Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Elon Musk: Short Message About Jews

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Adding on to what HPC just said, even if Elon Musk may promote things that aren't in humanity's best interests, like microchips, it's not that he is "inherently bad", but that he is simply "Ignorant of what is Good" as Plato would say.

This idea about brainchips is how most people were raised with from movies and other Science Fiction from the earlier decades or around the advent of the internet. Members before have shown to me and have explained to me about numerous movies and also we all know Deus Ex here and other games.

There are numerous movies and novels speaking about this. Naturally these give people a form of inspiration likely in the wrong direction.

Contrary to popular belief also, Elon Musk is not the first to develop this unfortunately. As mentioned above, DARPA already has this implemented for humans and it's worse than this. As early as 2002 they already knew of human subjects where this was used. Maybe earlier.

Is it a bad idea? It certainly is a terrible idea. Has it been around? Yes it has been around. Should it happen? Like many things with AI that can get out of control, it will likely be one of the major mistakes of humanity to go down this road. Would eventually someone try to do this? Yes they would, given the above context.

That's the world as it's currently going. As for our opinion it's known that we are not pro this practice because of how terrible it can go for humanity. I have wrote before that non invasive technology like this could help us a lot, but the implantation inside the skull can have terrible ramifications in the wrong hands or in general, way worse than we can understand.

Well, idiots will line up to "give it a go", but we, the House of Satan, will remain steadfast in our ideals. Thus, protecting ourselves, our lineage, and at least the better humans out there that remain ignorant for now.

Yes, I remember you saying that trans-humanism destroys the potential for organic immortality.

I'm with you HP!
Hail Satan!
 
?????
ELON ..... EL ON

Yahweh throughout the Old Testament is referred as "lord of the hosts". He is conceived as a militant god of war who leads his angelic legions against enemies of Israel. In Sumer Anu was described as the commander of an army of the stars which he had created to punish any enemy who opposed his rule. YHWH and El are the same of one essence

The early Jews of Melchezidek were priests of El. Yahweh in the Old Testament declares himself as El-Shaddai from the polytheist pantheon on numerous occasions

YHWH is just an egregore medium that the El or Anu operates through. The Israelite High God El and YHWH are one and the same and to the Greeks he was known as Cronus
 
The questions about being jewish often falls back on the religion where as actually being a jew is determined by the parents and family lineage, whether they are religious or not. So the media often ignores the race factor of being jewish and focusses on the religion. Like Trump that converted to Judiasm, does it make him a jew? I dont know. Does one become a doctor by putting on a white robe and a stethoscope? I read an article once about the jews, by combining race and religion together it becomes a position of power. if they are criticized they can whine about freedom of religion, or pull the racist card, and that can cover most bases of their opponents.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from an article:
The truth is, nobody really knows. Elon Musk hasn’t explicitly stated that he is or isn’t Jewish. In fact, he never talked about his religious views openly.

Here’s what we do know, though: Elon Musk had attended a Jewish school in South Africa when he was a kid.

Furthermore, the name “Elon” (as well as “Maye” and “Errol”) is of Hebrew origin, and thus often given as a Jewish surname. It means “Oak Tree.”

The name also appears in the Old Testament, given to one of Israel’s ruling judges.

For the reasons given above, alongside his South African ancestry, it’s likely that Elon Musk is Jewish. He even once said in an interview with Bloomberg that “there were many Jews in South Africa, so I guess it’s fair to say that I was raised as a Jew.”

Additionally, there’s some proof that Elon Musk converted to Judaism when he married Justine Wilson in 2008. But now that they’re divorced, he may have left the religion ages ago.

So while we can’t conclusively say that Elon Musk is Jewish (because the man himself hasn’t confirmed nor denied it), there is some speculation that he is, indeed, Jewish.
 
the message has been sent, hopefully somebody will notice...maybe doin' some "communications" RTR's will help with that...i can also leave comments directly inside his own posts,definitely doable, if necessary, without spamming excessively of course,since the account has to survive, an absolute necessity indeed ^

https://x.com/ANPUemsaf_666/status/1730450360873922715
https://nitter.net/ANPUemsaf_666/status/1730450360873922715
 
For those who can't get past his first name being jewish, it's his first name. Not surname. Many gentiles are given jewish first names, such as Rachel, Nathaniel, Benjamin, Sara, and so on.

Having a jewish first name does not make one a jew. Babies are often named after someone, or given a name their parents randomly liked, or any other reason.
 
[HPS said:
Lydia" post_id=475215 time=1701412911 user_id=57]
For those who can't get past his first name being jewish, it's his first name. Not surname. Many gentiles are given jewish first names, such as Rachel, Nathaniel, Benjamin, Sara, and so on.

Having a jewish first name does not make one a jew. Babies are often named after someone, or given a name their parents randomly liked, or any other reason.

