Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Retiring From Astrology - Issuing Refunds

High Priestess Lydia Coventina

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#1

It has been an honor to be an astrologer for my fellow Zevists these past 6 or so years. However, I am now retiring.

I will be issuing refunds when I am able to so. I might send some in cryptocurrency, but for now, all are being sent through paypal.

I will contact each person when I am able to, and go over how it will be done. No one will be forgotten, so don't worry, but I will not be contacting everyone immediately, only as I am able to issue refunds. (To those of you who know people waiting on readings from me, please send them this post so they know.)

I will be keeping my website domain name so nobody can impersonate me, and just so you are aware, there are two other Lydia's online who do astrology, neither of them are me (nor are they Zevism) so don't order from them thinking it's me. It's just a strange coincidence. There is no way I would do astrology for non-Zevism and not people here.

As well, with me retiring, I will be able to have much more freedom to be active in these forums, helping out and posting more.

And hopefully my retiring officially will inspire those who are meant to be astrologers, to step up. The only reason I became an astrologer was because HPS Pythia stopped doing astrology for us. But it is not my life path, hence my retirement from it.

For those of you whose charts I have completed over the years, I have truly enjoyed being of service to you. Seeing so many charts of strong Zevist souls has given me more and more optimism and hope for our future here on Earth :)

Discussion

AquariusActive Helper
#2

Your solar returns are gonna be missed dear Lydia. I should've gotten 5 years of them when I was able to lol

One Wire Phenomenon
#3
Lydia wrote:

...

This is sad but ok. If you crypto me it will go to ToZ anyway.

Thanks Lydia

#5
Lydia wrote:

If it's ok with you, please don't feel any need to issue me a refund (I did a natal chart order around 04/13/2020 under the pseudonym Robert Smith, I had emailed about this order before but am not sure if I got the addresses right). I'm not hurting for money and I've benefited a lot from your posts on the forums :)

#7

It will be amazing to see what you have to say around the forums.

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#8
Jack wrote:

Are you getting married ?

I literally laughed out loud :lol: Jack, I'm a westerner, women here can't quit work just because they get married. Even those who don't have to work (wealthy parents and/or husband) are still expected to contribute in some way, be active in their communities for example, so doing astrology would technically still count as I didn't do it for the money, I did it to help my community.

Norse 88 wrote:

Though I had my reading done by HP Zevios Metathronos, I always thought it was really impressive that other Zevism such as yourself offered astrology services to the ToZ as well (and at a fair price). If this isn't your life path, then what is will surely be spectacular, as your astrology readings garner a fair bit of attention around here.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavours.

HAIL ZEUS.

Thank you :)

Shadowcat wrote:

thats sad to hear! understandable however as im sure its alot of work. please do not refund me and keep it :)

HailVictory88 wrote:

If it's ok with you, please don't feel any need to issue me a refund (I did a natal chart order around 04/13/2020 under the pseudonym Robert Smith, I had emailed about this order before but am not sure if I got the addresses right). I'm not hurting for money and I've benefited a lot from your posts on the forums :)

Thank you, know that it will go towards the ToZ in one way or another though :)

StormbloodActive Helper
#9

It has been a pleasure to have many readings done from you. I just wish last time I had ordered 10-20 solar returns instead of 5 :lol: I hope the next version of you is yoga master ;)

WotanwarriorActive Translator
#10

I don't want my money back for my order 2 years ago either, consider it a gift for all the help you have given us over the years.

High Priest Zevios Metathronos
#11

After writing on the subject and reading this, I can say that Lydia you deserve thanks for your service in the community as an astrologer.

We also decided to co-author some information that we are going to post so that people can be more able to do their own readings, aside the ToZ Astrology section. That will help everyone and also give back to all of our own. No matter what, everyone will get what is owed on a personal level too.

I also plan to make a personal update in regards to my case.

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#12

Hey, Lydia. You deserve the break. You've worked hard.

But now I have been waiting for years for readings from HP HC and from you Lydia. I was looking for guidance for a long time and I barely had any money and of course because of the difference of the currencies what I paid was alot atleast for me.

