Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose
Discussion
The Phantom Stranger wrote: Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose
To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power
fuoco blu 666 wrote: The Phantom Stranger wrote: Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose
To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power
In hatha yoga I do not like the shoulderstand. In fact now my top part of spine is aching from pain after two days of hatha 😥. What do I do
fuoco blu 666 wrote: The Phantom Stranger wrote: Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose
To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power
Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga
Choose a short sequence from here : https://www.tummee.com/yoga-sequences
The Phantom Stranger wrote: fuoco blu 666 wrote: The Phantom Stranger wrote: Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose
To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power
Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga
This can cause serious problems because it causes energy inflation, too much energy with little flexibility and energy freedom is not healthy
The Phantom Stranger wrote: In hatha yoga I do not like the shoulderstand. In fact now my top part of spine is aching from pain after two days of hatha 😥. What do I do
If you feel pain from shoulder stand, then you are not aligned properly, or perhaps you have a pre-existing problem with your neck and should avoid that asana altogether.
In my signature, link to yoga poses, read the one for inversions. It links to video instructions for shoulder stand, and you can find more online.
The Phantom Stranger wrote: fuoco blu 666 wrote: The Phantom Stranger wrote: Can I do hatha yoga one day and Kundalini the next? Its because of time constraints. And also maybe because I burn myself out I suppose
To really advance it is very important to do both Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga, you can reduce the time for both but you have to do both on the same day, it is healthier and more effective, furthermore alternating the two types of Yoga can cause depression due to the fluctuations of power
Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga
The pdf on ToZ for Hatha is not suitable to people who have never done yoga in their life. If you want to do that pdf check how to do the asanas on youtube, but don't just do them as you see them.
The Phantom Stranger wrote: Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga
Do any exercises which do not cause pain, but try to avoid skipping this altogether.
Ramses13th gave a good link which you can use to create your own program. Doing something is better than nothing, I believe.
ramses13th wrote: Choose a short sequence from here : https://www.tummee.com/yoga-sequences
Hey, this is a nice resource. Thank you.
Blitzkreig [JG wrote: " post_id=467242 time=1697100320 user_id=21286]
The Phantom Stranger wrote: Because of the pain below my neck, I feel like skipping hatha and only doing Kundalini yoga
Do any exercises which do not cause pain, but try to avoid skipping this altogether.
Ramses13th gave a good link which you can use to create your own program. Doing something is better than nothing, I believe.
Sure, I can use the link. But I thought things outside of ToZ was corrupted? Is Yoga not corrupted? Like the public information
Lydia [JG wrote: " post_id=467236 time=1697095502 user_id=57]
The Phantom Stranger wrote: In hatha yoga I do not like the shoulderstand. In fact now my top part of spine is aching from pain after two days of hatha 😥. What do I do
If you feel pain from shoulder stand, then you are not aligned properly, or perhaps you have a pre-existing problem with your neck and should avoid that asana altogether.
In my signature, link to yoga poses, read the one for inversions. It links to video instructions for shoulder stand, and you can find more online.
Lydia you came when I needed you xD. Thank you. Yes I wasn't aligned properly. Weight wasn't on shoulders rather on the upper back lol.
I also wanted to do more reading on yoga so thank you.
The Phantom Stranger wrote: Sure, I can use the link. But I thought things outside of ToZ was corrupted? Is Yoga not corrupted? Like the public information
The teachings of yoga are corrupt, but the asanas (poses) are not.
