Temple of Zeus — The Assembly of the Gods

A fight with my mother. Kicked out...

MercuryWisdom

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#1

Hey brothers and sisters.

So I had a big fight with my mom and I hurt her so much. She kicked me out and told me she never wants to see me again.

I went to a friend's house for a while but now I am at grandma's house. Today was supposed to be my first day at college. I couldn't go...

Life's been so tough and dark. I need hope and guidance.

I can't meditate or do yoga currently. Because I am sharing a room with my younger uncle and my grandma and older uncle are violently religious. They are blasting Quran 24/7 on the speakers and I can't do anything about it. I have to cope...

I don't know what to do anymore..

I can't do any kind of working or magick btw currently.

HAIL ZEUS...

Discussion

High Priestess Lydia Coventina
#2

It sounds like living with your mother is the best option. So, apologize your ass off, buy her flowers (or pick some wildflowers if you have no money), promise to do extra chores etc to show your appreciation for her, and so on.

You can do some magick, if you can't concentrate at your grandma's house then go for a walk, sit on a bench somewhere or find a tree to sit under and try to go into a light trance, feel your mother's aura and fill her with green energy and affirm that she is forgiving you and wants you to live with her again.

Until a Zevist has a house of their own, we need to sometimes go the extra mile to ensure our survival and best options. It might not be fair, but life is tough.

Good luck to you, Mercury_wisdom :)

#3
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Hey brothers and sisters.

So I had a big fight with my mom and I hurt her so much. She kicked me out and told me she never wants to see me again.

I went to a friend's house for a while but now I am at grandma's house. Today was supposed to be my first day at college. I couldn't go...

Life's been so tough and dark. I need hope and guidance.

I can't meditate or do yoga currently. Because I am sharing a room with my younger uncle and my grandma and older uncle are violently religious. They are blasting Quran 24/7 on the speakers and I can't do anything about it. I have to cope...

I don't know what to do anymore..

I can't do any kind of working or magick btw currently.

HAIL ZEUS...

Magic can be done in your mind. Absorbing energy and then directing it with affirmations is an option, not the most powerful but good enough if you have no other options. Just do it when you are sleeping. If you can come back to your home then it may be the best option (if you could meditate there). If the situation with your mom is fixable then you could use magic to fix this and get back home. If you need any help with affirmation just ask here. Good luck.

Voice of Enki [NG]
#4

As Lydia said, apologize to her and do what you need to mend the relationship. Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice to ensure you live your best life. It isn't fair, but sometimes it is the best choice one can make.

Perhaps you can write an apology letter to your mother, purchase a gift for her that shows your sincerity, and write in that letter too how you will do your best to participate taking care of the chores at home, to not be a burden to her when you live with her again. Acknowledge your fault and do not put blame on her, even if she really is to blame for things.

This is a moment where making such a concession is more beneficial to you than trying to stick up for your own justice and feelings.

Deliver it to her yourself if you can, and ask her to please accept it and read it through.

Give her some time to come around and probe carefully how she feels and if she agrees to take you back in.

Last but not least, it may be better to go to college anyway, even if you feel down. Go there and do your best, to show to your mother as well that you know what is important for you.

It will also help you be out of your grandma's house which sounds like an awful place to be. Get a change in environment, and have a chance to put your mind of these things so you can calm your emotions as well.

Use your commute to and from college as an opportunity to meditate and clean your soul well, and also to buy gifts for your mother and to deliver the letter.

This is how I would personally try to mend this. Try to meditate on your mother's aura as well when outside on your commute from college (find a park somewhere or a quiet place where you can softly vibrate runes), using the Wunjo rune.

Do Void meditation as much as possible to quell your emotions and worries about this, so you prevent these from causing depression or inaction, know what you need to do and focus on resolving these issues rather than mulling over what happened and how awful your current situation is.

Things only get better by moving forward and taking the right actions. This is often difficult to do when you just experienced something like this, and are in such a shit situation, but it is especially important to do this now to get out of this shit as fast as possible and mend the conflicts and problems these have caused for you.

After that you could try to look into a possibility to move out and start living on your own, but be careful with this as it may be financially impossible if you still study, not to mention it puts a lot of extra responsibilities on you as you need to take care of all your daily necessities yourself at that time.

Good luck!

HAIL ZEUS!

#5
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Hey brothers and sisters.

So I had a big fight with my mom and I hurt her so much. She kicked me out and told me she never wants to see me again.

I went to a friend's house for a while but now I am at grandma's house. Today was supposed to be my first day at college. I couldn't go...

Life's been so tough and dark. I need hope and guidance.

I can't meditate or do yoga currently. Because I am sharing a room with my younger uncle and my grandma and older uncle are violently religious. They are blasting Quran 24/7 on the speakers and I can't do anything about it. I have to cope...

I don't know what to do anymore..

I can't do any kind of working or magick btw currently.

HAIL ZEUS...

I know this has been said before, but you need to apologize to your mom. I hope she forgives you and things work out for you. Good luck!
HAIL ZEUS!

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#6
VoiceofEnki wrote:

Thank ypu for the wonderful and detailed advice VoE! I will try my best.

