Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
Discussion
Manik wrote: Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
If you read them, you would see how helpful these informations actually are.
Manik wrote: Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
Pythia never left.
Also, if you read the posts you can clearly see that many posts are about increasing knowledge and wisdom in relation to this Path which enables us to grow not only in theory, but in practice.
Manik wrote: Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
You have everything you need to advance on the ToZ. New knowledge will be posted, as far as I know its the God's who give the okay on when to post new meditations, the ToZ will be update but he is only one person, it takes a lot of time. You still have many tools to advance spiritualy, many did advance before with way less meditations.
Manik wrote:
Is Pythia going to come back to run the site?
Since nobody has given a yes or no answer: I do not know her, but I think she is very busy. I think she will be back, but not for quite a while. I hope I get to say hi some day. Zevios is doing fine work running things anyway. Perhaps they can give you more insight.
HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone.
Rhetoric can be more insightful than actual information sometimes.
If you're a beginner and you're looking for actual routines:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534
2nd post in this thread. 40 day working. It's a good foundational routine and I highly recommend for beginners.
Or if you need help with anxiety Lydia has some practical yoga.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64778
Or literally anything on the meditation page from ToZ. It would be seriously impressive if you've mastered everything already, lol. If that's too basic, try some advanced meditations or look into divination maybe?
luis wrote: Manik wrote: Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
You have everything you need to advance on the ToZ. New knowledge will be posted, as far as I know its the God's who give the okay on when to post new meditations, the ToZ will be update but he is only one person, it takes a lot of time. You still have many tools to advance spiritualy, many did advance before with way less meditations.
Seems like he wants new 'toys' but he doesn't even bother to use the old ones.
Manik wrote: Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
Dude, okay okay okay, let me tell you one thing.
In Zevism, Satan and the Demons are the most important thing.
You need to get close to them, to build a strong and mutual beneficial relationship to them, and they will guide you, show you new meditations which u do not see online, and you will receive assistance in opening your soul, and developing abilities.
You fucking moron do not understand that Pythia fucking Sacrificed everthint, for little ungreatful parasites like you to have fucking knowledge that was firbidden and secret for thousands of years, serverd on a fucking silver plate, all you have to do is to feast. And yet you idiot have literally no appreciation for ANY OF THIS.
I do not even want to explain what I mean by that, if u do not understand it, you are just too stupid.
You talk about the Gods and yet, all I can see that you do not care for the Gods.
If you want to do something for the Gods, ASK THEM, ffs.
A tip, fighting against the enemy or actually materially working for the advancement of Zevism, IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
All you do here is to post total and utter bullshit, that will have a bad impact on new members and those who are not as advanced yet.
You are doing the opposite of what the Gods want, you are not even progressing. So do not try to sell ANYONE that you want to work for the Gods!
Also you idiot should fucking appreciate HighPriest Zevios, the Posts he made about the Crowned Princess of Hell, ARE ALL VERY POWERFUL IN MAKING PEOPLE OPEN TO THEIR INFLUENCE, WHICH IS EQUAL TO MUCH AND STRONG PROGRESS!
HIGHPRIEST IS FUCKING WORKING HIS DAMN ASS OFF EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY
What are you doing? NOTHING!
Not even for your fucking self.
Do you even read his posts?
NinRick wrote: Manik wrote: Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
Dude, okay okay okay, let me tell you one thing.
In Zevism, Satan and the Demons are the most important thing.
You need to get close to them, to build a strong and mutual beneficial relationship to them, and they will guide you, show you new meditations which u do not see online, and you will receive assistance in opening your soul, and developing abilities.
You fucking moron do not understand that Pythia fucking Sacrificed everthint, for little ungreatful parasites like you to have fucking knowledge that was firbidden and secret for thousands of years, serverd on a fucking silver plate, all you have to do is to feast. And yet you idiot have literally no appreciation for ANY OF THIS.
I do not even want to explain what I mean by that, if u do not understand it, you are just too stupid.