Furthermore, my surname was German, but is a common Jewish last name now. I am not Jewish.
 
improvising myself as a JOS diplomat now,aside from being a simple messenger delivering sacred words, under the protection of my GD ^

... a TORBA+MUSK alliance is what it's needed, a bit of a monster indeed, but still , it would be the best outcome, for everybody, i would say ^

Freedom of speech for the win ^!

considering the fact that mainstream media(MSM) is releasing right now the truth about israel and MOSSAD right now, that's literally the perfect time for us to arise and shine...and to help musk wake up too ^

https://x.com/ANPUemsaf_666/status/1730618581862285492
https://x.com/ANPUemsaf_666/status/1730568167439700216
https://gab.com/ANPUemsaf666/posts/111505707383977948
https://gab.com/ANPUemsaf666/posts/111504469246776061

e9b50d9b30849ce2.png


691b210d5792f45c.png
 
The Raven said:
?????
ELON ..... EL ON

Yahweh throughout the Old Testament is referred as "lord of the hosts". He is conceived as a militant god of war who leads his angelic legions against enemies of Israel. In Sumer Anu was described as the commander of an army of the stars which he had created to punish any enemy who opposed his rule. YHWH and El are the same of one essence

The early Jews of Melchezidek were priests of El. Yahweh in the Old Testament declares himself as El-Shaddai from the polytheist pantheon on numerous occasions

YHWH is just an egregore medium that the El or Anu operates through. The Israelite High God El and YHWH are one and the same and to the Greeks he was known as Cronus

That nonsense about the Assyrian/Babylonian God Anu is just misrepresentation because most people do not know anything. Anu is symbolic of the Aether, Enki and Enlil being the two "sons" and this has to do with internal knowledge. These three form a primary "Trinity" and this has to do with meditation.

The jews have made up their own nonsense later on, stealing all of this. The so called "YHWH" is a stolen concept as mentioned in the JoS, the original being the "Tetragrammaton" of I A E and O which is symbolic of the 4 directions, symbolizing the individual magician and the enlightened person.

EL is a generic word for light as is AL. EL pronounced as EEL comes from the Ancient Greek root from the sun as well.

Cronus is not a bad "God" either, Saturn or "Kronus" is the head of the Golden Age [where people were immortal and Gods were on earth]. This is described by Plato in great detail. Yet, after a point, the jews perverted the worship of "Kronus" or Saturn. The battle between Zeus and Kronus is symbolic, as is the battle between Enlil and Enki. There is no "evil" in these, just spiritual allegory.

Unless one knows deep about the spiritual allegories, they will write inaccuracies, which are known from uneducated websites who just make up worthless saga up, that is no different from foolish delusion.

Whether or not the jews use these concepts in the negative way [we know what they do], they are still remnants of the Ancient Pagan religion, which they stole and perverted later.

ANU, these three letters, are also associated with the word AUM which is the holy word for Hindus as everyone knows here. The N is the M sound on a different tone. ANU is a God Name and not negative.

[HPS said:
Lydia" post_id=475215 time=1701412911 user_id=57]
For those who can't get past his first name being jewish, it's his first name. Not surname. Many gentiles are given jewish first names, such as Rachel, Nathaniel, Benjamin, Sara, and so on.

Having a jewish first name does not make one a jew. Babies are often named after someone, or given a name their parents randomly liked, or any other reason.

The whole Western Civilization has adopted the Abrahamic Culture. Many names have therefore been perverted:

1. Sara is from Saraswati, the Hindu Goddess
2. Rachel from Ra and El, which are Babylonian/Akkadian
3. Other names like Ioannes are Ancient Greek, now as John, that doesn't mean they are Christian, but people gave them due to Christianity
4. Peter comes from Petra which in Ancient Greek it's the name of Rock.
5. Even the names of the "Hebrew Prophets" or whatever, are also stolen, like Malchizedek, which come from Assyrian words like Malachim meaning "King". The jews stole all of this.

I could be citing examples all day. Overall, if one knows Hebrew is stolen from other civilizations, we must understand that unconsciously we are still giving people good names, albeit perverted.

Vira_ said:
The Raven said:
El is just a word meaning light, and is one of the names of Satan. This is just one of the jewish thefts, like that of the six-pointed star.

Thanks Vira. Yes, more nonsense about the "Jewish Hexagon", which requires likely a lot of imagination to see that it is stolen. The Hexagon is a symbol that, like the Pentagon or Pentagram, has no evil connotation to it. The two triangles that are conjoined, represent the matter and spirit being united into one form.

These are universal symbols and do not have to do anything with their adoption by Judaism. In the Eastern Tantra, the Hexagon is used as a symbol for the Heart Chakra, as it represents where the Material and the Spiritual come together.

Of course, jews utilize all of this for their nefarious purposes. The Pentagram which is adopted by Spiritual Satanism, was the holy symbol of the Pythagoreans, and is a symbol of Astarte, still present in Her Sigil as well.

Nero said:
...

I also doubt that he's a jew at least on a mental and soul level, especially considering his last words about Soros and the Jews. But at the same time I remember how in one of your posts a few years ago you claimed that he was a jew...I used to think like that too. Maybe you changed your opinion about him or something .

Jewishness is something that cannot be predicted. Not that long ago, Elon was merely saying he was going to brainchip people, staying silent, and saying nothing in particular about the jews. While there was no evidence about him being a jew or not, at the same time, his position made him look like one. That led me to that conclusion, which was not based on facial characteristics.

As now he is expressing himself and there is no jewishness in his recent behavior, and no viable proof of jewish origins, I have to be fair towards him despite of not liking certain things I have mentioned that are very dangerous.

No jew would actually do the things that he does, as they are a full detriment to the jews. Jews don't consider him jewish in anyway either.

Elon's recent posts and behavior does clearly show he is not on this side. He is likely confused, but I cannot judge him harshly because of that. I don't think he even has time to look on these subjects.

Like Henry Ford which people have falsely called a jew, I would like to be on the side of evidence and judging him by what he does; because Henry Ford was anything but a jew, he was a pure Gentile in all forms and an enlightened person of mankind, yet he was judged over his ears or something.

