".
It was born as random experiment with numbers, and later this introduced me to study other shapes and much more.
Good luck!!!
77 is seth,sitri try it with set ritual in tozrituals.org then meditate then ask him
LegionIshtar888 wrote:View source 77 is seth,sitri try it with set ritual in tozrituals.org then meditate then ask him
How do you know 77 is Set's number? Where did you get that information from?
just ask him for be sure.
