Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JANUS/BIFRONS RITUAL FOR BELTANE: NEW SATANIC YEAR [Feedback?]

Arcadia said:
Janus is a very interesting deity in the context of Rome, as any tributary rite dedicated to any God within Rome was first began with a tribute to Janus, as he was the God that presided over any sort of beginning, especially sacred ritual. Though it's probably obvious, Janus' name is where we get the word for JANUary, the first month of the year. Obviously, the months have been shuffled around with time (see the modern placement of October), but the principle still stands.

Many sacred rites in Rome began with an acknowledgement of Janus as the 'First God' (this has occultic significance and isn't to be taken literally, obviously), and ended with acknowledgement of Vestia, the 'Last God'. Obviously one would notice the male/female duology present in this, but it does go deeper, as Janus presided over the act of transitions. Leaving, the passing through doorways and portals, moving from one place to another. Vestia however, was the Goddess of the Hearth. Her role among the Olympians is that she had little place in the mytheme stories most people know, as it was her duty to stay by the hearth fire of Olympus. Moreover, there's elements of a macrocosm and a microcosm, as Janus was considered a very capital deity representative of Rome as a state and governing body, whereas Vestia represented the Hearth.

I, personally, feel like I would associate Janus/Bifrons with the Norse God Heimdallr, but don't obviously cite me on this. Both deities stood on the threshold of space and time, looking forward and backwards, presiding over the comings and leavings of the Gods from either Asgard or Olympus. Both are deities of borders and liminal spaces. Moreover, Heimdallr's associative rune of Hagalaz is often combined with Fehu (the first rune) for a blessing of protection during birth, another matter that Janus was considered the God over.

Janus in the form of Ganesha is also called the God of beginnings and remover of obstacles in Vedic Hinduism.He is always worshipped first before starting any Hindu ritual.Ganesha is the most popular deity worshipped in Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra States in India.You will find his idol enshrined in a small temple in almost every street in Tamil Nadu.

Arcadia said:
Janus is a very interesting deity in the context of Rome, as any tributary rite dedicated to any God within Rome was first began with a tribute to Janus, as he was the God that presided over any sort of beginning, especially sacred ritual. Though it's probably obvious, Janus' name is where we get the word for JANUary, the first month of the year. Obviously, the months have been shuffled around with time (see the modern placement of October), but the principle still stands.

Many sacred rites in Rome began with an acknowledgement of Janus as the 'First God' (this has occultic significance and isn't to be taken literally, obviously), and ended with acknowledgement of Vestia, the 'Last God'. Obviously one would notice the male/female duology present in this, but it does go deeper, as Janus presided over the act of transitions. Leaving, the passing through doorways and portals, moving from one place to another. Vestia however, was the Goddess of the Hearth. Her role among the Olympians is that she had little place in the mytheme stories most people know, as it was her duty to stay by the hearth fire of Olympus. Moreover, there's elements of a macrocosm and a microcosm, as Janus was considered a very capital deity representative of Rome as a state and governing body, whereas Vestia represented the Hearth.

I, personally, feel like I would associate Janus/Bifrons with the Norse God Heimdallr, but don't obviously cite me on this. Both deities stood on the threshold of space and time, looking forward and backwards, presiding over the comings and leavings of the Gods from either Asgard or Olympus. Both are deities of borders and liminal spaces. Moreover, Heimdallr's associative rune of Hagalaz is often combined with Fehu (the first rune) for a blessing of protection during birth, another matter that Janus was considered the God over.

You said some interesting things.
I thought of Bifrost as you mentioned Scandinavian mythology.
Then I noticed that Bifrost and Bifrons are similar words.
The point of this ritual is also that Janus/Bifrons, like a bridge, takes you from one era to another. Like Bifrost, but in a slightly different way.

Otherwise a great ritual.

Thank you HPHC!

Hail Janus!

Happy Satanic Year to My Family!!

It's wonderful to participate again in a new ritual for our Gods and Demons!
If there is anyone who is dealing with problems, hopefully it will turn alright. Thankfully this ritual is exactly about change.

Hail Satan! Hail Beelzebul! Hail Janus!

Egon said:
Happy Beltane!
No jew dictatorship on April 30th or whenever sorry 🧙‍♂️
https://odysee.com/@joyofsatanpt:c/Odin's-Crow-dumps-jew-flag:1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTzkEI9SC64

That is epic! I would not be surprised if one of the Demons caused that to happen. A symbolic gesture of things to come :cool:

BabySatan said:
Janus in the form of Ganesha is also called the God of beginnings and remover of obstacles in Vedic Hinduism.He is always worshipped first before starting any Hindu ritual.Ganesha is the most popular deity worshipped in Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra States in India.You will find his idol enshrined in a small temple in almost every street in Tamil Nadu.