Darkside said:
Now jews are allowed to join in the JOS ranks, what a decadence.

They are not allowed, but you just like to create drama and false emotional responses to well explained messages.

As there is no conclusive proof on Elon being a jew, I see no reason why he should be treated that way.

Given I have heard all sorts of insanity about even Goebbels and many others being "jews", I regress on this opinion and I stand by what I said.

Pseudo "Aryan" circles where they don't even know that the psychological, emotional and mental characteristics or behaviors are the most powerful indicators, have called some of the greatest Gentiles jews based on zero evidence and for no reason whatsoever, even if their whole life has been nothing but only beneficial to the Gentiles.

Nothing of what I said has to do with the Jews being in anyway, even remotely allowed to join the JoS.

No, jews are not allowed in the Joy of Satan.

This game where anyone is called a jew based on zero proof and without their personality or their moves being taken in any serious consideration, makes us look both unjust and false.

GoldenxChild1 said:
[HPS said:
Lydia" post_id=475215 time=1701412911 user_id=57]
For those who can't get past his first name being jewish, it's his first name. Not surname. Many gentiles are given jewish first names, such as Rachel, Nathaniel, Benjamin, Sara, and so on.

Having a jewish first name does not make one a jew. Babies are often named after someone, or given a name their parents randomly liked, or any other reason.

Furthermore, my surname was German, but is a common Jewish last name now. I am not Jewish.

The jews have been in Germany for approximately a thousand years time. That means they steal surnames and adopt them to blend in. As they steal a lot like Goldschmidt and other surnames, these became highly associated with the jews, yet many Gentile bloodlines still have them, being zero jewish.

The "Name" is only an indicator for jewishness if factors like these come together:

1. Lineage
2. Behavior
3. Personal Agenda
4. Religion
5. Appearance

If none of the above exist, the name or surname could be from a hundred sources.
 
Vira_ said:
The Raven said:
El is just a word meaning light, and is one of the names of Satan. This is just one of the jewish thefts, like that of the six-pointed star.

Thanks Vira. Yes, more nonsense about the "Jewish Hexagon", which requires likely a lot of imagination to see that it is stolen. The Hexagon is a symbol that, like the Pentagon or Pentagram, has no evil connotation to it. The two triangles that are conjoined, represent the matter and spirit being united into one form.

These are universal symbols and do not have to do anything with their adoption by Judaism. In the Eastern Tantra, the Hexagon is used as a symbol for the Heart Chakra, as it represents where the Material and the Spiritual come together.

Of course, jews utilize all of this for their nefarious purposes. The Pentagram which is adopted by Spiritual Satanism, was the holy symbol of the Pythagoreans, and is a symbol of Astarte, still present in Her Sigil as well.

Nero said:
...

I also doubt that he's a jew at least on a mental and soul level, especially considering his last words about Soros and the Jews. But at the same time I remember how in one of your posts a few years ago you claimed that he was a jew...I used to think like that too. Maybe you changed your opinion about him or something .

Jewishness is something that cannot be predicted. Not that long ago, Elon was merely saying he was going to brainchip people, staying silent, and saying nothing in particular about the jews. While there was no evidence about him being a jew or not, at the same time, his position made him look like one. That led me to that conclusion, which was not based on facial characteristics.

As now he is expressing himself and there is no jewishness in his recent behavior, and no viable proof of jewish origins, I have to be fair towards him despite of not liking certain things I have mentioned that are very dangerous.

No jew would actually do the things that he does, as they are a full detriment to the jews. Jews don't consider him jewish in anyway either.

Elon's recent posts and behavior does clearly show he is not on this side. He is likely confused, but I cannot judge him harshly because of that. I don't think he even has time to look on these subjects.

Like Henry Ford which people have falsely called a jew, I would like to be on the side of evidence and judging him by what he does; because Henry Ford was anything but a jew, he was a pure Gentile in all forms and an enlightened person of mankind, yet he was judged over his ears or something.

Darkside said:
Now jews are allowed to join in the JOS ranks, what a decadence.

They are not allowed, but you just like to create drama and false emotional responses to well explained messages.

As there is no conclusive proof on Elon being a jew, I see no reason why he should be treated that way.

Given I have heard all sorts of insanity about even Goebbels and many others being "jews", I regress on this opinion and I stand by what I said.

Pseudo "Aryan" circles where they don't even know that the psychological, emotional and mental characteristics or behaviors are the most powerful indicators, have called some of the greatest Gentiles jews based on zero evidence and for no reason whatsoever, even if their whole life has been nothing but only beneficial to the Gentiles.

Nothing of what I said has to do with the Jews being in anyway, even remotely allowed to join the JoS.

No, jews are not allowed in the Joy of Satan.

This game where anyone is called a jew based on zero proof and without their personality or their moves being taken in any serious consideration, makes us look both unjust and false.

GoldenxChild1 said:
[HPS said:
Lydia" post_id=475215 time=1701412911 user_id=57]
For those who can't get past his first name being jewish, it's his first name. Not surname. Many gentiles are given jewish first names, such as Rachel, Nathaniel, Benjamin, Sara, and so on.

Having a jewish first name does not make one a jew. Babies are often named after someone, or given a name their parents randomly liked, or any other reason.

Furthermore, my surname was German, but is a common Jewish last name now. I am not Jewish.

