Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Money workings- combining mantras and runes?

Aquarius

AquariusActive Helper
#1

I was wondering, is combining mantras (the one in the money spells pdf) and runes (fehu) into a money working possible?

Like:
Mantra 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Satanas 4 reps
Fehu 111 or 88 reps
Satanas 4 reps
Affirmation
Aum

As you can see I am very creative with the working (sarcasticly) lol, but would this work? If it does then it should be a super working.

Discussion

#21

Amico meditando sul sigillo con la vibrazione e visualizzazione facendo le affermazioni

AquariusActive Helper
#22
Rocky90-Oceano wrote:

Amico meditando sul sigillo con la vibrazione e visualizzazione facendo le affermazioni

Ahh ho capito, grazie.

#23

My most instantly effective thing was the use of structured symbols, mindful of the geometry and numerology, in a conjoined pattered with certain words of powers, I would mediate on this symbol, feed it and forget it, putting it safely away once burned in.

Also a superconducting paper of the laws of the nature of things was write in context in a pleasing form and observed after the opening, followed by an hour of directly channeling into the desired form.

Helps to trace the seal with your real hand not fleshy one, but not needed to leave your body or evoke your sacred space.

Tell no one. Do mind blanking after and it will be done, if you channel enough energy through yourself as a filtered lens into the form. Your personal store of energy likely wont be enough.

AquariusActive Helper
#24
IA13 wrote:

My most instantly effective thing was the use of structured symbols, mindful of the geometry and numerology, in a conjoined pattered with certain words of powers, I would mediate on this symbol, feed it and forget it, putting it safely away once burned in.

Also a superconducting paper of the laws of the nature of things was write in context in a pleasing form and observed after the opening, followed by an hour of directly channeling into the desired form.

Helps to trace the seal with your real hand not fleshy one, but not needed to leave your body or evoke your sacred space.

Tell no one. Do mind blanking after and it will be done, if you channel enough energy through yourself as a filtered lens into the form. Your personal store of energy likely wont be enough.

Thank you, interesting.

#25
Aquarius wrote:
IA13 wrote:

My most instantly effective thing was the use of structured symbols, mindful of the geometry and numerology, in a conjoined pattered with certain words of powers, I would mediate on this symbol, feed it and forget it, putting it safely away once burned in.

Also a superconducting paper of the laws of the nature of things was write in context in a pleasing form and observed after the opening, followed by an hour of directly channeling into the desired form.

Helps to trace the seal with your real hand not fleshy one, but not needed to leave your body or evoke your sacred space.

Tell no one. Do mind blanking after and it will be done, if you channel enough energy through yourself as a filtered lens into the form. Your personal store of energy likely wont be enough.

Thank you, interesting.

Your welcome and good luck.:)

I wish they would remove the post needs to be approved thing for me, as I don't trust yahoo, so no groups. So we could talk. No private messages as far as I can see ether, so I cant compare notes with everyone. Its vexing. I cant even email anyone as far as I can see to request this So I will Likely tell one of them with my mind and send an attention getting striking image of a serpent, or series of imagines(attention getter) through basic communication, yet this could be misread.

#26

money mantra for weekly earnings: "welcome to good burger home of the good burger can I take your order?"

#27
SoulSnipes wrote:

money mantra for weekly earnings: "welcome to good burger home of the good burger can I take your order?"

Ohhh, here goes.

Rocky90-Oceano
#28
IA13 wrote:

My most instantly effective thing was the use of structured symbols, mindful of the geometry and numerology, in a conjoined pattered with certain words of powers, I would mediate on this symbol, feed it and forget it, putting it safely away once burned in.

Also a superconducting paper of the laws of the nature of things was write in context in a pleasing form and observed after the opening, followed by an hour of directly channeling into the desired form.

Helps to trace the seal with your real hand not fleshy one, but not needed to leave your body or evoke your sacred space.

Tell no one. Do mind blanking after and it will be done, if you channel enough energy through yourself as a filtered lens into the form. Your personal store of energy likely wont be enough.

Why do not you explain in simple language without using a labyrinth... Thank you...

Rocky90-Oceano
#29
IA13 wrote:

My most instantly effective thing was the use of structured symbols, mindful of the geometry and numerology, in a conjoined pattered with certain words of powers, I would mediate on this symbol, feed it and forget it, putting it safely away once burned in.

Also a superconducting paper of the laws of the nature of things was write in context in a pleasing form and observed after the opening, followed by an hour of directly channeling into the desired form.

Helps to trace the seal with your real hand not fleshy one, but not needed to leave your body or evoke your sacred space.

Tell no one. Do mind blanking after and it will be done, if you channel enough energy through yourself as a filtered lens into the form. Your personal store of energy likely wont be enough.

