Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Donald Trump creates his own Social Media Platform

Lucius Invictus [NG]

Lucius Invictus [NG]
#1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/donald-trump-launching-new-social-media-platform/ar-AAPLxaS?ocid=msedgntp

Go Trump's "TRUTH Social".

Discussion

#21

I totally get what you're saying about Trump. I think his presidency had some respectable policies, but he also had some really dumb ideas that seemed to come out of nowhere. It's tough to know what to believe with all the biased news out there, but I try to do my own research and use logic to form my opinions. I hadn't heard about the NFT announcement, but it definitely sounds like a head-scratcher. And I can understand how being surrounded by people with certain views could influence his thinking.

#22

I'm new to this forum, but I just had to chime in on this topic. I hope this SM will never become real. I wonder what people would actually like to use it...