The jews have been in Germany for approximately a thousand years time. That means they steal surnames and adopt them to blend in. As they steal a lot like Goldschmidt and other surnames, these became highly associated with the jews, yet many Gentile bloodlines still have them, being zero jewish.

The "Name" is only an indicator for jewishness if factors like these come together:

1. Lineage
2. Behavior
3. Personal Agenda
4. Religion
5. Appearance

If none of the above exist, the name or surname could be from a hundred sources.
 
ANPUemsaf-666 said:
...

... a TORBA+MUSK alliance is what it's needed, a bit of a monster indeed, but still , it would be the best outcome, for everybody, i would say ^
...

Andrew Torba is literally espousing many Satanic Values without even realizing it, yet he still clings on Christianity because he is unaware of where these values come from.

Like many other Christians he detests the jews and their values, but he does not admit that the ground upon which he stands is literally rebranded Judaism with confused Pagan notions that was created by the jews for the Gentiles; that's what Christianity is.

That is also half of the American people. We might not be able to fight this, as these people don't admit the murderous and negative history of Christianity, which is a program of the Jews, yet so long people adopt the moral clauses and ethics of Satanism, despite of how they want to call it, they will be in at least half good terms with the Gods when the time comes.

The confusion that exists here is what our society is based upon.

We cannot deny this reality.

Thanks for sharing this, keep up the good work.
 
Nero said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Raven said:
...

What do you think of his father's appearance, Errol Musk? For me there is some Jewishness in his appearance to be honest but I may be wrong

He reminds me of Al Pacino, and he is also extremely old in all these pictures. The nose of any person grows as they get older, the same goes for ears. His ears don't look jewish, his nose looks like Northern Italian and could be. This big point down nose appears in Whites as well. He is very old at this point, so the nose has went really big.

I would conclude his blood is from South Italy and in some cases Ireland, which, while these people were not jews in anyway, can quite look the part due to accumulated traits from Gentiles. Al Pacino who looks a bit like this, is not jewish. This nose can come from either jewish or arab ancestry from a long way back in time, generations.

I have noticed in extreme cases, evil people can also resemble jews, even when they are not jewish. Gentile or jew, I don't like him at all and he has that vibe. His eyes don't necessarily look jewish, but they look like he has serious mental issues and like a gruesome person.

His father is the type to beat anyone senseless including kids, and not give a single fuck, while laughing about it.

I wouldn't bet either way here.
 
I am of the opinion that Musk is not Jewish. I did hear one story that Elon, in his youth, fell down some steps in school and he had to do some surgery to his nose. That confirms nothing really, but at least we can know where this story originated.

Regardless if Elon is a jew or not, he's obviously going against the Jewish narrative. It is then rude to interrupt your enemy if they are actively harming themselves....

So long as Elon does not have his "come to jewsus" moment, my opinion of him will be positive.
 
If anyone remembers, 2017 and 2018 were the years where almost the whole internet went to ruins because of the warfare against Trump. This didn't happen still because some people actually didn't fall onboard with this plan.

Therefore I will not be witness to fake testament that Elon didn't play a role in this because he did. The previous Twitter administration had Twitter as a prison. It's better now. Twitter was destined for better things.

If also Youtube would be acquired, that would be great. The stranglehold of jews is too powerful there. If anyone remembers, my channel for JoS, we were all taking this upwards and it was going viral, and then we were all mass banned and censored.

Freedom of information is a Satanic Virtue by default and the Gods want freedom of information so humanity can elevate it's level of judgement and spirituality. Anyone who does something for this gets points in their eyes, even if they are doing other mistakes. It would be far easier for anyone to join the censorship bandwagon, than to defend some proper values.
 
The debate about Elon's Jewishness aside (of which there is perhaps some indication but inconclusive), and also temporarily putting aside the ethical quandaries surrounding him being the principal pusher in the West of the brainchip, my main issue with Elon is his associations. Not that I care about celebrity gossip and drama, but being tied at the hip to multiple Jewesses and Jewess sympathizers like Grimes and Amber Heard hasn't really done him many favours. I get it's superficial, but when you're naming your children "Tau Techno Mechanicus" and "X Æ A-12" it's somewhat hard to be taken seriously.

Further, him being shakily connected to Epstein/Maxwell was the other thing. He's denied it in the wake of Epstein being exposed but, him being subpoenaed in the case and appearing in a photo with Maxwell made me a little dubious.

I won't be totally unfair and say his running of Twitter has been entirely without positives, however. The Community Notes feature has been good particularly during the Israel/Palestine issue, with Israel shills getting their misinformation routinely debunked at every turn.

Again, I don't really care for any of the celebrities that have been invoked here recently, but that's me personally. I have no trouble admitting I have little time for vapid celebrity nonsense. I have no issue with people being rich, but, in the current context of the world, the current "elite caste" are either Jews, Jewish sympathizers or fairly lesser people for the most part. Being said, closed mouths don't get fed. Even if there's a 0.1% chance the movement here gets picked up by someone truly notable, then hey, it's great for the cause. But I understand where people come from when they feel defensive about seeing posts about X or Y viral "celebrity", because that side of the world can feel very grossly anathematic to our values and existence as Spiritual Satanists on the surface level.


HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That is also half of the American people. We might not be able to fight this, as these people don't admit the murderous and negative history of Christianity, which is a program of the Jews, yet so long people adopt the moral clauses and ethics of Satanism, despite of how they want to call it, they will be in at least half good terms with the Gods when the time comes.

