How did you understand that a God wanted to give you a message simply by seeing 111 many times and who was the God?(I dont want to know the God if it is personal, I just want to know how did you find it out)
Because it was so frequently, I received a dream from him, the numbers gave me answers.
About 72, recently I see it everywhere everyday, but it give me another feeling: talk more with the gods.
I rarely speak with Satan daily and I haven't tried to approach any other gods.
I am also worried for something these days, maybe they want me to talk with them about it, since it's something that could have negative affects in my spiritual path(if you want to know more go to my topic called wifi router history).
Another strage thing is that, I have been meditating for 2 years and I can surely feel energy, but when I tried to ask Azazel to teach me more about the pendulum, I couldnt feel the energy from his sigil, instead with the sigil of Satan I can almost istantly feel.
Although I contacted him with the pendulum and I am sure it was him, since he told me he wanted to help me.
I dont know why, but I just think that if a God want to contact me, he will, so I dont try to enstabilish a relation with anyone, only with Satan.
Numbers can also be directly a Demon who wants to contact you. It can have many meanings, maybe your interpretation is true, or maybe someone is „waving“ in front of your nose and tries to get your attention, but this needs to be kinda figured out by you.
Any thoughts? Any vibid dreams with stones/herbs? Or other very pronounced themes? Are you right now studying something in-depth? When you see the number, think about yourself as a Zevist, am I doing everything I should? Am I doing something wrong? Do I meditate enough?
There is a meaning behind those signs, but I can not tell you exactly what it is, you need to figure it out yourself.
Also regarding the Demons. You can approach any and all Demons to be clear. As long as you are honest, respectful and have good intentions (the Demons know this so don’t worry), I hardly believe you will make anything else besides very positive experiences.
I was never let down, or rejected by the Demons of Satan, they are all very great and very helpful, and teach you many things, especially when you want to approach them for spiritual guidance.
The Gods like it when honest people approach them to grow stronger. This is also good for your relationship, as you learn new things, make good experiences and advance in the process. This will please Satan and the Demons, and also this will open you up to their influence more and more as you condition your mind that being open to the Demons and understanding them is good for you.
It 100 times better to approach the Demons for spiritual advancement than approaching them to become a millionaire and swear that you do 1000000 Rituals a day.