Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Money workings- combining mantras and runes?

Aquarius

AquariusActive Helper
#1

I was wondering, is combining mantras (the one in the money spells pdf) and runes (fehu) into a money working possible?

Like:
Mantra 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Satanas 4 reps
Fehu 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Aum

As you can see I am very creative with the working (sarcasticly) lol, but would this work? If it does then it should be a super working.

Discussion

Remain_Unknown4
#2

magick is flexible... yes, why wouldnt it? combing is always good, i mean sanskrit mantras and runic mantras can always be combined,i dont see why they shouldnt, i mean even while doing the aura protection we always combine aum suryae with algiz, saulo and other mantras/runes... only the things with the squares is strict, but thats another story, so... YEAH you can combine, as long as you can keep up with it and if it is not too much for you, just dont overdue things, if you feel thats the way that feels good for you to do, then do it, if you see good results, keep up with it

AquariusActive Helper
#3

Alright thanks:)

Ài GōngLead Translator
#4

The Chakra Meditations page say not to mix the kinds of mantras avaliable but to stick with one.

Remain_Unknown4
#5

that is for chakras not for specific workings

AquariusActive Helper
#6
AncientShadow666 wrote:

that is for chakras not for specific workings

Yeah I think that too..
By the way Egon, I like your new avatar :p

Ài GōngLead Translator
#7

There is a logic behind this that's why it's told not not mix the kinds of mantras.

AncientShadow666 wrote:

that is for chakras not for specific workings

AquariusActive Helper
#8
Egon wrote:

There is a logic behind this that's why it's told not not mix the kinds of mantras.

AncientShadow666 wrote:

that is for chakras not for specific workings

but here we are talking about runes and mantras, same applies? The aop from Lady Astaroth had both mantras and runes..

Ài GōngLead Translator
#9
Aquarius wrote:

but here we are talking about runes and mantras, same applies? The aop from Lady Astaroth had both mantras and runes..

What are Runes again?
Mantra = Word of power
Rune = Word of power
So when I say "kinds of mantras", what do you interpret?

AquariusActive Helper
#10
Egon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

but here we are talking about runes and mantras, same applies? The aop from Lady Astaroth had both mantras and runes..

What are Runes again?
Mantra = Word of power
Rune = Word of power
So when I say "kinds of mantras", what do you interpret?

Well, runes from what I've understood are some kind of energies that require other energy to work, that's why we raise energy for it, it doesent raise energy for itself like for example the planetary mantras do.. That's why combining the money mantra and rune makes me suspicious if it's good or bad to do.

Remain_Unknown4
#11

i dont see a reason why it should be bad.... both energies will work for you the way you program them... and combining the energies which work for the same purpose is good....? why should it be bad? it would be different if someone decides to vibrate tooooo many mantras for one simple working, that would be just too much, but sanskrit mantra for money for example mornings and for example fehu mantra in the evening for the same purpose with the same programing.... dont see the problem... i mean many are doing the same for protection, using sanskrit AND runes at the same time for protection and it works, so why shouldnt it work with the rest of the stuff? yes, with the chakras is different, if you decide to work on chakras you will deffinitely not take necronomicon for crown, rune for 6th, sanskrit for throat etc.... that would be stupid, aswell as when you do the squares, you can do all the squares at the same time just not more than 1 working for example sun square, otherwise the wrong number has been done... so i still see no problem why NOT combine runic with sanskrit mantras for money work

Ài GōngLead Translator
#12

Runes do raise energies that's how you can do workings with runes. Every working is better if you raise energies beforehand like with yoga.

Aquarius wrote:

Well, runes from what I've understood are some kind of energies that require other energy to work, that's why we raise energy for it, it doesent raise energy for itself like for example the planetary mantras do.. That's why combining the money mantra and rune makes me suspicious if it's good or bad to do.

StormbloodActive Helper
#13

Why you say the policy against mixing should be limited to chakra? In the page, it doesn't say it's specifically limited to that, does it? So it's safe to assume that the statement is applicable to any and all situations. Stating otherwise, it's a logical fallacy. I stand with Egon on this matter.

If you wish to use both, I suggest you split the working in two parts that you will do separately at different times during the day: one with the runes, one with Sanskrit. Sanskrit still raises your own energies, not external energies. This is unless you're using a planetary square/mantra, which instead invokes the energy of the planets. Moreover, runes create subtle connections between certain chakras for the energy to flow, while Sanskrit takes another approach.

I've never tried a working by using both runes and Sanskrit, so you are on your own.

Remain_Unknown4
#14

hmmmm well thank you both for the infos, i think i should think about it a little :geek:

#15

Hello Everyone,please am new to everything here and am lacking direction.Am tired of being poor and I don't know what to do to attract wealth.Please,I need tutoring and guidance.Don't even know how to operate my page here.HELP.

AquariusActive Helper
#16

This is Library of Thoth, search for the empowerment 40 days program and do this, it's for new people, then after that I'd suggest to do a money working, use the file in the yahoo groups or the rune fehu.

Rocky90-Oceano
#17
Aquarius wrote:

I was wondering, is combining mantras (the one in the money spells pdf) and runes (fehu) into a money working possible?

Like:
Mantra 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Satanas 4 reps
Fehu 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Aum

As you can see I am very creative with the working (sarcasticly) lol, but would this work? If it does then it should be a super working.

Anche io ho fatto cosi' e funziona Bro

AquariusActive Helper
#18
Rocky90-Oceano wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

I was wondering, is combining mantras (the one in the money spells pdf) and runes (fehu) into a money working possible?

Like:
Mantra 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Satanas 4 reps
Fehu 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Aum

As you can see I am very creative with the working (sarcasticly) lol, but would this work? If it does then it should be a super working.

Anche io ho fatto cosi' e funziona Bro

Grazie, proprio quello che volevo sentire :D

#19
Aquarius wrote:
Rocky90-Oceano wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

I was wondering, is combining mantras (the one in the money spells pdf) and runes (fehu) into a money working possible?

Like:
Mantra 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Satanas 4 reps
Fehu 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Aum

As you can see I am very creative with the working (sarcasticly) lol, but would this work? If it does then it should be a super working.

Anche io ho fatto cosi' e funziona Bro

Grazie, proprio quello che volevo sentire :D

But I want to add that the greatest force was obtained by working on the sigl

AquariusActive Helper
#20
Rocky90-Oceano wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Rocky90-Oceano wrote:

Anche io ho fatto cosi' e funziona Bro

Grazie, proprio quello che volevo sentire :D

But I want to add that the greatest force was obtained by working on the sigl

sigl?