Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

A fight with my mother. Kicked out...

MercuryWisdom

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#1

Hey brothers and sisters.

So I had a big fight with my mom and I hurt her so much. She kicked me out and told me she never wants to see me again.

I went to a friend's house for a while but now I am at grandma's house. Today was supposed to be my first day at college. I couldn't go...

Life's been so tough and dark. I need hope and guidance.

I can't meditate or do yoga currently. Because I am sharing a room with my younger uncle and my grandma and older uncle are violently religious. They are blasting Quran 24/7 on the speakers and I can't do anything about it. I have to cope...

I don't know what to do anymore..

I can't do any kind of working or magick btw currently.

HAIL ZEUS...

Discussion

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#41
The Alchemist7 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Thats how it went.

To be honest I think when parents are facing difficult times and are in need for money then they should be definitely helped, as long as you had a „normal” relationship with them and they haven't treated you in totally negative ways. It might be frustrating to see your savings flying by but when it comes to the safety of your family, money have a lesser importance in my opinion as parents cannot be compared to some strangers or `friends` who are borrowing money from you. Myself when I give money to my parents I never expect to get them back eventhough they keep insisting that they are just `borrowing` because they are in need. Obviously your sitation was way more delicate but the thing is, if you are young and have a normal/decent income then money will keep coming to you anyway, is not something to fight upon as long as the safety and wellbeing of your parent is concerned especially that you helped them at a hard time for them when they had no income.

VoiceofEnki wrote:

In this case, it was not required and likely Mercury_Wisdom can think themselves on how to prevent such things in the future, or understand better what caused it so it won't have to happen again.

Most people have to go through experiences like this to learn and grow.

You're right people in theory learn the best from going through certain experiences themselves but in this case it was more an emotional reaction rather than a lack of experience, therefore is not like it was something neccesary for him to go through to specifically learn something. I think the event itself was so „abnormal” to me that I could not personally miss the chance to ask about details out of curiosity. At the end of the day everybody here can learn something from his experience.

Yes you are right but the thing is, I have been dreaming of moving out for years now. I worked extremely hard so I can get some money to move out. I went through so much mental stress amd effort just to have some so I can finally move out. But yes you are right. If I want to make money anytime I can I will just have to work my ass off again.

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#42
Dark Blue Eye wrote:

I know this is because of enemy's curses and negative karma. If I will do a working to empower them, they could go in others directions and fall even more, I know this from experiences with meditations. I am thinking to do a working to break the negative karma for the whole family, but I don't know what to focus on. I don't know how to express this better, but I hope is clear enough.

Don't get in a trap of spending too much energy on other people, but at the same time, they are your family. You can do something small that adds up over time, for example.

Going through their entire karma will be hard to do, or will take a lot of energy. You should prioritize certain goals, based on what is needed most urgently. First focus on their safety and health, for example. Also, you don't necessarily have to start by removing karma if another action would work better. If they fight with you or others, then use ehwaz. If you want to incite them to do something, use Raidho or Kenaz (like take care of their health).

Otherwise, you could simply do Ritual's on them, and this will do them a big benefit in regards to keeping enemy curses off them, as well as removing past ones on their souls. You can take a picture of them and set it up on your computer, then do a 3x Ritual on an adjacent window. Then briefly clean the whole family. This will do a good service for them, especially over a long period of time, and shouldn't take you that long either.

#43
Blitzkreig wrote:
Dark Blue Eye wrote:

I know this is because of enemy's curses and negative karma. If I will do a working to empower them, they could go in others directions and fall even more, I know this from experiences with meditations. I am thinking to do a working to break the negative karma for the whole family, but I don't know what to focus on. I don't know how to express this better, but I hope is clear enough.

Don't get in a trap of spending too much energy on other people, but at the same time, they are your family. You can do something small that adds up over time, for example.

Going through their entire karma will be hard to do, or will take a lot of energy. You should prioritize certain goals, based on what is needed most urgently. First focus on their safety and health, for example. Also, you don't necessarily have to start by removing karma if another action would work better. If they fight with you or others, then use ehwaz. If you want to incite them to do something, use Raidho or Kenaz (like take care of their health).

Otherwise, you could simply do Ritual's on them, and this will do them a big benefit in regards to keeping enemy curses off them, as well as removing past ones on their souls. You can take a picture of them and set it up on your computer, then do a 3x Ritual on an adjacent window. Then briefly clean the whole family. This will do a good service for them, especially over a long period of time, and shouldn't take you that long either.

Actually Ritual idea is really good because I can do it while they are in the house. You understood my situation very well and said a lot in few words. Thanks brother!

Hrodrik Avernus [SG]
#44
Blitzkreig wrote:
Dark Blue Eye wrote:

I know this is because of enemy's curses and negative karma. If I will do a working to empower them, they could go in others directions and fall even more, I know this from experiences with meditations. I am thinking to do a working to break the negative karma for the whole family, but I don't know what to focus on. I don't know how to express this better, but I hope is clear enough.

Otherwise, you could simply do Ritual's on them, and this will do them a big benefit in regards to keeping enemy curses off them, as well as removing past ones on their souls. You can take a picture of them and set it up on your computer, then do a 3x Ritual on an adjacent window. Then briefly clean the whole family. This will do a good service for them, especially over a long period of time, and shouldn't take you that long either.

Could you please elaborate some more on this method? Also, are you talking about the Ritual? Just the first one of the combo , correct?

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#45
BlackOnyx8 wrote:
Dark Blue Eye wrote:

...

Could you please elaborate some more on this method? Also, are you talking about the Ritual? Just the first one of the combo , correct?

All you need to do is visualize your family while destroying the letters, and the Ritual will focus itself on them. No need to change the affirmations. Yes, just do the 3x Ritual. This encompasses everything, plus you don't want to spend too much time on this by doing more.

I pull the Ritual up on my computer, on one half of the screen. On the other half, I have a word document with a picture of my family. While going through the Ritual, I am saying the reversals at my family, then I finish the affirmation like normal. Then I chant Surya briefly, and affirm it is permanently cleaning any Hebrew curses from their entire soul.

You don't necessarily have to do this daily either, because there is no way they are going to reaccumulate the same amount of curses that you have removed from them in any short period. However, if one of the family members is particularly tied to the enemy, then focus on them first.

Hrodrik Avernus [SG]
#46
Blitzkreig wrote:

...

Sounds good! Thanks

Lunar Dance 666
#47
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Thank you Lunar! I always liked your icy princess avatar and your name fits it well too in an artistic way. :)

Thanks! :D