Is Pythia going to come back to run the site? HP Zevios Metathronos has alot of info, but very little that can actually be applied. Posts on history are very interesting, but not helping anyone. Will there be posts on things the gods want us to do besides Ritual? Such as growth?
Discussion
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: SShiva_fr wrote: HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: The "ive been a Zevist for 35 years and im here to troll you" is the new type of troll.
...
His posts yesterday are obviously over the top and certainly unfair. You bring us so much. Thank you once again for your help. But perhaps we should consider that he might be telling the truth, or at least not playing a role and really feeling and experiencing this.
...Manik wrote: ...
04 october 2021
SShiva_fr wrote: ...
For me, the last about 12 years was a big warm up. Nothing has ever even started.
I should be judged in the end, not by now.
I have answered legitimately in this post, giving the benefit of the doubt that there are actual problems. Even in my reply, I highlighted the problem.
The issue remains still the same, you can be 15 into this but the mind requires fundamental changes. You know, the type that I am opening up the minds of people to by grounding them first, without which that is impossible.
Most people want to skip this, but it's impossible. People get nowhere without this.
I asked the God's about you, directly one time. Specifically about your future. Not only saw the burden that I felt like unbearable to me personally, by holding like Hercules ToZ, but also the uneding future to say it in a way. You have succeded in making that future the most probable outcome. So judging the end is only the begging of other judgements.
You also slowly express day by day superhuman qualities and perception of a unique mind. I don't understand how you simplify so complex topics for the benefit of every Zevist and also how you fearlessly came to such advanced experiences without being manifested about it, or at least assert the contained bliss. You put it on practical things.
I hit a wall of fear for years in some things, and I even restarted all of my Zevism practices once. I still don't get over the veil of fear to step out fully councious on the Serpent gift of ethereal view. It is all amazing breaking a wall and making a window out of it. Everyday looking on the window and seeing the outside. It is completely another thing stepping outside and really exploring, which is something you are doing already or are ready to do it.
SShiva_fr wrote: HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: SShiva_fr wrote: ...
His posts yesterday are obviously over the top and certainly unfair. You bring us so much. Thank you once again for your help. But perhaps we should consider that he might be telling the truth, or at least not playing a role and really feeling and experiencing this.
...04 october 2021
For me, the last about 12 years was a big warm up. Nothing has ever even started.
I should be judged in the end, not by now.
I have answered legitimately in this post, giving the benefit of the doubt that there are actual problems. Even in my reply, I highlighted the problem.
The issue remains still the same, you can be 15 into this but the mind requires fundamental changes. You know, the type that I am opening up the minds of people to by grounding them first, without which that is impossible.
Most people want to skip this, but it's impossible. People get nowhere without this.
Oh no, I'm not judging you HP. I am insignificant, how can I allow myself that? And, I am enjoying your teachings and all your hard work.
I have nothing to gain by intervening on this post. I just feel his great suffering through his messages yesterday, it's terrible even how I feel his suffering, and I never forgot his message of synchronicity. I never forget those who keep me going. It was just to say "maybe there is a mistake and he is not a troll". Only that.
I will be judged by everyone and I get judged everyday, that is unavoidable. Also everyone passes judgement based on what is readily understood. That's fine.
Regardless, since I also looked at this from your own point of view, I understand. Just in case, I also left a reply. The instructional point is in it, many of these issues are mentality issues. If not corrected, they cause ruin.
It's not other people's fault that this happen.
No view of real Zevism is insignificant in my book.
NakedPluto wrote: HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: SShiva_fr wrote: ...
His posts yesterday are obviously over the top and certainly unfair. You bring us so much. Thank you once again for your help. But perhaps we should consider that he might be telling the truth, or at least not playing a role and really feeling and experiencing this.
...04 october 2021
For me, the last about 12 years was a big warm up. Nothing has ever even started.
I should be judged in the end, not by now.
I have answered legitimately in this post, giving the benefit of the doubt that there are actual problems. Even in my reply, I highlighted the problem.
The issue remains still the same, you can be 15 into this but the mind requires fundamental changes. You know, the type that I am opening up the minds of people to by grounding them first, without which that is impossible.
Most people want to skip this, but it's impossible. People get nowhere without this.
