So I had a big fight with my mom and I hurt her so much. She kicked me out and told me she never wants to see me again.
I know the problem is already sorted but I wondered why would you ever literally fight with your mother? You haven't given us an insight of the whole situation. If you posted about this in other posts then ignore me. Yet instead of being kicked out and having to apologize maybe you could have tried to prevent the whole thing from happening. Definitely you need to prevent it in the future. In many other cases this is an extremely serious precedent.
So I had a big fight with my mom and I hurt her so much. She kicked me out and told me she never wants to see me again.
I know the problem is already sorted but I wondered why would you ever literally fight with your mother? You haven't given us an insight of the whole situation. If you posted about this in other posts then ignore me. Yet instead of being kicked out and having to apologize maybe you could have tried to prevent the whole thing from happening. Definitely you need to prevent it in the future. In many other cases this is an extremely serious precedent.
They didn't have to give insight into the whole situation for helpful advice which ultimately solved the issue for them to be given, so it was unnecessary for them so disclose such personal things they may not want to share, here. If they feel it necessary to gain more specific advice regarding the situation, and what caused it, and how to prevent it, they may tell us whatever they feel is necessary for people to know in order to give an insightful answer.
In this case, it was not required and likely Mercury_Wisdom can think themselves on how to prevent such things in the future, or understand better what caused it so it won't have to happen again. If it's not yet obvious to them as is, they may introspect on these things during Trance for example to find answers themselves, which is better to do than to ask people to give you the answer for you, as you learn a lot more through self exploration and introspection when searching for an answer.
Also, this has already taken place in the past, a solution was required, but the situation had already occurred, thinking whether or not it had to happen was not of much use anymore after that point, except for future reference, which, as I said before, is something they can figure out themselves through Introspection and Trance.
Most people have to go through experiences like this to learn and grow.
HAIL ZEUS!