Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Samhain (Anyone else feel it)

Lucius Invictus [NG]

Lucius Invictus [NG]
#1

I have been feeling the coming of fall and Samhain, I don't know how to explain it but sometimes I feel as if I am a child again and the energies of Halloween, Fall, Magical Beings like Witches, Fairies, Ghouls, etc are at my door step of consciousness.

I feel more demonic than usual. Maybe it's just a transit, or maybe I am more Intune than last year.

Either way I am loving it.

Discussion

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#2

It's my favorite time of year! :D

Lunar Dance 666
#3
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=388870 time=1663479988 user_id=57]
It's my favorite time of year! :D

yes! Ive been wanting to have fun since the start of septwmber when I saw the first transition for the holiday!

GoldenxChild1 wrote:

I have been feeling the coming of fall and Samhain, I don't know how to explain it but sometimes I feel as if I am a child again and the energies of Halloween, Fall, Magical Beings like Witches, Fairies, Ghouls, etc are at my door step of consciousness.

I feel more demonic than usual. Maybe it's just a transit, or maybe I am more Intune than last year.

Either way I am loving it.

Lucius Invictus [NG]
#4

Oh it's so good to hear others are excited :)

Lucius Invictus [NG]
#5
GuruThelia wrote:

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! :D

Yes, I know its not originally called that and that the Christian church was responsible for the name change. It's when the veil is at its thinnest and my ancestors dressed the part to terrify evil spirits away.

What do you think will happen this year? This year I feel excited as hell! I’m hoping to get some magick and spell work done and know I will have a great year the following year especially.

Is it normal to receive a guardian demon? I read that it is, even other forms of Satanism state a Zevist receives a patron demon who assists them. I have a demon who introduced himself as Sitri and said to me that he is the Egyptian God Set.

Anyway, I’m helping the cause to fight Israel and its disgusting people and its abhorrent god.

Upon dedication every Zevist should receive a guardian demon!

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#6
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=388870 time=1663479988 user_id=57]
It's my favorite time of year! :D

yes! Ive been wanting to have fun since the start of septwmber when I saw the first transition for the holiday!

It's too bad we can't carve Jack-O-Lanterns together!

AquariusActive Helper
#7
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=389267 time=1663663068 user_id=57]

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=388870 time=1663479988 user_id=57]
It's my favorite time of year! :D

yes! Ive been wanting to have fun since the start of septwmber when I saw the first transition for the holiday!

It's too bad we can't carve Jack-O-Lanterns together!

I will do that and make a bonfire and think of you all :)

Lucius Invictus [NG]
#8
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=389267 time=1663663068 user_id=57]

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=388870 time=1663479988 user_id=57]
It's my favorite time of year! :D

yes! Ive been wanting to have fun since the start of septwmber when I saw the first transition for the holiday!

It's too bad we can't carve Jack-O-Lanterns together!

We all just need to get good at Astral Projecting

Lunar Dance 666
#9
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=389267 time=1663663068 user_id=57]

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=388870 time=1663479988 user_id=57]
It's my favorite time of year! :D

yes! Ive been wanting to have fun since the start of septwmber when I saw the first transition for the holiday!

It's too bad we can't carve Jack-O-Lanterns together!

So true! Heck even pumpkins arent that mainstream over here. They get to be more populair now though :) couple of years ago you couldnt even buy them in a supermarket.

Lunar Dance 666
#10
Aquarius wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=389267 time=1663663068 user_id=57]

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:

yes! Ive been wanting to have fun since the start of septwmber when I saw the first transition for the holiday!

It's too bad we can't carve Jack-O-Lanterns together!

I will do that and make a bonfire and think of you all :)

I'll be there in spirit!

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#11
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=389267 time=1663663068 user_id=57]
It's too bad we can't carve Jack-O-Lanterns together!

I will do that and make a bonfire and think of you all :)

I'll be there in spirit!

I'll think of all of you as well when I carve mine! :)

Flamma BellumActive Helper
#12

So nice to read, after day that was like total war now I open this forum and read these positive words of positive people, feeling is warm and beautiful.

#13

Can't wait going to set up a place to honor my ancestors,then party