I asked the God's about you, directly one time. Specifically about your future. Not only saw the burden that I felt like unbearable to me personally, by holding like Hercules ToZ, but also the uneding future to say it in a way. You have succeed in making that future the most probable outcome. So judging the end is only the begging of other judgements.
You also slowly express day by day superhuman qualities and perception of a unique mind. I don't understand how you simplify so complex topics for the benefit of every Zevism and also how you fearlessly came to such advanced experiences without being manifested about it, or at least assert the contained bliss. You put it on practical things.
I hit a wall of fear for years in some things, and I even restarted all of my Zevism practices once. I still don't get over the veil of fear to step out fully councious on the Serpent gift of ethereal view. It is all amazing breaking a wall and making a window out of it. Everyday looking on the window and seeing the outside. It is completely another thing stepping outside and really exploring, which is something you are doing already or are ready to do it.
If you want to help others then you cannot remain on the bliss for nothing or anything of the sort, you got to assist others. It can be frequently tempting to shut the door and just go, but that is not what the Gods enjoy. Nor what leads closer to them.
The way to do this whole thing is through practical and clear explanation, at least in my view. And guidance, support, or whatever others need. I will express only what is useful to others insofar that will help them.
Iv read replies, and am seriously taking it in. Yes I have alot of growth to do. And yes my attitude was out of line and I sincerely apologize for it. My frustration got the best of me and I lashed out before thinking, again, I apologize for that. HP Zevios Metathronos made a good point that got me thinking. I know ppl have said this and that about meditation problems, but I actually don't have probs advancing, just communication. It's been 15 years, iv advanced plenty. The only thing I can't experience is communication. Any reply about meditation is null. I have zero current problems there. Other than Id like to switch it up because everything else comes naturally. I have not had to struggle with any of them, and remember quit a bit from past lives. As a Zevist, I'm happy with how far I came. I'm successful, driven, and advanced as I hoped for the most part . The communication part for some reason threw me way off. I'm not a troll. And I do apologize for my acting an ass.
NakedPluto wrote: HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: SShiva_fr wrote: ...
His posts yesterday are obviously over the top and certainly unfair. You bring us so much. Thank you once again for your help. But perhaps we should consider that he might be telling the truth, or at least not playing a role and really feeling and experiencing this.
...04 october 2021
For me, the last about 12 years was a big warm up. Nothing has ever even started.
I should be judged in the end, not by now.
I have answered legitimately in this post, giving the benefit of the doubt that there are actual problems. Even in my reply, I highlighted the problem.
The issue remains still the same, you can be 15 into this but the mind requires fundamental changes. You know, the type that I am opening up the minds of people to by grounding them first, without which that is impossible.
Most people want to skip this, but it's impossible. People get nowhere without this.
I asked the God's about you, directly one time. Specifically about your future. Not only saw the burden that I felt like unbearable to me personally, by holding like Hercules ToZ, but also the uneding future to say it in a way. You have succeded in making that future the most probable outcome. So judging the end is only the begging of other judgements.
You also slowly express day by day superhuman qualities and perception of a unique mind. I don't understand how you simplify so complex topics for the benefit of every Zevism and also how you fearlessly came to such advanced experiences without being manifested about it, or at least assert the contained bliss. You put it on practical things.
I hit a wall of fear for years in some things, and I even restarted all of my Zevism practices once. I still don't get over the veil of fear to step out fully councious on the Serpent gift of ethereal view. It is all amazing breaking a wall and making a window out of it. Everyday looking on the window and seeing the outside. It is completely another thing stepping outside and really exploring, which is something you are doing already or are ready to do it.
I love High Priest Zevios♥💖
Manik wrote: Iv read replies, and am seriously taking it in. Yes I have alot of growth to do. And yes my attitude was out of line and I sincerely apologize for it. My frustration got the best of me and I lashed out before thinking, again, I apologize for that. HP Zevios Metathronos made a good point that got me thinking. I know ppl have said this and that about meditation problems, but I actually don't have probs advancing, just communication. It's been 15 years, iv advanced plenty. The only thing I can't experience is communication. Any reply about meditation is null. I have zero current problems there. Other than Id like to switch it up because everything else comes naturally. I have not had to struggle with any of them, and remember quit a bit from past lives. As an Zevism, I'm happy with how far I came. I'm successful, driven, and advanced as I hoped for the most part . The communication part for some reason threw me way off. I'm not a troll. And I do apologize for my acting an ass.
