I was cleaning up my mega ToZ folder and deleted a few files by accident. Has anyone got the mobile version of the erasable Final Ritual?
Many thanks in advance.
HAIL ZEUS
I was cleaning up my mega ToZ folder and deleted a few files by accident. Has anyone got the mobile version of the erasable Final Ritual?
Many thanks in advance.
HAIL ZEUS
If you mean Mega.nz folder, there is Rubbish Bin for things you recently deleted. If you mean a folder on your computer, it has the same thing I think is called Recycling on Windows computer.
Ol argedco luciftias wrote: If you mean Mega.nz folder, there is Rubbish Bin for things you recently deleted. If you mean a folder on your computer, it has the same thing I think is called Recycling on Windows computer.
No, I thought I had it on another folder and I deleted it on the rubbish bin. I looked on the Library and couldn't find it.
EriktheRed wrote: I was cleaning up my mega ToZ folder and deleted a few files by accident. Has anyone got the mobile version of the erasable Final Ritual?
Many thanks in advance.HAIL ZEUS
Academic Scholar wrote: EriktheRed wrote: I was cleaning up my mega ToZ folder and deleted a few files by accident. Has anyone got the mobile version of the erasable Final Ritual?
Many thanks in advance.HAIL ZEUS
Thank you, very much appreciated 😊