I joined a company a month back, the boss was a an extreme jerk , and fired me within a month knowing my condition ... Can I return the negative energy he created back to him ? In what ways ?
Discussion
What condition? Did you tell them you are a Zevist? Because frankly it's a number one rule not to tell this to anyone.
In this case you dug your own grave, not them.
no i didnt tell him that i am a Zevist , he told poor work performance, but he mentally tortured me a lot in 1 month of job
hellfire@666 wrote:View source I joined a company a month back, the boss was a an extreme jerk , and fired me within a month knowing my condition ... Can I return the negative energy he created back to him ? In what ways ?
you need a new job))You can perform a revenge ritual. You can write complaints to the authorities, just annoy them and send a check).