A simple thank you would have made me happy.
I was the only one to defend the fact that you are not a troll. I hated to stand up to HPZM, whom I like very much, to defend someone I don't know. I did it just for the love of truth and Justice, because I am my Father's daughter.
It doesn't change the fact that beyond your own frustration and suffering, you are a bit ungrateful and certainly bipolar.
That said, good luck to you.
SShiva_fr wrote: Manik wrote: Iv read replies, and am seriously taking it in. Yes I have alot of growth to do. And yes my attitude was out of line and I sincerely apologize for it. My frustration got the best of me and I lashed out before thinking, again, I apologize for that. HP Zevios Metathronos made a good point that got me thinking. I know ppl have said this and that about meditation problems, but I actually don't have probs advancing, just communication. It's been 15 years, iv advanced plenty. The only thing I can't experience is communication. Any reply about meditation is null. I have zero current problems there. Other than Id like to switch it up because everything else comes naturally. I have not had to struggle with any of them, and remember quit a bit from past lives. As an Zevism, I'm happy with how far I came. I'm successful, driven, and advanced as I hoped for the most part . The communication part for some reason threw me way off. I'm not a troll. And I do apologize for my acting an ass.
A simple thank you would have made me happy.
I was the only one to defend the fact that you are not a troll. I hated to stand up to HPZM, whom I like very much, to defend someone I don't know. I did it just for the love of truth and Justice, because I am my Father's daughter.
It doesn't change the fact that beyond your own frustration and suffering, you are a bit ungrateful and certainly bipolar.
That said, good luck to you.
That's why lenience on banning is at a maximum, because at times, trolling or some people pulling a deliberate act, or a person in a bad situation, can look similar.
I hope Manik at least takes the positive feedback or the responses and that he helps himself, which I think he probably will.
Manik wrote: ... The only thing I can't experience is communication. Any reply about meditation is null. I have zero current problems there. Other than Id like to switch it up because everything else comes naturally. I have not had to struggle with any of them, and remember quit a bit from past lives. As an Zevism, I'm happy with how far I came. I'm successful, driven, and advanced as I hoped for the most part . The communication part for some reason threw me way off. I'm not a troll. And I do apologize for my acting an ass.
That's great. Anyway, if you mean verbal communication as in chatting, do not sweat it. That is not the only way to communicate and it can be considerably advanced. This also includes real visual communication.
The Gods can guide you in many ways. If you receive at least some of these ways, do not worry about it, you are definitely advancing forward. This does indeed count as communication. If one gets none at all, this is where one should be more open and start doing opening the mind meditations.
Thanks for the apology and if I was harsh, it's because we frequently have a troll invasion going on and the arguments used are similar.
You should have been more clear in your original post, as it turns out, you have been doing actually really well.
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote: SShiva_fr wrote: Manik wrote: Iv read replies, and am seriously taking it in. Yes I have alot of growth to do. And yes my attitude was out of line and I sincerely apologize for it. My frustration got the best of me and I lashed out before thinking, again, I apologize for that. HP Zevios Metathronos made a good point that got me thinking. I know ppl have said this and that about meditation problems, but I actually don't have probs advancing, just communication. It's been 15 years, iv advanced plenty. The only thing I can't experience is communication. Any reply about meditation is null. I have zero current problems there. Other than Id like to switch it up because everything else comes naturally. I have not had to struggle with any of them, and remember quit a bit from past lives. As an Zevism, I'm happy with how far I came. I'm successful, driven, and advanced as I hoped for the most part . The communication part for some reason threw me way off. I'm not a troll. And I do apologize for my acting an ass.
A simple thank you would have made me happy.
I was the only one to defend the fact that you are not a troll. I hated to stand up to HPZM, whom I like very much, to defend someone I don't know. I did it just for the love of truth and Justice, because I am my Father's daughter.
It doesn't change the fact that beyond your own frustration and suffering, you are a bit ungrateful and certainly bipolar.
