hi, leaving aside health problems, if one of us for example, were to hear a loud ringing in the ear, would it have any meaning? Are they the Gods? or can we perceive things from the astral?
Discussion
can be the Gods or can be the enemies
LegionIshtar888 wrote:View source can be the Gods or can be the enemies
Thanks
I have experienced it before but never knew wat it meant
Satan's ninja 666 wrote:View source I have experienced it before but never knew wat it meant
I always have a good feeling when I feel it sincerely. That's why I asked
I think you should ask this to your Guardian. Also, try to focus on energy when it happens. You may get the answer if you do so.
Elenor wrote:View source I think you should ask this to your Guardian. Also, try to focus on energy when it happens. You may get the answer if you do so.
Thanks for the advice ☺️
This can be just a natural process of your astral hearing awakening, maybe perceiving something from the astral. Happens to all of us. I think HPS Pythia mentioned this on the ToZ.