Interesting that another member mentioned that Bifron's sigil looks like an elephant, and Ganesha is an elephant God.

Hail Janus! Hail Beelzebul! Hail Satan!

Happy New Satanic Year SS family!

I’m getting an error message for the link to the ritual saying that the requested url was not found on the server. The same message is appearing on all of the other rituals in the war room as well.

There are some issues with the JoS websites at the moment, so here is a backup link for the Janus Power Ritual:
https://666pages.com/Janus_Power_Ritual.html

St. Peter - Satan's Library

Here's an interesting read in how Xtianity hijacked the original Pagan principles of Janus and it's connection to Syncretic activities by other Gods. As well as the inter-dynamic of how the Ancients viewed the Solar cult that pertained to our ancestors and other cultures of people. How everything ties into one religious icon found in many Pagans around the World.

IIRC the person in question who made the article is Thomasss, using an older name, and his current role as a provider of SS Calendar properties.

Interesting read in fact it shows just how much innovation lacked Xtianity and in fact shows the only reason people fell for this non-sense is simply ignorance and lack of education. Unfortunately many of the intellgentsia of the past showed how far backwards some people fell to especially in the eras the enemy programs began popping up; i.e. Andrapoda/Andrapods.

F_For_Flamingo said:
Is Janus also Heimdal?

Yes, he is Heimdall. However, in the Norse, the pathway that Heimdal Guards, which is Bifrost, is very close to Bifrons in both language and meaning.

The Rainbow Path is essentially related to transitions between the worlds, all of which are ruled by Lord Janus.

This Rainbow Path connects two things, the upper and lower world, present and past. Janus is "two faced" and Bifrost is the bridge that connects the two worlds, respectively, which is related to the same concept.

As the lord of transitions, he remains "ever watchful", being the "bridge" through which things take place in present and future.

Thank you HP for the anwser.

Another form of his could be Sventovit( Svetovid- "sveti" meaning holy and "Vid" meaning sight( allthough it is said that Vid comes from "Ved" knowledge, or to know( the root word for Vede(Vedas in my language)). He is described as a 4 headed good of abundance and war, with his main holyplace beeing in Cape Arkona on the island of Rügen.

It is also said that Svetovid is the Hypostasis of Perun( Lord Beelzebub). Since Janus is Lord Beelzebubs son, I think this is accurate. ( if I understamd correctly what Hypostasis means).

Also one of the most holy days of my people is Vidovdan( the day of Vid)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Is Janus also Heimdal?

Yes, he is Heimdall. However, in the Norse, the pathway that Heimdal Guards, which is Bifrost, is very close to Bifrons in both language and meaning.

The Rainbow Path is essentially related to transitions between the worlds, all of which are ruled by Lord Janus.

This Rainbow Path connects two things, the upper and lower world, present and past. Janus is "two faced" and Bifrost is the bridge that connects the two worlds, respectively, which is related to the same concept.

As the lord of transitions, he remains "ever watchful", being the "bridge" through which things take place in present and future.

Some other information about it :)

Heimdall or Heimdallr - born of the nine waves, daughters of Aegir and Ran (the father was probably Odin). The father of three layers of humanity: slaves (aka Thrall, having no land of their own), Bóndi (core of society, formed by farmers and craftsmen in the Scandinavian Viking Age, and constituted a widespread middle class) and jarls (lords).

God of clarity and righteousness. Guardian of Bifrost (and therefore also Asgard) and temples. After his birth, his mothers immunized his body with the power of the earth, cold sea water, and boar's blood.

He saw and heard perfectly (he can hear grass as it grows on the earth, wool as it grows on sheep). He had the ability to shapeshift. He knew the past and the future. Famous for great martial arts. He was considered the richest of the gods.

He had the power over the runes (it is unclear whether he got it earlier from Odin) and it was he who passed it on to people. From then on, the man who used magic runes was called Rig.

Palace: Himinbjörg in Asgard.

Perhaps identical with the god Irmin, which would prove that he was the personification of the world (Heimdall = Yggdrasill).

Only he can blow the horn of Gjallarhorn, which is supposed to be a sign for the divine armies to gather before Ragnarök (until then, Gjallarhorn remains hidden in Mimir's Well at the roots of Yggdrasill). During Ragnarök, he will kill Loki, but he will also die by Loki's hand.

I'm glad to see that the runes are all neat and orderly around the edges now. This ritual it great since it has 210 vibrations for the runes total which is the product of all the single digit primes multiplied. 2 * 3 * 5 * 7 = 210

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Is Janus also Heimdal?

Oh wow, I had the feeling with how many times "watch" was said, Heimdall was the first to come to mind.

