Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Final Ritual

EriktheRed

#1

I was cleaning up my mega ToZ folder and deleted a few files by accident. Has anyone got the mobile version of the erasable Final Ritual?
Many thanks in advance.

HAIL ZEUS

Discussion

Ol argedco luciftiasActive Helper
#2

If you mean Mega.nz folder, there is Rubbish Bin for things you recently deleted. If you mean a folder on your computer, it has the same thing I think is called Recycling on Windows computer.

#3
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

If you mean Mega.nz folder, there is Rubbish Bin for things you recently deleted. If you mean a folder on your computer, it has the same thing I think is called Recycling on Windows computer.

No, I thought I had it on another folder and I deleted it on the rubbish bin. I looked on the Library and couldn't find it.