I'll always be glad to see awareness about the Jews crop up anywhere. My only concern is, there exists a boogeyman that the average hardcore Christian hates far more than the Jews, and that's anything they deem "Satanic". Among the few percentage of Christian who aren't Israel shills (even anti-Muslim Christian politicians like Geert Wilders are extremely pro-Jewish/Israel), you'll see little else other than kvetching about this or that being "Satanic". They see it everywhere, down to their breakfast cereal.

Maybe it's a certain pessimistic side of me speaking out but, when push comes to shove, Christians will target their fellow whites over the Jews if they appropriately believe them to be Satanic/Pagan enough. Historically, this has ALWAYS been the case. In previous times where Jews were allowed to run amok in society, being Pagan was something you could be killed for, and there are many hardcore Republican types who have clearly espoused an urge to ban anything that isn't strictly Abrahamic, or what they've considered "witchcraft."

Among these sorts, I feel like nothing too much has changed. Give them the right powderkeg and they'd start burning witches at the pyre again in a single day. The Jews themselves know this. They're happy to cop a bit of "anti-Semitism" from the Christian mob so long as they do what they've always done best. Protect them from us. That's why there's been such a sudden push online for Christian rhetoric, something that many of these celebrities we've been discussing lately have pushed. As the saying goes, give a Christian an inch and they'll take a mile.

Not at all disagreeing with your sentiment, of course, but I've seen too much evil from the Christians to ever feel anything much other than loathing, regardless of who they claim to hate. Again, this is a personal thing, and not necessarily a mindset I would push others to hold. By my own confession, sometimes I lack a certain ability to, as they say, hold my nose.
 
Vira_ said:
The Raven said:
El is just a word meaning light, and is one of the names of Satan. This is just one of the jewish thefts, like that of the six-pointed star.
Oh I thought it was refer to jewhova, sorry. But I saw that ON is the Egyptian word for the sun. So EL - light and ON - sun then. light sun
 
Remember when Trump called out Netanyahu when he lost the election? Kissing their ass and everything still got him nothing.

These people only come to fully realization after they've been fully fucked over. They choose greed over courage, so typical.
 
I never cared for Musk, but lately he said for (((anyone))) who tries to manipulate him with money or advertising to go fuck themselves and stop advertising(on X/twitter). I really like him now. He should not have apologized IMO.


https://www.theverge.com/2023/11/29/23981928/elon-musk-ad-boycott-go-fuck-yourself-destroy-x
“I hope they stop. Don’t advertise,” Musk told interviewer Andrew Ross Sorkin. “If somebody is going to try to blackmail me with advertising, blackmail me with money, go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself. Is that clear? I hope it is.” He singled out Disney CEO Bob Iger, who discussed not wanting Disney to be affiliated with Musk while onstage earlier in the day. “Hey Bob, if you’re in the audience.”

If advertisers don’t return, Musk said, “what this advertising boycott is going to do is it’s going to kill the company.” He seemed almost resigned to the possibility, speaking of it almost as though X were a martyr and advertisers the enemy. “That is what everybody on Earth will know,” he said. “We’ll be gone, and it’ll be gone because of an advertiser boycott.”

Musk’s message to advertisers came after what had briefly appeared to be an attempt to salvage the damage he caused after he called an antisemitic post the “actual truth” two weeks ago. More than 100 brands have since halted their ads, and the company is at risk of losing $75 million by the end of the year, according to The New York Times.

“I should in retrospect should not have replied to that one person,” Musk said. He blamed media outlets for not covering his clarifications before apologizing. “Essentially I handed a loaded gun to those who hate me, and arguably to those are antisemitic, and for that I’m quite sorry. That was not my intention.”
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Adding on to what HPC just said, even if Elon Musk may promote things that aren't in humanity's best interests, like microchips, it's not that he is "inherently bad", but that he is simply "Ignorant of what is Good" as Plato would say.

This idea about brainchips is how most people were raised with from movies and other Science Fiction from the earlier decades or around the advent of the internet. Members before have shown to me and have explained to me about numerous movies and also we all know Deus Ex here and other games.

There are numerous movies and novels speaking about this. Naturally these give people a form of inspiration likely in the wrong direction.

Contrary to popular belief also, Elon Musk is not the first to develop this unfortunately. As mentioned above, DARPA already has this implemented for humans and it's worse than this. As early as 2002 they already knew of human subjects where this was used. Maybe earlier.

Is it a bad idea? It certainly is a terrible idea. Has it been around? Yes it has been around. Should it happen? Like many things with AI that can get out of control, it will likely be one of the major mistakes of humanity to go down this road. Would eventually someone try to do this? Yes they would, given the above context.

That's the world as it's currently going. As for our opinion it's known that we are not pro this practice because of how terrible it can go for humanity. I have wrote before that non invasive technology like this could help us a lot, but the implantation inside the skull can have terrible ramifications in the wrong hands or in general, way worse than we can understand.

On brainchips- I would share with you that I've read documents which verify that as early as the late 1930s humans had experimented with "electrode" implants (not "CHIPS") connected to human brains. We have in the 50s the first memoir of a perfected mk ultra/monarch mind controlled slave (The Control of Candy Jones, the book is called), and I can tell you from personal experience in the world that this technology has at least one application in trafficking children/people.


I'd like to ask you, High Priest, as it's a curiosity and hobby of mine, where you learned about chips being deployed in 2005 or prior. You're not wrong but in my research I sometimes feel like I am " chasing phantoms," the borrow the title of a great book on related matters, so whenever I come across someone else that possesses information like that I get curious and hope to learn more.