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#7
Lydia wrote:

It sounds like living with your mother is the best option. So, apologize your ass off, buy her flowers (or pick some wildflowers if you have no money), promise to do extra chores etc to show your appreciation for her, and so on.

You can do some magick, if you can't concentrate at your grandma's house then go for a walk, sit on a bench somewhere or find a tree to sit under and try to go into a light trance, feel your mother's aura and fill her with green energy and affirm that she is forgiving you and wants you to live with her again.

Until an Zevism has a house of their own, we need to sometimes go the extra mile to ensure our survival and best options. It might not be fair, but life is tough.

Good luck to you, Mercury_wisdom :)

Thanks alot sister Lydia!

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#8
luis wrote:

Thanks Luis!

#9

Learn from your mistakes and move on. Your parents are the greatest support you have. Apologise to your mother and repair your relationship with her. Work hard at your tasks and duties and you will succeed.

Good luck Mercury and take care of yourself.

#10
mercury_wisdom wrote:

No one can tell you how to handle this situation for none of us know your circumstances, We wouldn't know if you are in a terrible environment, But you do. The best advice i could give you is to do what you think is best for you, In the short and/or the long term.

I don't know what you are going trough but maybe its a good thing for you, Maybe you were walking the wrong path and this is Astarte's way to tell you. I'm not saying that this is the gods fault or that they want you to go trough these hard times but it might be a necessity to show you that you were going the wrong way.

I think that the previous advice that i gave you can still help you, But that's for you to decide brother.

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#11

Thank you very much everyone for the care and support. I will do my best to save my relationship with mom. I can do yoga and meditations now.

Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax
#12
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Thank you very much everyone for the care and support. I will do my best to save my relationship with mom.

Ehwaz and Wunjo will help a lot in repairing the relationship and stabilizing it.

#13
SSinHeartandSoul wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:

No one can tell you how to handle this situation for none of us know your circumstances, We wouldn't know if you are in a terrible environment, But you do. The best advice i could give you is to do what you think is best for you, In the short and/or the long term.

I don't know what you are going trough but maybe its a good thing for you, Maybe you were walking the wrong path and this is Astarte's way to tell you. I'm not saying that this is the gods fault or that they want you to go trough these hard times but it might be a necessity to show you that you were going the wrong way.

I think that the previous advice that i gave you can still help you, But that's for you to decide brother.

You are always so kind and sweet. So glad to you are with us Zevists. Hope you have a good day.

#14
Shanti Sananda wrote:

You are always so kind and sweet. So glad to you are with us Zevism. Hope you have a good day.

Well i don't know if i am kind and sweet, Sometimes i can be somewhat harsh. i also can be someone that goes against the flow, Creating some struggles along the way. But its all meant well.

Anyways i wholeheartedly take your compliment, Thank you for that brother :D I wish you to have a great day yourself.

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#15

Hey everyone it's official. I have successfully apologized and returned home now. I brought her some beautiful flowers, chocolates and a car medal for her new car since she wanted one so much. We are better now. Also I have been doing yoga and meditations regularly when I was at grandma's so I didn't give up.

HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

Henu the GreatActive Helper
#16
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Hey everyone it's official. I have successfully apologized and returned home now. I brought her some beautiful flowers, chocolates and a car medal for her new car since she wanted one so much. We are better now. Also I have been doing yoga and meditations regularly when I was at grandma's so I didn't give up.

HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

Wow, that's really great to hear. Good job for your efforts.

#17
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Hey everyone it's official. I have successfully apologized and returned home now. I brought her some beautiful flowers, chocolates and a car medal for her new car since she wanted one so much. We are better now. Also I have been doing yoga and meditations regularly when I was at grandma's so I didn't give up.

HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

My intuition is scary sometimes. I predicted your situation. Next time try not to argue with your mom, sister :D

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#18
Henu the Great wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Hey everyone it's official. I have successfully apologized and returned home now. I brought her some beautiful flowers, chocolates and a car medal for her new car since she wanted one so much. We are better now. Also I have been doing yoga and meditations regularly when I was at grandma's so I didn't give up.

HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

Wow, that's really great to hear. Good job for your efforts.

Thank you Henu!

MercuryWisdomLead Translator
#19
MiniMe3388 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Hey everyone it's official. I have successfully apologized and returned home now. I brought her some beautiful flowers, chocolates and a car medal for her new car since she wanted one so much. We are better now. Also I have been doing yoga and meditations regularly when I was at grandma's so I didn't give up.

HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

My intuition is scary sometimes. I predicted your situation. Next time try not to argue with your mom, sister :D

Haha I won't. By the way I am a guy haha.

#20
mercury_wisdom wrote:
MiniMe3388 wrote:
mercury_wisdom wrote:

Hey everyone it's official. I have successfully apologized and returned home now. I brought her some beautiful flowers, chocolates and a car medal for her new car since she wanted one so much. We are better now. Also I have been doing yoga and meditations regularly when I was at grandma's so I didn't give up.

HAIL ZEUS Forever!!

My intuition is scary sometimes. I predicted your situation. Next time try not to argue with your mom, sister :D

Haha I won't. By the way I am a guy haha.

I guess I was unconscious when I wrote that you are a girl XDD