Why do not you explain in simple language without using a labyrinth... Thank you...

AquariusActive Helper
#30

I was thinking of a mix between fehu and thurisaz, thurisaz for manifesting into reality.

#31
Rocky90-Oceano wrote:
IA13 wrote:

My most instantly effective thing was the use of structured symbols, mindful of the geometry and numerology, in a conjoined pattered with certain words of powers, I would mediate on this symbol, feed it and forget it, putting it safely away once burned in.

Also a superconducting paper of the laws of the nature of things was write in context in a pleasing form and observed after the opening, followed by an hour of directly channeling into the desired form.

Helps to trace the seal with your real hand not fleshy one, but not needed to leave your body or evoke your sacred space.

Tell no one. Do mind blanking after and it will be done, if you channel enough energy through yourself as a filtered lens into the form. Your personal store of energy likely wont be enough.

Why do not you explain in simple language without using a labyrinth... Thank you...

The rital was crude it just came to me somehow most of my magic has been intent as a child I read a few basic books but disregarded most of them as trash, I was always drawn by the power of resonance and symbols, as well as the nature of reality.

Early on, I could pick up a piece of paper or two taken from a note pad a blue bic pen, that and my mind, and make stuff happen. I am training more extensively now. You need good visualization the ability to channel and into created forms as well as to know a bit about how reality works, its twin nature. You need to employ aesthetics and physiology for your own benefit and ones you may decide to work with. If no one. Its better not to speak of it but always research scientific and occult precedent with an adaptable mind. Opening a written symbol activates it further and requires astral contact with this type of magic. Each element on the paper represents something and adapts it. There is a little more to it but nothing you could not understand out once you got started. Good method when starting out, if it calls to you.

Rocky90-Oceano
#32
Aquarius wrote:

I was thinking of a mix between fehu and thurisaz, thurisaz for manifesting into reality.

Amico vuoi un consiglio, prendi un sigillo di un Demone che porta riccheza e pianifica tutto con un rituale facendo un lavoro completo di almeno 40 giorni

#33

I know sometime back in late 2012 early 2013 there was a working to empower the aura to attract money using Fehu. I have a printout of it somewhere but I don't know if anyone has a link to it. You could use that on top of your money working. I'm planning on starting a Venus Square Friday 3 November 2017 for money, using the working I mentioned above, and starting one of the money workings as well.

AquariusActive Helper
#34
Sch7494 wrote:

I know sometime back in late 2012 early 2013 there was a working to empower the aura to attract money using Fehu. I have a printout of it somewhere but I don't know if anyone has a link to it. You could use that on top of your money working. I'm planning on starting a Venus Square Friday 3 November 2017 for money, using the working I mentioned above, and starting one of the money workings as well.

it's in Zevios's writings.

ARIES SPIRITUAL LIGHTOFLUCIFER666
#35
Aquarius wrote:View source

I was thinking of a mix between fehu and thurisaz, thurisaz for manifesting into reality.

What about fehu and odhal

AquariusActive Helper
#36
Satan's ninja 666 wrote:View source

What about fehu and odhal

It's good.

ARIES SPIRITUAL LIGHTOFLUCIFER666
#37

Because odthal is more rooted and and fehu is more mobile both are excellent for money workings

Ariadne the ScribeActive Translator
#38

Hello.
@Egon and @Stormblood you talked about not mixing mantras because it was stated in the Full Chakra Meditation page.

The exact words are these:
There are different words of power that you can choose from to empower your chakras. Make sure you stay consistent, for example, if you are using Rune vibrations, then stay with the Rune vibrations for the entire session, using the Rune vibrations for all seven chakras.
The words of power are given in levels. The "Traditional" vibrations still do work, but they have been corrupted and drastically watered down. The reason I am leaving them here is that the correct vibrations in Sanskrit can be overwhelming if one's soul is not yet strong enough to handle the energy. The words from the 1586 Necronomicon, along with the traditional words of power can be used by new/inexperienced people. The Runic vibrations came directly from both Satan and Lilith, as I used these under their direct supervision in working on empowering a human soul in spirit form who has passed form this earth and is now residing in Hell.

HP Pythia does mention "to empower your chakras," and it's truly the only place it mentions not to mix them up. I believe the reason it's important not to mix them up in the full chakra meditation is because Sanskrit may work more powerfully to someone than runes, and so it would be unbalanced to use the first for one chakra and the second for another chakra.

@Aquarius, I have also done my own workings with combining mantras (I've used the shortcut meditation from HP Pythia) with Satanas, Aum Guruavay and runes.

As you said, the full chakra meditation by Astarte also uses a combination of mantras/ runes (sun mantra and Algiz).
I like combining them because we can cover many uses like this.