But I thought it was worth it. To me the money isn't the main issue but I waited for years for a couple of readings only to get my money back. Which is honestly dissapointing because I really needed those readings and was willing to do whatever it takes to have it. I even waited a long time which is something that it really hard for my impatient and quick personality.

To be honest, waiting this much and getting nothing is really disappointing. Waiting for me is torture but I went through it because I believed it was worth it.

Now not only I am getting nothing but there is no way else I can get readings. There are no verified astrologers currently.

I am sorry Lydia. Don't take it personally but I can't suppress what I am currently feeling.

Happy Yule sister Lydia.

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#13
Wotanwarrior wrote:

I don't want my money back for my order 2 years ago either, consider it a gift for all the help you have given us over the years.

Thank you Brother, and I will keep helping as much as I can.

HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

After writing on the subject and reading this, I can say that Lydia you deserve thanks for your service in the community as an astrologer.

We also decided to co-author some information that we are going to post so that people can be more able to do their own readings, aside the ToZ Astrology section. That will help everyone and also give back to all of our own. No matter what, everyone will get what is owed on a personal level too.

I also plan to make a personal update in regards to my case.

Yes, I have some information that isn't really available online that I always included in chart readings, so it will help a lot of people to have it available. And of course I'm looking forward to reading anything you have to write on the subject.

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#14
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Hey, Lydia. You deserve the break. You've worked hard.

But now I have been waiting for years for readings from HP HC and from you Lydia. I was looking for guidance for a long time and I barely had any money and of course because of the difference of the currencies what I paid was alot atleast for me.

But I thought it was worth it. To me the money isn't the main issue but I waited for years for a couple of readings only to get my money back. Which is honestly dissapointing because I really needed those readings and was willing to do whatever it takes to have it. I even waited a long time which is something that it really hard for my impatient and quick personality.

To be honest, waiting this much and getting nothing is really disappointing. Waiting for me is torture but I went through it because I believed it was worth it.

Now not only I am getting nothing but there is no way else I can get readings. There are no verified astrologers currently.

I am sorry Lydia. Don't take it personally but I can't suppress what I am currently feeling.

Happy Yule sister Lydia.

I understand, this is exactly why I didn't retire a year ago when I really should have. I just felt too guilty to leave everyone in the lurch like this, I was waiting for other Zevists to step up as astrologers first. But then (after more than a year of feeling like this) I realized that I can't keep waiting, I had to make this announcement.

I know that it sucks. The only good thing I can say is that once we get new astrologers, they will be able to complete readings faster, my queue was only between one to four weeks for the first few years.

Cosmic VoyagerActive TranslatorEdited
#15

This is very bad news for to hehehe. But I'm happy for you Lydia and I completey understand. HP Zevios Metathronos's astrology reading is still closed so I was hoping to get one from you but I didn't have the chance coz I'm still broke. I guess I'll just wait for HP Zevios Metathronos's Azazel marketplace to open. That should also give me a chance to save money for a reading. You and HP Zevios Metathronos are the only ones I trust to get a reading from because I know the two of you are capable of the most accurate reading on the face of the earth at the moment.
Goodluck to you sister! If it is not your life path, then I just wish now that you emedietly be able to start in working on your life path now that you are no longer going to do astrology readings for us. And may you prosper and have the most pleasure and fun in your new path. And I also thank you in advance because you said you will be more active in the forums, HP Zevios Metathronos is always a busy guy. He may not always be able to answer our questions and inquiries but now that you are going to be more active in the forums then more members will have their answers in shorter time. Thank you sister. Stay with us forever, you are a great and looked up to family member in Satan. Thank you for all your services and all the future service you are going to do for our Lord, Our beloved Satan!. Good luck Sister!

Voice of Enki [NG]
#16

Thank you Lydia for the many years of astrology readings you have done for us Zevists.

Not many understand how difficult and taxing it truly is to be an astrologer, and do this full time, so it might be difficult for people to understand the true value of your work or how taxing it is on ones entire being.