The "loose network" of high profile traffickers that Ted Gunderson referred to is very real and very elusive.

Thank you.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks for sharing this, keep up the good work.

Thank you HP-Cobra, it's an honour for me to hear those kind words ^

you can bet that i'll keep spreading the word, slowly but surely ^

And yes indeed, it is unfortunate that there's still so much confusion in society, and as you rightfully said, this is the undeniable "reality" ...a "reality" being reinforced by many individuals and entities doing certain kinds of things on purpose in order to frame satanism as something "evil" and criminal, and therefore ,it becomes even more difficult , for people like Xians, that(in most cases) are already naturally misguided because of the way they were raised since the moment they were born..to finally see the true light ^

the "light" they do believe they are actually seeing, is an obvious illusion,indeed, part of the layer of deceptions built around our own existence ^

what they do see It's not the enlightening light of mighty Re-Horakty and Satanama lucifer...but rather, it's merely a form of deceptive psychic and cultural Darkness ^

with all that said, to conclude, i still wish a safe,healthy and long life to any reasonable and honest individual willing to defend freedom of speech at all costs, even if they are still kind of prisoners, of the "Matrix"... they still deserve to be blessed by the enlightened ones, which do live and exist, outside said oppressive and deceptive dimension ^
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If anyone remembers, 2017 and 2018 were the years where almost the whole internet went to ruins because of the warfare against Trump. This didn't happen still because some people actually didn't fall onboard with this plan.

Therefore I will not be witness to fake testament that Elon didn't play a role in this because he did. The previous Twitter administration had Twitter as a prison. It's better now. Twitter was destined for better things.

If also Youtube would be acquired, that would be great. The stranglehold of jews is too powerful there. If anyone remembers, my channel for JoS, we were all taking this upwards and it was going viral, and then we were all mass banned and censored.

Freedom of information is a Satanic Virtue by default and the Gods want freedom of information so humanity can elevate it's level of judgement and spirituality. Anyone who does something for this gets points in their eyes, even if they are doing other mistakes. It would be far easier for anyone to join the censorship bandwagon, than to defend some proper values.



It would be great if Elon created his own phone. He mentioned it when there were rumors Apple was gonna ban Twitter after Elon bought it. If Elon created his own phone and App Store than any apps on that store could be completely free speech with out censorship.
 
Arcadia said:
...Xtian judeo-bolshevik mentality...

Exactly what is "Satanic" about xtians saying shit about that? What exactly makes something Satanic?

Is it xtian to live like a Saturn slave in a shithole house with shitty things living like a slave suffering. I think the christians in mind never had leisure they never worked for higher aims. They are inasmuch the goylem or if lucky goyim slave the enemy perfected. What's next xtians for communism? make communism great again?

I'm really shocked xtians believe God is good and I guess if the xtian wishes to see God's grace they might as well see themselves as the graceful ones who don't kill, pillage, or plunder humans. If only xtians knew how good they were in comparison to the enemy. But that is what we get when they don't study their own books. Ignorance breeds evil as HP.Cobra mentioned a few years ago.

I never understood this do xtians not realize that 99.9% of the shit they do is allowed by the so-called Satanic people who fought for freedoms?

I never understood the christarded mind probably because I was always anti-xtian in my life. It always rubbed me the wrong way when a family member said "christ" or "omg". In fact my hatred is almost athiestic in nature rather than NS/SS.

Anyways at Arcadia out of ignorance or out of my own foolishness I'll never understand the xhristian.

Sheer fact is it seems what is "Satanic", is anti-Semitism Satanic, sure of course. I guess when your thumped in the head your the Israeli people; lolz? you believe yourself to be chosen like them.

It reminds me of the God: The most Unpleasant Character in all of Fiction by Daniel Edwin Barker. Favoritism, God loves everyone but loves the chosen more. But how can God choose favoritism if he is God and above all?

I don't get it you paint a very scary picture in fact if Trump's real mentality were ever released to people I think the very xtians would assassinate Trump just like the recent articles by legacy media stating they want to basically assassinate him.

Sheer fact is I have a friend who considers himself a gnostic xtian. Albeit he doesn't shill around and he likes to hear my stuff from time to time and likes to do his own meditations.

But he states evangelicals are the biggest threat in the United States. Luckily I never grew up with this mentality of these people and it seems the further you get inland in the U.S. the more retarded humans become.

I tell you the judeo-bolshevik xtian is the retard keeping the enemy as the friend. If you hate jews then Satan is your man. The enemy of my enemy is my best friend.
 
You inspired me to get rid of all connections with a couple of Jews. These particular Jews stole my ideas for a project and get free product info sourcing. One Jew stole $2000+ from me because I circumvented him in the middle of a purchase.

Never fuck with them period. Back when I thought they might be useful to help me with my business, they backstab and steal. One Jew stole some items from my package as we placed a group order. Claimed he never got some of my items. Under pressure he said okay he found one but the other one is missing he swears!!

