Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #1684: Skin disease ruled by Mercury?

AskSatanOperator

Is eczema on the hands an issue with Mercury because Mercury rules the hands or is is caused by Saturn since Saturn is supposed to rule the skin? also what would be the best magical working to use to help heal this type of issue?

AskSatanOperator said:
Is eczema on the hands an issue with Mercury because Mercury rules the hands or is is caused by Saturn since Saturn is supposed to rule the skin? also what would be the best magical working to use to help heal this type of issue?
Try and work with Venus. Venus rules the aesthetic aspect of the skin. Problems like flaky dry skin, moles and others are best healed with the Venus mantra or square.

I just want to add, is that if someone has eczema then they must remember to avoid strong detergents and cleansers. Avoid frequent amounts of washing and hot baths which can further dry out the skin. It is a good idea to use moisturizing creams after bathing. It's also a worthy idea to see a doctor who will prescribe you appropriate medications, such as corticosteroid creams or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.

Eczema/dermatitis is a Mars type of disease, being hot, dry, flaky and inflammatory. Mercury or Venus energy works best here.

Saturn rules the protective purpose and structure of skin (thus, put basically, skin in general), while Mercury rules over its ability to move, expand, contract (which eczema can interfere with), and Venus rules over the highest layer, the cosmetic, what others can see, etc.

Either way you want to direct healing energy to the area, to the Middle Chakra and to the opened hand Chakras which are extensions of it, as well as cleansing the effected part regularly.

At very advanced levels one would best use Saturn energy to build the skin and its layers up from something disastrous like a severe burn, not for surface level purposes. In the same way one would harness Saturn's energies to build a structure that lasts forever, not so much the embellishments to the house.

MiniMe3388 said:
I just want to add, is that if someone has eczema then they must remember to avoid strong detergents and cleansers. Avoid frequent amounts of washing and hot baths which can further dry out the skin. It is a good idea to use moisturizing creams after bathing. It's also a worthy idea to see a doctor who will prescribe you appropriate medications, such as corticosteroid creams or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.

Be careful with corticosteroid creams because with a prolonged use it can alter and damage the skin, i.e. the skin can become thinner and more vulnerable.

Wotanwarrior said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Be careful with corticosteroid creams because with a prolonged use it can alter and damage the skin, i.e. the skin can become thinner and more vulnerable.

Thank you for the information :D

+5 for knowledge

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back