You talk about the Gods and yet, all I can see that you do not care for the Gods.
If you want to do something for the Gods, ASK THEM, ffs.
A tip, fighting against the enemy or actually materially working for the advancement of Zevism, IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
All you do here is to post total and utter bullshit, that will have a bad impact on new members and those who are not as advanced yet.
You are doing the opposite of what the Gods want, you are not even progressing. So do not try to sell ANYONE that you want to work for the Gods!
Also you idiot should fucking appreciate HighPriest Zevios, the Posts he made about the Crowned Princess of Hell, ARE ALL VERY POWERFUL IN MAKING PEOPLE OPEN TO THEIR INFLUENCE, WHICH IS EQUAL TO MUCH AND STRONG PROGRESS!
HIGHPRIEST IS FUCKING WORKING HIS DAMN ASS OFF EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY
What are you doing? NOTHING!
Not even for your fucking self.
Wow lmao true retardation lol. Can you read sir? Can your little brain comprehend words? Are you ok? Not one thing was relevant to the topic lol. Go somewhere and sit tf down dummy. You clearly want to suck some cyber dick lmao. Just go back to mommies basement and type you fucktarded twit.
Stormblood wrote: luis wrote: Manik wrote: Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
You have everything you need to advance on the ToZ. New knowledge will be posted, as far as I know its the God's who give the okay on when to post new meditations, the ToZ will be update but he is only one person, it takes a lot of time. You still have many tools to advance spiritualy, many did advance before with way less meditations.
Seems like he wants new 'toys' but he doesn't even bother to use the old ones.
Same thing I thought too. I understand the logic of this because I have been through the same but I know that you first have to master what is on the ToZ and then think about new meditations which can be given by the God's too if you open your astral sense's enough and the God's think you need to do them.
Manik wrote: NinRick wrote: Manik wrote: Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
Dude, okay okay okay, let me tell you one thing.
In Zevism, Satan and the Demons are the most important thing.
You need to get close to them, to build a strong and mutual beneficial relationship to them, and they will guide you, show you new meditations which u do not see online, and you will receive assistance in opening your soul, and developing abilities.
You fucking moron do not understand that Pythia fucking Sacrificed everthint, for little ungreatful parasites like you to have fucking knowledge that was firbidden and secret for thousands of years, serverd on a fucking silver plate, all you have to do is to feast. And yet you idiot have literally no appreciation for ANY OF THIS.
I do not even want to explain what I mean by that, if u do not understand it, you are just too stupid.
You talk about the Gods and yet, all I can see that you do not care for the Gods.
If you want to do something for the Gods, ASK THEM, ffs.
A tip, fighting against the enemy or actually materially working for the advancement of Zevism, IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!
All you do here is to post total and utter bullshit, that will have a bad impact on new members and those who are not as advanced yet.
You are doing the opposite of what the Gods want, you are not even progressing. So do not try to sell ANYONE that you want to work for the Gods!
Also you idiot should fucking appreciate HighPriest Zevios, the Posts he made about the Crowned Princess of Hell, ARE ALL VERY POWERFUL IN MAKING PEOPLE OPEN TO THEIR INFLUENCE, WHICH IS EQUAL TO MUCH AND STRONG PROGRESS!
HIGHPRIEST IS FUCKING WORKING HIS DAMN ASS OFF EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY
What are you doing? NOTHING!
Not even for your fucking self.Wow lmao true retardation lol. Can you read sir? Can your little brain comprehend words? Are you ok? Not one thing was relevant to the topic lol. Go somewhere and sit tf down dummy. You clearly want to suck some cyber dick lmao. Just go back to mommies basement and type you fucktarded twit.
You are the idiot here, read the replies and you will understand that everyone here clearly views you as a loser.
Manik wrote: So in a place where questioning things is encouraging, when I do, little bitches start getting butthurt lol
I regret giving you the benefit of the doubt.
