I noticed that just doing a freeing the soul with an affirmation doesn't work to get rid of trauma's.
It is more like there is a deep imprint on the soul/body that keeps replaying itself somehow. It is somewhat different from karma.
So I am wondering how to get rid of this properly.
Subliminals and ride frequencies helped me overcome a lot of my trauma. You can either make your own subliminal or find one from a reputable maker on YouTube. Find a subliminal that removes subconscious blocks as well because many have been programmed to not believe in the power of the mind.
Find a crown chakra frequency and play it, go into a trance, and listen to the subliminal for 15-30 minutes.
Also, Here’s the rife frequency I used.
https://youtu.be/64iaDGGhE4k
This also helped me when I was opening and clearing my chakras. A lot of stuff came up during that time. I would randomly start crying, randomly confront people who traumatized me despite it being years ago.
I feel a lot better now, and grounded and centred. I use to hold a lot of anger and resentment but I’ve let it all go. Some I have forgiven, and others I intend to destroy in rituals in the future when I’m ready. However despite my plans to do this, those events no longer effect me or take a toll on my subconscious.