Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Can I alternate for yoga

The Phantom Stranger

The Phantom Stranger
#1

Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose

Discussion

fuoco blu 666Active Translator
#2
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose

To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power

The Phantom Stranger
#3
fuoco blu 666 wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose

To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power

In hatha yoga I do not like the shoulderstand. In fact now my top part of spine is aching from pain after two days of hatha 😥. What do I do

The Phantom Stranger
#4
fuoco blu 666 wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose

To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power

Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga

laurentumActive Translator
#5

Choose a short sequence from here : https://www.tummee.com/yoga-sequences

fuoco blu 666Active Translator
#6
The Phantom Stranger wrote:
fuoco blu 666 wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose

To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power

Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga

This can cause serious problems because it causes energy inflation, too much energy with little flexibility and energy freedom is not healthy

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#7
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

In hatha yoga I do not like the shoulderstand. In fact now my top part of spine is aching from pain after two days of hatha 😥. What do I do

If you feel pain from shoulder stand, then you are not aligned properly, or perhaps you have a pre-existing problem with your neck and should avoid that asana altogether.

In my signature, link to yoga poses, read the one for inversions. It links to video instructions for shoulder stand, and you can find more online.

AquariusActive Helper
#8
The Phantom Stranger wrote:
fuoco blu 666 wrote:
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose

To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power

Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga

The pdf on ToZ for Hatha is not suitable to people who have never done yoga in their life. If you want to do that pdf check how to do the asanas on youtube, but don't just do them as you see them.

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#9
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga

Do any exercises which do not cause pain, but try to avoid skipping this altogether.

Ramses13th gave a good link which you can use to create your own program. Doing something is better than nothing, I believe.

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#10
ramses13th wrote:

Choose a short sequence from here : https://www.tummee.com/yoga-sequences

Hey, this is a nice resource. Thank you.

The Phantom Stranger
#11
Blitzkreig [JG wrote:

" post_id=467242 time=1697100320 user_id=21286]

The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga

Do any exercises which do not cause pain, but try to avoid skipping this altogether.

Ramses13th gave a good link which you can use to create your own program. Doing something is better than nothing, I believe.

Sure, I can use the link. But I thought things outside of ToZ was corrupted? Is Yoga not corrupted? Like the public information

The Phantom Stranger
#12
Lydia [JG wrote:

" post_id=467236 time=1697095502 user_id=57]

The Phantom Stranger wrote:

In hatha yoga I do not like the shoulderstand. In fact now my top part of spine is aching from pain after two days of hatha 😥. What do I do

If you feel pain from shoulder stand, then you are not aligned properly, or perhaps you have a pre-existing problem with your neck and should avoid that asana altogether.

In my signature, link to yoga poses, read the one for inversions. It links to video instructions for shoulder stand, and you can find more online.

Lydia you came when I needed you xD. Thank you. Yes I wasn't aligned properly. Weight wasn't on shoulders rather on the upper back lol.

I also wanted to do more reading on yoga so thank you.

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#13
The Phantom Stranger wrote:

Sure, I can use the link. But I thought things outside of ToZ was corrupted? Is Yoga not corrupted? Like the public information

The teachings of yoga are corrupt, but the asanas (poses) are not.