I have strong protection but it doesn’t protect me fully from my own stupidity sometimes.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Raven said:
?????
ELON ..... EL ON

Yahweh throughout the Old Testament is referred as "lord of the hosts". He is conceived as a militant god of war who leads his angelic legions against enemies of Israel. In Sumer Anu was described as the commander of an army of the stars which he had created to punish any enemy who opposed his rule. YHWH and El are the same of one essence

The early Jews of Melchezidek were priests of El. Yahweh in the Old Testament declares himself as El-Shaddai from the polytheist pantheon on numerous occasions

YHWH is just an egregore medium that the El or Anu operates through. The Israelite High God El and YHWH are one and the same and to the Greeks he was known as Cronus
-----------------------------------------------
That nonsense about the Assyrian/Babylonian God Anu is just misrepresentation because most people do not know anything. Anu is symbolic of the Aether, Enki and Enlil being the two "sons" and this has to do with internal knowledge. These three form a primary "Trinity" and this has to do with meditation.

The jews have made up their own nonsense later on, stealing all of this. The so called "YHWH" is a stolen concept as mentioned in the JoS, the original being the "Tetragrammaton" of I A E and O which is symbolic of the 4 directions, symbolizing the individual magician and the enlightened person.

EL is a generic word for light as is AL. EL pronounced as EEL comes from the Ancient Greek root from the sun as well.

Cronus is not a bad "God" either, Saturn or "Kronus" is the head of the Golden Age [where people were immortal and Gods were on earth]. This is described by Plato in great detail. Yet, after a point, the jews perverted the worship of "Kronus" or Saturn. The battle between Zeus and Kronus is symbolic, as is the battle between Enlil and Enki. There is no "evil" in these, just spiritual allegory.

Unless one knows deep about the spiritual allegories, they will write inaccuracies, which are known from uneducated websites who just make up worthless saga up, that is no different from foolish delusion.

Whether or not the jews use these concepts in the negative way [we know what they do], they are still remnants of the Ancient Pagan religion, which they stole and perverted later.

ANU, these three letters, are also associated with the word AUM which is the holy word for Hindus as everyone knows here. The N is the M sound on a different tone. ANU is a God Name and not negative.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great, thanks really appreciate that clarification :D This really helps me a lot to sort and qualify stuff I have been reading on telegram. Now I can discard some of the information I thought had value. MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated !!!
Hail HP
 
- Every company he took over, the people had to do much overtime.

He even made jokes about it: like he will give everyone a pillow so they can sleep in the office.

- Self driving cars which can be hacked/have malfunctions and people expressing/exposing the jews on X can have a smal fatal incident.

- For me he just collects data, wan´t people to engage on his platforms more.

On some bbc articels they said he does expose some jews, but he has no evil intent against general jews. It's a rather weird statement: like hey fellow jews the guy works for us, don't curse him, he may only exposes our enemys, so we can take them later out.

If he has no secret deal, then I give him that as something positive.

- He did advocate btc and then at a critical moment helped to crush it, instead pushed his own crypto money, which is a joke and can be taken out by the jews at any time.

- Helped to speed up the surveillance planet building, with his satellites "star link".

It can be used for good, but also bad like his brainchips.

- Electric cars are a joke on the environment, which they are supposed to save.

seldom mineral mining, building all the cars, supporting laws to destroy used cars before the are outlived, because off emmisions we all breathe out everyday.
 
Fuchs said:
- Every company he took over, the people had to do much overtime.

He even made jokes about it: like he will give everyone a pillow so they can sleep in the office.

- Self driving cars which can be hacked/have malfunctions and people expressing/exposing the jews on X can have a smal fatal incident.

- For me he just collects data, wan´t people to engage on his platforms more.

On some bbc articels they said he does expose some jews, but he has no evil intent against general jews. It's a rather weird statement: like hey fellow jews the guy works for us, don't curse him, he may only exposes our enemys, so we can take them later out.

If he has no secret deal, then I give him that as something positive.

- He did advocate btc and then at a critical moment helped to crush it, instead pushed his own crypto money, which is a joke and can be taken out by the jews at any time.

- Helped to speed up the surveillance planet building, with his satellites "star link".

It can be used for good, but also bad like his brainchips.

- Electric cars are a joke on the environment, which they are supposed to save.

seldom mineral mining, building all the cars, supporting laws to destroy used cars before the are outlived, because off emmisions we all breathe out everyday.

Yesterday in the radio they announced electric cars, only have less emmisions after 90.000 km driven, if the energy was produced "environmentally friendly", if not gas cars are equal or better :lol: :lol: :lol: . This was calculated by the VDI engineers.
I don´t believe they did consider a battery may not make it to 200.000 km.

I believe to speed up something (car what ever) you need energy it's always the same amount if you use the best mechanics etc. It does not matter electro, gas, nuclear, ..... Law of conservation of energy is always there. We have to use all resources in the best way posibel, with less destruction off the environment.
 
Disappointing.

Read this article here:
https://today.lorientlejour.com/article/1351162/how-israeli-tech-is-leaving-lebanon-by-the-wayside.html

Elon has clearly negotiated the survival of his platform with the ADL and Netanyahu.
The Jews have agreed not to censor content upstream with the same aggressiveness as before. But in exchange, they made a counter-proposal: all users will be registered by the headquarters of world Jewry. They will then be able to carry out various operations against them.

Twitter is abuzz with the story, especially at a time when Jewish savagery is being widely reported around the world.


So you know what you have to do: no identity checks, unless you want your IDs to be duplicated by Tel Aviv for its operations.
*****
Excerpts from the article:

"As certified users of X (formerly Twitter) are forced to hand over their personal data to an Israeli company linked to the Shin Bet, it will become increasingly difficult for Lebanon to escape the influence of its neighbor in the digital industry.
[...]