That said, good luck to you.That's why lenience on banning is at a maximum, because at times, trolling or some people pulling a deliberate act, or a person in a bad situation, can look similar.
I hope Manik at least takes the positive feedback or the responses and that he helps himself, which I think he probably will.
Yes I really hated calling you out like that.
I prefer to tell you how much I thank you for your availability, your endless work and ESPECIALLY the quality of your teaching.
Thank you for that HP, your work is immense.
SShiva_fr wrote: Manik wrote: Iv read replies, and am seriously taking it in. Yes I have alot of growth to do. And yes my attitude was out of line and I sincerely apologize for it. My frustration got the best of me and I lashed out before thinking, again, I apologize for that. HP Zevios Metathronos made a good point that got me thinking. I know ppl have said this and that about meditation problems, but I actually don't have probs advancing, just communication. It's been 15 years, iv advanced plenty. The only thing I can't experience is communication. Any reply about meditation is null. I have zero current problems there. Other than Id like to switch it up because everything else comes naturally. I have not had to struggle with any of them, and remember quit a bit from past lives. As an Zevism, I'm happy with how far I came. I'm successful, driven, and advanced as I hoped for the most part . The communication part for some reason threw me way off. I'm not a troll. And I do apologize for my acting an ass.
A simple thank you would have made me happy.
I was the only one to defend the fact that you are not a troll. I hated to stand up to HPZM, whom I like very much, to defend someone I don't know. I did it just for the love of truth and Justice, because I am my Father's daughter.
It doesn't change the fact that beyond your own frustration and suffering, you are a bit ungrateful and certainly bipolar.
That said, good luck to you.
I just noticed this post, somehow I didn't see it. Yes, thank you for your words and attempt to understand. I see what you meant by bipolar. While pissy I undermined what I know to be true, these things will not happen again. I'm asking him for guidance as you did. I do care very much for ToZ and all members here, and am 100% behind this agenda. Hpc mentioned other ways gods reach us, and looking back, there clearly has been lots of help. I will not undermined this again. I do thank you again for your kindness.
Manik wrote: SShiva_fr wrote: Manik wrote: Iv read replies, and am seriously taking it in. Yes I have alot of growth to do. And yes my attitude was out of line and I sincerely apologize for it. My frustration got the best of me and I lashed out before thinking, again, I apologize for that. HP Zevios Metathronos made a good point that got me thinking. I know ppl have said this and that about meditation problems, but I actually don't have probs advancing, just communication. It's been 15 years, iv advanced plenty. The only thing I can't experience is communication. Any reply about meditation is null. I have zero current problems there. Other than Id like to switch it up because everything else comes naturally. I have not had to struggle with any of them, and remember quit a bit from past lives. As an Zevism, I'm happy with how far I came. I'm successful, driven, and advanced as I hoped for the most part . The communication part for some reason threw me way off. I'm not a troll. And I do apologize for my acting an ass.
A simple thank you would have made me happy.
I was the only one to defend the fact that you are not a troll. I hated to stand up to HPZM, whom I like very much, to defend someone I don't know. I did it just for the love of truth and Justice, because I am my Father's daughter.
It doesn't change the fact that beyond your own frustration and suffering, you are a bit ungrateful and certainly bipolar.
That said, good luck to you.I just noticed this post, somehow I didn't see it. Yes, thank you for your words and attempt to understand. I see what you meant by bipolar. While pissy I undermined what I know to be true, these things will not happen again. I'm asking him for guidance as you did. I do care very much for ToZ and all members here, and am 100% behind this agenda. Hpc mentioned other ways gods reach us, and looking back, there clearly has been lots of help. I will not undermined this again. I do thank you again for your kindness.
Thank you for your message.
Yeah, no worries, I'm often invisible lol 😆
Just be assured that I understand your distress. I won't forget the post I quoted that was so incredibly synchronic that I won't be able to forget it.
I am also touched by your story. In more ways than one. I too had big problems because I wanted to fight more "materially" against the enemy. I too have had many disproportionate fits of anger. I'm trying to improve all that. I too am quite closed in my senses. But I know that the problem is only with me. Not from others, not from the Gods. And yes, this can lead to huge frustrations.
Don't lose courage Brother