You lack so much self-awareness it's actually funny. u mad bro?
It's okay to have an opinion. But instead of using proper language like "his posts are not helping me" you say "not helping anyone" which is questionable (and arguably false) in itself. You even answered your own question in the OP so what even is this thread aside from bait? You want Pythia to come hold your hand or something? lol 💀
Then when people have something to say about it you resort to low tier trolling, instead of clarifying what little point you had to make, this is enough info to come to a pretty solid conclusion. Ironically we can see you seem pretty adept at auto-fellatio so at least you can teach us that. I don't want to waste any more time dealing with you anyway, people can clearly see this for themselves.
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:
I have done unsurpassed amount of work. Only in this forum.
It is deeply appreciated. You know already most of what I have to say but a reminder can't hurt. You are changing lives and helping us out just like Pythia, while trolls like OP do nothing sit and stew in their disdain. OP is cringe. He's clearly another one of those that take take take, wail like a baby and give nothing; or very little. It's one thing to "question things" and another to entirely discredit somebody's work. There's just a lot of really weird jealousy about for no reason too. This pattern is quite common for a lot of people here. These people will not last. I know you probably deal with this every week or even every day but still... it's really weird to watch from the sidelines.
...there is a reconstruction of the Meditation Section taking place [alongside everything else] which will contain new information.
Ooh exciting!! I can't wait.
Soul Wings wrote: There's just a lot of really weird jealousy about for no reason too.
Oh but there is a reason... the enemy knows they are losing and that there's nothing they can do anymore to stop this from manifesting.
I doubt these trolls come here randomly out of something so simple as jealously. They more than likely come on purpose (on a failed attempt) with a very specific goal in mind which is to create confusion and chaos.
Manik wrote: Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
What you need to do to grow is unique to you, however, everything you need is already here. What exactly do you need help with?
Don't forget that HPZM brought us the Destroying Tetra + Shattering Defenses, which were created through the desires of the Gods. He also recently brought us the pineal meditation, plus the daily reflection exercise. These are examples of tangible items that were all from this year.
BlackOnyx8 wrote: Oh but there is a reason... the enemy knows they are losing and that there's nothing they can do anymore to stop this from manifesting.
I doubt these trolls come here randomly out of something so simple as jealously. They more than likely come on purpose (on a failed attempt) with a very specific goal in mind which is to create confusion and chaos.
It's not even just trolls though. They just do it because they can. Sometimes it's established members. That's even moreso why it's so weird. Or trolls that used to be established members. (I cannot prove this but intuitively this is happening on the odd occasion) - That's even weirder.
I agree. Confusion and chaos. They also want to pit people against each other and it's not working. It's just weird to see them failing so miserably over and over again. It's also weird to see myself giving them the benefit of the doubt sometimes. Just trying to be nice maybe, idfk.
Shadowcat wrote: dont feed the trolls guys
The "ive been a Zevist for 35 years and im here to troll you" is the new type of troll.
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: Shadowcat wrote: dont feed the trolls guys
The "ive been a Zevist for 35 years and im here to troll you" is the new type of troll.
I've been a Zevist for 666 years, so I'm going to pull rank here :lol:
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: Shadowcat wrote: dont feed the trolls guys
The "ive been a Zevist for 35 years and im here to troll you" is the new type of troll.
The last thing I need is to get into trouble and receive the wrath of the members, but honesty compels me to say that he does not strike me as a troll.
One of these posts gave me a nice wake-up call.
I think this person is really lost and angry, and I sincerely hope that Blitzkreig's answers will bring some relief, because that's what is needed here it seems.
His posts yesterday are obviously over the top and certainly unfair. You bring us so much. Thank you once again for your help. But perhaps we should consider that he might be telling the truth, or at least not playing a role and really feeling and experiencing this.
I reproduce below his post of 04 October 2021 and my response.