As Elon Musk carries on with his social network’s transformation, the latest development could have major repercussions for Lebanese users. The businessman, who acquired Twitter in October 2022, announced a major change to the account verification process, requiring users to provide a photo in addition to their ID.

The problem is that AU10TIX, the company chosen to process users’ personal data, is based just outside Tel Aviv. This could complicate access to account verification for citizens of Arab countries that have not normalized their relations with Israel. Notably, many services with close links to Israel are banned in Lebanon, as there is no peace agreement between the two countries.

For Hadi Khoury, an IT expert, the concern is understandable. “The personal data processed by this X subcontractor includes data of a sovereign nature. An identity document is a sensitive document. This raises a number of questions: is this company capable of keeping personal data secure? Is it aware of its responsibilities and its duty to notify in the event of a data leak?”

Links with the Israeli army

Ron Atzmon, the founder of AU10TIX, spent his military service with the Shin Bet’s notorious unit 8200. With a staff numbering between 5,000 and 10,000, this unit is Israel’s main intelligence strike force, providing it with “90 percent of its intelligence material,” Yair Cohen, who headed the unit for five years, told Forbes.

The unit had a rare moment of media exposure in 2010, when the Stuxnet, a malicious computer worm developed jointly with the CIA to reprogram and neutralize Tehran’s nuclear equipment, was discovered. The operation’s success set back the development of Iran’s nuclear program by several years.

More than a mere military unit, 8200 serves as an incubator for Israel’s tech industry, which accounts for 14 percent of the country’s jobs and nearly 20 percent of its GDP. Waze, Wix, Viber and NSO, which produced the infamous Pegasus spyware, have one thing in common: their founders include former members of the unit.

“The problem is the porosity between the Israeli tech and the defense world,” said Khoury. Israel has reached this level of technological sophistication thanks to this porosity and the financial support that links defense to technology start-ups. It’s part of their defense strategy in order to build supremacy.”

But this financial support does not come without a quid pro quo, as it gives the Israeli government privileged access to the information gathered by these companies. In the case of NSO and its Pegasus software, Israel has turned these lines of code into a real diplomatic tool, whether to strengthen its influence in Africa or to accelerate normalization with the Gulf states: Saudi Arabia and Bahrain are both on the company’s client list.

An industry that is increasingly difficult to read

“It’s the same problem that arises in the United States with the Patriot Act or its potential successor, which allows the US government to dip into a number of databases. This is not possible in France, for example, where there are safeguards, thanks in particular to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which governs how personal data is processed,” said Khoury.

“If tomorrow, for national security reasons, the Israeli government approaches X’s subcontractor and asks to have access to a certain amount of personal data, I’m not sure it’s going to object to that,” he added."

****
 
If anyone explained on the caliber and intelligence of Elon about why there could be other ways to utilize AI without a brainchip, maybe he could listen. There could be other ways.

DARPA and many others have since 30 years now done what "Elon" is trying to commericalize. That means these things already existed prior. Elon is just trying to bring the tech to the public, highly influenced by cyberpunk fiction and without being aware of the fatality point that these could bring.

Yet, even if Elon never existed, the chips, rest reassured, existed as early as 2005 and earlier by DARPA which is the US National Intelligence agencies. They also implanted them on agents and so on. However past this they had no actual use except to create murder rage in their detectives or to erase memories.

One must bear in mind that these people have absolutely no other input except of hundreds of jews around them who import ideas into their head. By declaring them as wrong one is not helping anywhere in the future of humanity or in making the decisions of these people better.


Creepy:
 
Whilst browsing Twitter/X in recent days, I stumbled across this post regarding Elon Musk and his probable Jewish ancestry based on compromised and sensitive DNA/ancestry information apparently leaked by a hacker late last year.


(Nitter, which has been used until recently to browse Twitter privately and without needing an account, may soon have all of it's instances cease to function as a result of recent changes to Twitter on the backend, thus I will leave screenshots of the content in that post as attachments here as well in the event that the link no longer loads.)

I cannot independently verify the authenticity of this information and unfortunately neither would I have space for the substantial quantity of leaked data assuming that the link to the leaks still functions and can be trusted, but if indeed true, Elon Musk would be genetically confirmed as Jewish. It is known likewise that Elon Musk quite recently traveled to Germany to grovel before the feet of international Jewry on the so-called "Holocaust Remembrance Day", where he made some rather questionable remarks regarding his Jewish connections. Even if he were to be a Gentile in truth, or otherwise a Gentile soul within a Jewish body, it is abundantly clear that he remains heavily compromised and surrounded by Jews whom he seems content to allow to remain at his side. His platform of X is additionally staffed by no small number of current or former Israeli intelligence assets, such as the platform's current head of Trust and Safety, and shuttering X to guest viewing of any sort last year came as yet another attack on the free flow of information, which we know to be a frequent product of the enemy's agenda.

It is undeniable that Elon Musk has also done varying degrees of good on the whole. The Starlink system as one example possesses immense positive potential with regards to connecting more of the world to the internet and perhaps ultimately to the Joy of Satan. However, I am personally inclined to believe that the good Elon Musk has done for mankind may either have been by virtue of accident, merely for the sake of greater profit and acclaim, or to maintain some manner of veneer as a protector of free speech.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    184 KB · Views: 12
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 16
  • media_F_LoQmDWYAAefUD.png
    media_F_LoQmDWYAAefUD.png
    118 KB · Views: 9

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top