Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

Another big fight + I left home

MercuryWisdom

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#1

I entered another big fight at home this time with my younger brother that ended in me beating him.

I left home.
I’m also going to get a full-time job again so I’m not homeless and to put bread on the table.

I’m going for full independence I can’t have/don’t want this family again.

Spirituality and ToZ is going to take a backstage for a while.

Survival first.

(Not looking for criticism, as most of you probably would never understand.)

Discussion

#2

You might be surprised, but your relationship will probably improve with some distance.

It's tough out there but you have plenty of motive to make it. Necessity is the mother of invention.

Glad you're trying to take care of yourself. Good luck.

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#3
Epiphany wrote:View source

You might be surprised, but your relationship will probably improve with some distance.

It's tough out there but you have plenty of motive to make it. Necessity is the mother of invention.

Glad you're trying to take care of yourself. Good luck.

Thank you I hope it gets better for me.

I will try to have strength again.

Paladin of Khepu
#4

I’m truly sorry to hear this brother. Please stay safe out there. The Gods will always protect you. Remember to stay aware and we are here if you need us.

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#5
Shadowcat wrote:

I'm sorry you are dealing with this, especially so young. Hoping you can make it enough out on your own. Please above all stay healthy and safe.

Thank you sister.

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#6
Paladin of Khepu wrote:View source

I’m truly sorry to hear this brother. Please stay safe out there. The Gods will always protect you. Remember to stay aware and we are here if you need us.

Thank you brother Ramier.

laurentumActive Translator
#7

You'll do great, stay strong, heal, find peace within yourself and strive for better!

Way_Seeker666Active Translator
#8
MercuryWisdom wrote:View source

Spirituality and ToZ is going to take a backstage for a while.

I don't think this is ever a good idea...

Before anything else, I'm sorry things have gone this way. I know what it's like to have a shitty home life. And I wish you success.

But I suggest you continue to put time and effort into this path. The choice you've made (going out on your own in the world) is one that when made suddenly like this can end up putting a person in extremely bad situations. Things you don't even want to think about. Having your protection and other powers is essential, and you may need help from the Gods.

If you've never lived on your own before, you're going to face new challenges and difficulties, and you're going to grow. You'll have to. This is part of life and is ultimately a good thing, even though it doesn't always seem to be at the time.

I wish you well. Take care of yourself and be wise in your decisions and actions.

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#9
ramses13th wrote:View source

You'll do great, stay strong, heal, find peace within yourself and strive for better!

🥹🙏🏼♥️

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#10
Way_Seeker666 wrote:View source

I don't think this is ever a good idea...

Before anything else, I'm sorry things have gone this way. I know what it's like to have a shitty home life. And I wish you success.

But I suggest you continue to put time and effort into this path. The choice you've made (going out on your own in the world) is one that when made suddenly like this can end up putting a person in extremely bad situations. Things you don't even want to think about. Having your protection and other powers is essential, and you may need help from the Gods.

If you've never lived on your own before, you're going to face new challenges and difficulties, and you're going to grow. You'll have to. This is part of life and is ultimately a good thing, even though it doesn't always seem to be at the time.

I wish you well. Take care of yourself and be wise in your decisions and actions.

I’m staying with friends until I rent after a paycheck. Friends are muslim. They are really good friends though, they are almost like siblings and there might be workarounds however spirituality would be playing with fire in this situation.

Until I get a place with privacy, survival comes first and foremost.

#11
MercuryWisdom wrote:View source

I entered another big fight at home this time with my younger brother that ended in me beating him.

I left home.
I’m also going to get a full-time job again so I’m not homeless and to put bread on the table.

I’m going for full independence I can’t have/don’t want this family again.

Spirituality and ToZ is going to take a backstage for a while.

Survival first.

(Not looking for criticism, as most of you probably would never understand.)

Well done. Observe your transits and understand the situation.
Grow economically.
The ideal would be to find a way to make your economic income independent of your time and your level of tiredness.

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#12

I wish you luck in your move.

But I will point out, for you or anyone else reading this, Mars is now Rx, which can cause arguments... but it is also a great time to do workings for peace and harmony. Green energy, Wunjo rune. In case you wanted to have an easier financial option of moving back in with your family :)

#13
MercuryWisdom wrote:View source

I’m staying with friends until I rent after a paycheck. Friends are muslim. They are really good friends though, they are almost like siblings and there might be workarounds however spirituality would be playing with fire in this situation.