Manik wrote: As a testamony to new members, I would like to share a few experiences of my own to help those who fall a few times. I have been a dedicated Zevist for 15 years. I have risen and fallen many times. At one point I had activated my Kundalini, then, I became unfocused and lost it. A while later I started meditation again, I saw progress, then I got distracted and stopped. One day, I was told I was going to prison. I contacted Pythia as we were in contact for a project, she said satan would try to help, as the reason was me attacking the enemy in a non legal way. I felt him for sure, no doubt. But I knew also this was on me. I did go to prison. But while there, he never ever left me. I was pulled in unexplainable ways to do better. I learned how they guide in the most odd ways to help us. For those who have been here a while, I get it. You want direct experience, you want answers, and you want help. All of which satan promised us all. Believe me, he does answer. He does watch and care. I say this because he pulled me so hard to leave a mindset and life that was killing me. He was there when I didn't notice. I was in doubt but he proved he never lost faith in me. Because when all was lost, he was still there, it just took me coming back after being blinded by ego and outside life. He waited and he damn sure made it known he waited. So to anyone doubting, just tell him you trust him and mean it. Your true trust in him matters to him. In closing: father I have been blinded and I open myself to your will, for only through you, I will be the best man I can be. HAIL ZEUS! HAIL ALL GODS OF DUAT.
04 october 2021
SShiva_fr wrote: Thank you Manik. It's as if Father Zeus is answering through you.
Great understanding last night. I read the sermons of HPS Pythia.
I finally understood my mistakes. My non understanding of Satan's commandments. The refusal to let go which is in fact a lack of faith, failing some tests.
And finally understand all at once since that night.
To come to Him to tell Him that I would like to learn from my mistakes so that I don't make them again and literally "open myself to His Will" because I trust Him and I love Him.
I started a letter several hours ago, to tell Him all this, and then I saw your post. Thank you for this synchronicity
SShiva_fr wrote: HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: Shadowcat wrote: dont feed the trolls guys
The "ive been a Zevist for 35 years and im here to troll you" is the new type of troll.
...
His posts yesterday are obviously over the top and certainly unfair. You bring us so much. Thank you once again for your help. But perhaps we should consider that he might be telling the truth, or at least not playing a role and really feeling and experiencing this.
...Manik wrote: ...
04 october 2021
SShiva_fr wrote: ...
For me, the last about 12 years was a big warm up. Nothing has ever even started.
I should be judged in the end, not by now.
I have answered legitimately in this post, giving the benefit of the doubt that there are actual problems. Even in my reply, I highlighted the problem.
The issue remains still the same, you can be 15 into this but the mind requires fundamental changes. You know, the type that I am opening up the minds of people to by grounding them first, without which that is impossible.
Most people want to skip this, but it's impossible. People get nowhere without this.
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: SShiva_fr wrote: HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: The "ive been a Zevist for 35 years and im here to troll you" is the new type of troll.
...
His posts yesterday are obviously over the top and certainly unfair. You bring us so much. Thank you once again for your help. But perhaps we should consider that he might be telling the truth, or at least not playing a role and really feeling and experiencing this.
...Manik wrote: ...
04 october 2021
SShiva_fr wrote: ...
For me, the last about 12 years was a big warm up. Nothing has ever even started.
I should be judged in the end, not by now.
I have answered legitimately in this post, giving the benefit of the doubt that there are actual problems. Even in my reply, I highlighted the problem.
The issue remains still the same, you can be 15 into this but the mind requires fundamental changes. You know, the type that I am opening up the minds of people to by grounding them first, without which that is impossible.
Most people want to skip this, but it's impossible. People get nowhere without this.
Oh no, I'm not judging you HP. I am insignificant, how can I allow myself that? And, I am enjoying your teachings and all your hard work.
I have nothing to gain by intervening on this post. I just feel his great suffering through his messages yesterday, it's terrible even how I feel his suffering, and I never forgot his message of synchronicity. I never forget those who keep me going. It was just to say "maybe there is a mistake and he is not a troll". Only that.