I've always been curious what the meaning behind his epithet "The Whitest of the Gods" means in this context, assuming Snorri was accurate in that.

It's good to know everything so far that has been said about Janus.
He is a God that is very eager to help us.

Antares Warrior said:
The ritual appears to be bringing out a lot of xtian energies from my soul. Not sure why.

I have also experienced the same thing, I bet is because this ritual removes the obstacles and impediments in your soul caused by the hebrew and xtian curses.

Well something I noticed on a larger scale for me is that I have become less reactive emotionally, seems out of the blues I'm really so thoughtful, and I'm very sure I did not sit down to make this conscious decision but it seems I'm choosing the best root of action for everything I face...well I would have written this a while ago..

Hail Satan forever!

This is a very nice ritual HP.

Thank you so much for your wise post :)

Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Is Janus also Heimdal?

Before this ritual, I recently had an impulse to read about the rainbow bridge(bifrost) and found out about Heimdall.

I don't think I understand, but I liked the ritual. It's very different from the others.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=440162 time=1683007125 user_id=57]
BabySatan said:

Interesting that another member mentioned that Bifron's sigil looks like an elephant, and Ganesha is an elephant God.
I saw a ring of skeleton keys in his sigil. That obviously relates to him as well. God of gates and passageways.

Thank you HP for this wonderful and powerful ritual for our Great Lord JANUS

Enjoyed this schedule very much, looking forward to this New Year.
Great God Bifrons Bless and Guide our Spiritual Satanic Family!

Thank you everyone, it's all appreciated, may Lord Janus guide you to optimal change and bolster you in the path.

Also feedback is very important. Please share feedback if you will. It helps knowing everything is on the proper track and so on.

Glad to have received overwhelmingly positive feedback.

Awesome energy! What a Great God! I felt more 'reconnected' during this schedule, and like literally entering a new phase.

Wotanwarrior said:
Antares Warrior said:
The ritual appears to be bringing out a lot of xtian energies from my soul. Not sure why.

I have also experienced the same thing, I bet is because this ritual removes the obstacles and impediments in your soul caused by the hebrew and xtian curses.

Wotanwarrior said:
Antares Warrior said:

Christianity is essentially not a religion as we know, it's a plague of wrong programmings that just used important religious teachings as proxy to make us sick.

Due to it's low nature, it causes impediment and sickness in the human spirit, deliberately designed to do this as Marcus Eli Ravage the jew admits.

Therefore it's all absolutely normal and everyone should accept the cleansing process. The Ritual works on many levels and layers. Thanks everyone who is sharing feedback.

My experience was similar to that of Egon's.

I sense that a new chapter in my life has just started, as I have initiated a few projects that have the potential to grow into something valuable.

I'm not sure if this would be related to the Ritual, but over the past week I have been developing a stronger connection to my own willpower, and have an improved ability to recognize my mistakes and correct them, leading to greater productivity and more effective use of my time.

BlackOnyx8 said:

I sense that a new chapter in my life has just started, as I have initiated a few projects that have the potential to grow into something valuable.

I'm not sure if this would be related to the Ritual, but over the past week I have been developing a stronger connection to my own willpower, and have an improved ability to recognize my mistakes and correct them, leading to greater productivity and more effective use of my time.
I agree, it feels like it's time for a new beginning.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Totally, each of these rituals is a wonderful experience to reconnect with the gods and free your soul from blockages and impediments, I plan to do it for 40 days in a row as I did with the ritual of Andras .

Personally, I enjoyed this ritual very much.

It made me aware of certain obstacles that were still preventing me from advancing. One "thing" in particular that was still attached to one of my chakras.

At first it felt like opening a can of worms. But once it was brought into the light, I couldn't run away from it. And I think I was finally ready to let it go.

And looking at Janus' sigil brought me so much peace and clarity.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thank you everyone, it's all appreciated, may Lord Janus guide you to optimal change and bolster you in the path.

Also feedback is very important. Please share feedback if you will. It helps knowing everything is on the proper track and so on.

My closest friend, a newer Spiritual Satanist in training, has had a rough time of things for months, longer even, possibly even heading on a year, by my count. Seemed like every time he reached for some sort of hopeful situation the world would kick him again when he was down. Having experienced that myself, I certainly felt quite sorrowful over the situation, and eventually, even a little powerless, unable to provide much more than emotional support, guidance and workings. However, for the first time in a long time he finally had a breakthrough in his life, enough to keep him going and give him hope.

Myself personally, I can attest to many of the other things people have mentioned. To me, some small things in my life have come full circle. Things that I hadn't really touched since I first started spiritual workings many years ago. Fittingly, I've come to encounter many things again that were there at the beginning, and there's a sense of moving on from how dark these last years were. To me, it actually feels like I'm at last experiencing windfall for everything I've been through and done.