Until I get a place with privacy, survival comes first and foremost.

Something very similar happened to me, in cycles. As soon as I stopped meditating due to these kind of events, as soon as I started meditating again the same event would repeat itself. Until the last time, where I bit the bullet, suffered, gritted my teeth, and continued to meditate. What came next was INCREDIBLE progress.
Find at least an hour of privacy, and meditate. There is always a way, and progress requires commitment.

Shiva666Active Translator
#14
HPS Lydia wrote:View source

I wish you luck in your move.

But I will point out, for you or anyone else reading this, Mars is now Rx, which can cause arguments... but it is also a great time to do workings for peace and harmony. Green energy, Wunjo rune. In case you wanted to have an easier financial option of moving back in with your family :)

Dear Priestess,
I am some argument with my Dad . I want to make harmony between us. In which time and which mantra/Runes can be helpful? If possible, please kindly give also affirmation.

worship moloch
#15

واللات حولت اكلمك بس انتي مدتنيش فرصة يعن انا ممكن اسالك ظروفك المادية عاملا ازاي عشان كده مضطرا تشتغلي عشان تبعدي عن العيلا او هنا دول الصحابك بس انتي ممكن يكون مش قابلا سؤالي

worship moloch
#16
MercuryWisdom wrote:View source

سأقيم مع أصدقائي حتى أستأجر مسكنًا بعد حصولي على راتبي. أصدقائي مسلمون. لكنهم أصدقاء جيدون حقًا، فهم أشبه بالإخوة وقد تكون هناك حلول بديلة، لكن الروحانية ستكون بمثابة لعبة بالنار في هذا الموقف.

حتى أحصل على مكان يتمتع بالخصوصية، البقاء على قيد الحياة يأتي في المقام الأول والأخير.

ايوا علي النفس القانون الاعلي

worship moloch
#17
worship moloch wrote:View source

ايوا علي النفس القانون الاعلي

الحفاظ

Novice Priest Karnonnos
#18

I said to you before, I think a while ago, that young men often have to leave their families and this is a natural part of life in making a young man, often things come to a head where this occurs and is fated. That's part of the Aries modality of men. Aquarius and Gemini (friends, neighbors, siblings, locals) that are sextile to Aries are part of this, as with your friends who helped you.

I'm not saying this as an 'I told you so' moment as your situation is extremely complicated, it's just something to consider.

Please at least maintain the Foundation Meditation and AoP and be safe.

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#19
HPS Lydia wrote:View source

I wish you luck in your move.

But I will point out, for you or anyone else reading this, Mars is now Rx, which can cause arguments... but it is also a great time to do workings for peace and harmony. Green energy, Wunjo rune. In case you wanted to have an easier financial option of moving back in with your family :)

Thank you High Priestess.

Yes Mars going retro has been a big part of this and problematic. Since the tensions increased much more after that.

Right now I will just do my best to be better and go to a better place.

worship moloch
#20
MercuryWisdom wrote:View source

I entered another big fight at home this time with my younger brother that ended in me beating him.

I left home.
I’m also going to get a full-time job again so I’m not homeless and to put bread on the table.

I’m going for full independence I can’t have/don’t want this family again.

Spirituality and ToZ is going to take a backstage for a while.

Survival first.

(Not looking for criticism, as most of you probably would never understand.)

متخفيش هتعدي ياما حصلنا مشاكل قولنا مش هتعدي وعدت عادي هوا بس الشغل فمصر تعب بتقفي علي رجلك بتسع سعات مقابل اجور ضعيفا وكل يوم شغل وزهق انا عنفسي مبحبش الشغل بس لازم تكوني ناجحة عشان تعملي العيزاه فده ممكن يكون اول طريقق عشان تبني نفسك خليكي متفالا ممكن تلاقي شغل حلو وتسافري وبعد كده تشتري فيزا حره بره متبقيش مهتما تشتغلي عشان تدخلي فلوس الفلوس بتجيلك وانتي اعدا ممكن تبقي مديرا هتعدي عادي المرت لا يقل عن ١٥ الف انا معرفش انتي من انهي طبقا ممكن ال ١٥ الف دي مش حاجة بنسبالك 😆 بس اكيد لما تكبري معاشك وتاميناتك هتكون احسن من موظف عادي محنا مش هنفضل طول عمرنا نشتغل