Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Donald Trump creates his own Social Media Platform

Lucius Invictus [NG]

Lucius Invictus [NG]
#1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/donald-trump-launching-new-social-media-platform/ar-AAPLxaS?ocid=msedgntp

Go Trump's "TRUTH Social".

Discussion

High Priest Zevios Metathronos
#2

Granted the climate of major censorship and complete destruction of all freedoms, anyone who is doing things in the alternative or at least provides freedom should be looked upon as a desirable political leader at this time. They at least understand fundamentals. Trump hasn´t shown really sings of being an evil mad dictator.

Sure he´s been a bit informal or that type of thing, but he didn´t literally tell state agencies to treat random joe that doesn´t want to vaccinate as a literal bioterrorist and send them to FEMA, over a virus less deadly than the flu.

The press generally attacked him because of doing some TV persona stunts. There was no real political failure of severe magnitude during his presidency. In crucial moments he also appeared to have proper sense of judgement, such as the riots that were taking place between extremists and anti-fa.

Biden is the type of guy to issue the anti-terrorists wing on American citizens because they criticized him on the vaccine. That is absolutely retarded. Biden had no issues with mass censorship and loves that his predecessor isn´t even able to literally tweet or something.

United States should not be the country where people are afraid to talk and past presidents can´t tweet. That´s some insane stuff going on.

I hope his platform works well and people can exchange some actual information up there. Maybe it will be less free than even gab, but still this is a hundred times more free than Twitter, Facebook or even Instagram.

Hrodrik Avernus [SG]
#3
GoldenxChild1 wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/donald-trump-launching-new-social-media-platform/ar-AAPLxaS?ocid=msedgntp

Go Trump's "TRUTH Social".

Good, one more free speech platform to do our Online Warfare. Imagine if the man starts seeing our posts and speaking about our material on his profile, it would reach millions.

The Outlaw Torn
#4
HP. Zevios Metathronos wrote:

His second term may teach him a few things further.

So high priest you really believe that we will see him in office again? I’ll take your word for it because I assume the Daemons have advised you on this.

Pumpkinking1992
#6

I have a really good feeling about this. The people should know the truth.

Tyler Tekton [NG]
#7

https://truthsocial.com/
https://patriots.win/p/13zgbm4d9j/trump-announces-trump-media--tec/c/

#8

When Trump opens it try to be fast get short and easy usernames. For example @666 @satanism @s @1 @2 @3

#9

For those who think Trump was a great person I don't know what you all are talking about.

Yeah Make Pisrael Great again.

He was also known in New York long before he was president for being a very corrupt person.

Great person my ass.

#10

He should be back in office in 2024 don't see why he wouldn't be

FuchsLead Translator
#11
The Outlaw Torn wrote:

-

If this is you, in your profile picture, remove it asap, enemy can use it to curse you.

#12

I'll do a tarot on it. But I'd assume the west will continue to crumble to some degree simply as a trajectory based upon where things have been going.

#13

Long live Emperror and God Donald Trump.

#14

Trumps Son in law, Kushner. Bought or sold building 666 fifth Avenue. :evil: The talk of changing the address to 660 has been in the progress. Has anybody else heard of this?

#15

I'm starting to believe all presidents are predetermined, there's just to many personal testimonies of this knowledge.

#16

Our country, is....well still our country. But getting back the half that has been stripped from us may be near impossible.

#17

Thank you woodwinder for the information shared.

Woodwinder1112
#18
HelmOfLight wrote:

Thank you woodwinder for the information shared.

You're quite Welcome, Helm Of Light! Satan's Blessings to You!

sublimesatanist
#19

I can't help but wonder, how much authority can a president really have to enact change?
Especially regarding the left/right paradigm, i.e democracy?

Trump talked about disclosing UFO intel but was urged not to do so by intelligence authorities.

The wall he built had several delays and funding issues. I also can't understand why he'd pressure the Mexican government pay for it, a relatively poor country like that with tourism way down, which makes up 7.1% of their GDP.

Above these things the 'operation warp speed' thing really bothered me because it allowed companies to roll out new/experimental "medicines" without proper safety analysis and placed them under EUA (Emergency Use Authorization).

All these companies backed heavily by Gates are nothing but pure evil. I do appreciate that Trump gave people more freedom of choice than Biden whom (in 2021) passed compulsory shots for medical/care workers, teachers, military, etc.

Overall he did much good in foreign relations and sparking patriotism in people. He still kissed up to Israel big time though, never saying one bad thing about them. Yet he slammed China good whilst Biden's family has tons of shady dealings with said country. This was so blatantly obvious, along with voting fraud. It is also interesting to see how heavily censored/attacked he is, especially when his run in office ended. I feel this was a big part of the world waking up, just how in your face everything in the US has been.

Following Trump's end of office, Biden once mentioned "I miss the guy" and suggested there was less to talk about.

Either Trump is controlled opposition or he has some actual integrity (if possible).

I'm not a Qanon/Trump supporter by any means. I used to love Trump (early 2020) but towards the end of it I started really questioning his true motives. Some contributions here gave me much to look into (thanks!)

I overall agree with HP on this because getting a 3rd party in (especially a freedom-oriented one) seems highly unlikely. At the end of the day I think society's consciousness is the most powerful tool to affect change. I won't give up my hopes though and I'll try to keep my focus on improving myself.

#20

Not of fan of the guy, he showed he was pretty much the same as others before. He just said things people didn't like, which fits perfectly with what his social media platform is.