I've always gotten strong reactions from these Demon Rituals in particular, but, this one has really felt like a changing of the times. It's been a good week, and in my life, being able to say that is something remarkable indeed. If I had to trust my spiritual instinct, which has seemingly never lead me astray, I'd say there's a lot more going on behind the scenes this time, and at this stage.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It was a wonderful ritual and I definitely felt very positive energy from it. Thank you for the opportunity to grow closer to Lord Janus! It was a delightful experience to experience His energy and get to know him more! The ritual and the help I've received from Lord Janus through it also helped me with some hang ups that needed to be addressed, and also in other ways as well!

Thank you HP :D

BlackOnyx8 said:

Oh wow. Same here! I recognized what my obstacles in magic were and started to change that. Basically, I was not manifesting some things because internally I was being kinda negative, I changed this by applying positive affirmations throughout the day, and by believing, I have manifested what I wanted. Seemed kinda crazy at first because I felt like I was lying but then things started to fall into place and some spells started to manifest.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Personally, this ritual came in a period of great change and learning. It felt like it came after a big mindset shift on my side, consolidating the current changes and leading me to what will be important for me to pursue as an insurance of my survival and growth toward the right goals. I can see really clearly anything that has been holding me back, and also which things I need to compromise on to succeed.

I even had interesting dreams following the first time I did the ritual, and some ambiguous dream the nights thereafter.

The energies of this ritual are unlike anything else I've experience. Not stronger or anything on that scale, just different.

In my case this ritual invoked a lot of earth element attributes or energies, I felt extremely big, heavy, resilient to any changes around me, like mountain or a big tree that extended it’s roots to the center of the earth or even beyond,

I definitely noticed that i’m more disciplined, motivated, and efficient in every aspect in my life, losing completely interest in andrapoda type of entertainment like empty tv shows, useless youtube videos, video games etc., and find productive activities that advances your being or like anything related to personal development more entertaining, kinda feels like if I had gone full dopamine detox process.

During the final process of the ritual, that is meditating on the sigil, I always feel a lot of pressure and running electricity in my entire brain as if it’s waking up from slumber, also very strange impression that right side and left side of my brain are connecting or talking each other, that the best way I can describe this feeling.

And life in general is kinda more enjoyable, and overcoming problems is easier.

I felt very relieved and I have sensed that both change and the need of change are coming up on my life.

This ritual was very reliving and very deep.

Thank you for posting such a great Ritual

Ave Satanas

Hail Janus

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

For some peculiar reason, I initially had strong and stupid doubts of whether Janus was an actual being. Somehow it was stuck in my head that this name is an allegory of sorts and not a literal creature (Demon) at all!

I had this for the first 2-3 days I did the ritual. As I like to find the Gods and Goddesses' names in the Olympian pantheon (and generally the Gods that the ancient Greeks worshipped), since I couldn't find Janus, I kept believing those doubts.

So, one day, I talked to him, telling him that I'm sorry that I doubt him, and I hope he's blessed and will bless our Satanic family as well. I felt nice doing that. I imagined that I hugged him (I like imagining that with some of our Gods and Goddesses 🙂) and I felt very nice, a pleasant, kind energy.

However, I noticed that I still can't entirely... I don't know how to say this. I don't know what it is that I "doubt".

I finally did some research on him as a Roman God. He was so, so important to the Roman's, but why wasn't he in the Greek pantheon? Why am I so stuck up about this? :/

I'm sorry to say, I don't believe I opened up to the Demon Janus properly. Even though I wanted to feel the affirmations intensely, I couldn't do it properly. I felt him very foreign. I asked him to let me get to know him, but I only thought that I should do some research on him. I did (on the last day of the schedule), but I'm still not satisfied. I feel him very far away from me and I couldn't open up to him.

On an unrelated note, I had a life-changing change by doing Astarte's ritual for some days in a row. I had suddenly felt the need to keep doing her ritual for some time after the last schedule we had with her, and... Well, strangely enough (and I didn't expect this *at all*) the change that happened had to do with my sexual thoughts. My sexual thoughts were always very disturbing. I had these thoughts ever since I was in high school. I had done vibrations to unblock the sexual chakra, munka for negative sexual residues etc, but these thoughts didn't change.

I was actually thinking that maybe I would have to do Aries's ritual for some time in order to help me with that (Mars energies, sacral chakra), but I didn't want to do this yet. But I felt the need to keep doing Astarte's ritual, and entirely unexpected my horrible sexual thoughts changed to normal thoughts. I am deeply grateful for that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back