Happy for you.
Thanks. I wrote part of my story by heart as an inspiration for people struggling with freedom.
This is also sad, as family is supposed to be good and supportive. Depends on where you live also.
My immediate family isn’t so bad, however with the arguments and these last fights, something was definitely wrong. My mom has been mainly a positive influence in my life, with some problems as well.
I honestly hope this is not your case, and your family is really not so bad.
But, this was what I consciously thought at time, my family is not so bad!
I did not anyway want to stay with them for any reason, I had this strong impulse to leave. Many years later, issues and truth emerged, to my surprise and appall. Now I know the reasons why this happened. I tend to be over-worried about others with family troubles but the fact you were almost dying in your first attempt to leave, is evidence of a strong link or opposing force to your choice.
It’s not so black and white it seems. But what’s apparent is that I probably have overstayed my welcome. I should dig my own path now.
Best of luck ! Congratulations for your choice.