Your work is some of the best on Earth ever, and I am very proud and happy to have received some readings from you. I will treasure them for life, and you also have my deepest thanks and appreciation for them for life.

To all other people who weren't or aren't able to receive a reading from Lydia or HP Zevios, don't fret too much, as there are other very talented Zevism out there who are in the process of stepping up, and the ToZ has a full astrology legacy now with Lydia and HP Zevios having as much hands on experience as they have.

As HP Zevios said, they will write on this to expand the ToZ astrology section and available knowledge on our websites.

This will allow the ToZ to provide far greater instructions on how to read charts and do astrology, which will make it easier for other astrologers to get started with this in the future and also make is easier for all our members to learn how to read ones own chart without having to consult with an astrology expert verified by the ToZ.

As with all things of the ToZ, when one thing comes to an end, there are even more flowers to bloom in the future.

The ToZ is ever expanding, and the Gods want people to have access to deep astrological knowledge and insight, also to make it possible to have it in greater quantity to keep up with our increasing membership, which will inevitably lead to a great expansion in the verified astrologers who can do this for the ToZ in the future, as well as other resources to make this whole subject more available and as demystified as it can be.

HAIL ZEUS!

BlueWizardLead Translator
#17

Thank you for everything Lydia.

Although I am a bit sad for not receiving my reading, I am really happy that you have decided to stay here with us and continue to share your amazing and helpful posts. :D

Once again, thank you and happy Yuletime.

#18

Hi Lydia
I feel very drawn to you and your posts and I'm also keen in learning more about astrology and I feel my guardians are guiding me to this path. For now I'm reading more into it and just trying to understand more about it. I guess I'm starting with my own birthchart and understanding that first and foremost. But yes I feel this is where I am being guided to. I don't know what all this means yet as I'm still growing and learning as a Zevist myself and it can be overwhelming especially when I brought up my natal chart.
I would really love to learn more and grow more in this aspect.
Anyway I thought I would just let you know.
Thank you for all your posts this far you have a very calming sense about you and your yoga posts have really helped me so far.
When I start to understand further about the basics in astrology I will definitely reach out to you via this forum if I need any additional information to help me grow in this area.

Eagle Bearer 666
#19
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=308458 time=1640265898 user_id=57]....

Quick question:
when you say cryptocurrency do you mean anyone in particular? I've heard about this over and over from various sources, but only trust it out of the mouth of Zevists, so I decided to try and get some and see if it works for me too. I don't really know about how many there are or if some is more convenient. Do you suggest anyone in particular?

Thank you.

HAIL ZEUS FOREVER! HAIL ASTARTE!

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#20
Eagle Bearer 666 wrote:
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=308458 time=1640265898 user_id=57]....

Quick question:
when you say cryptocurrency do you mean anyone in particular? I've heard about this over and over from various sources, but only trust it out of the mouth of Zevists, so I decided to try and get some and see if it works for me too. I don't really know about how many there are or if some is more convenient. Do you suggest anyone in particular?

Thank you.

HAIL ZEUS FOREVER! HAIL ASTARTE!

I jumped the gun when I wrote about that, so far my refunds are being done through paypal. I don't know much about crypto yet, so I can't give any advice.

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#21
Awake666 wrote:

Hi Lydia
I feel very drawn to you and your posts and I'm also keen in learning more about astrology and I feel my guardians are guiding me to this path. For now I'm reading more into it and just trying to understand more about it. I guess I'm starting with my own birthchart and understanding that first and foremost. But yes I feel this is where I am being guided to. I don't know what all this means yet as I'm still growing and learning as a Zevist myself and it can be overwhelming especially when I brought up my natal chart.
I would really love to learn more and grow more in this aspect.
Anyway I thought I would just let you know.
Thank you for all your posts this far you have a very calming sense about you and your yoga posts have really helped me so far.
When I start to understand further about the basics in astrology I will definitely reach out to you via this forum if I need any additional information to help me grow in this area.

I didn't see this until now. The overwhelming feeling will go away, things will just start to click into place and then you can move ahead with studying.

Thank you, and good luck to you in your learning :)