Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Glorifying Beelzebul: Happy New Satanic Year

Hail Father Zeus!

I cannot tell you how much I a indebted to Lord Baal. He saved me from a deadly serious binding where I was frozen and some rabbis had somehow forced me out of my body. This was about a decade and a half ago. I screamed out to my gaurdians, Father Satan, many other demon names, and as soon as I said Enlil I was freed. Obviously any of the gods could have unbound me, but there was a point being made here.

You can add more power to the absolution rituals by combining the F and V when chanting the Fehu rune so they are both said simultaneously. Some time ago, right after the first absolution ritual for Beelzebul, He pulled me out of my body and I was told, through nonverbal communication, to project the Fehu rune onto someone to influence them. The pronunciation was exactly like the English word Fur, but with both a F/V. I'm not sure if this way was just for the specific mission, or if it the true pronunciation, but it does feel more powerful than the other ways.

Happy New Satanic Year to all! This day is also important to me, because six months ago in Samhain night i was dedicated my soul to Father Satan. I so love being in this family, also thank HP HC for amazing powerful rituals, which made me more strong and better version of past me.
I love being spiritual satanist and want to progress in meditations further. Found my meaning in life, Father Satan directed me on this true path, show me rotten lies of kikes and now i can't retreat back in fear, I don't intend to walk away from temporary weakness, but ascend to the top and exalt himself above himself.
This emotions, joy, knowledge,anticipation in new meditations - the best things Gods gave us and I am grateful that people in the past have retained this knowledge and that we can freely and safely study them.
I want to say a lot, but it can be writed so long.
Hail Father Satan, Hail Beelzebul, Hail Azazel.
I love all of my SS brother's and sister's

Happy Beltane!
Perfect time to create your goals for the next year. I’m excited for the new ritual :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Satanic New Year is approaching. For those who might be new, our Spiritual Year begins on the April 30th. This date is dedicated to Beelzebul specifically. Astarte's Days are from the "Easter", which still does indeed carry her Name in modern celebrations.

Bel-Tane which is the name of the celebration for the New Year does still contain in it Bael's Name and is related to Bel-Zebul.

As the New Year rises ahead, the Joy of Satan is growing despite all odds. That is a testament of our collective resilience and the strong bonds of brotherhood that uphold and hold everything together.

I want to mention a few things from Azazel in regards to this. As Azazel is our patron when it comes to our Satanic Agenda and the plans laid in front of us for the next year. We thank Azazel for His inspiration and His positive energy in helping us build and organize.

Lord Beelzebul is the powerful force that we glorify during the beginning of the New Year. A very important statement to keep in mind from Beelzebul is the Roman Statement and Ancient Wisdom that is called: "Facta, Non Verba".

Facta, Non Verba is Latin for "Acts, Not Words". That is the importance of action and doing what is necessary, to act instead of doing idle talk.

Those who never want to act, always make up the following in life: excuses, obstacles [self created or endless complaints about what they do not want to solve], fake fears, fake promises, endless insanity. Somehow, people also end up believing that the above constitutes something "positive" or even "work" for them and others.

Spiritual Satanism is about doing "Facta" here and now, while we are here.

The Gods have put us here to exist and to act, not to idly speak and do nothing. You can speak all day if you want about how you "will" meditate, you "will" do something for the Gods, you "will" improve something in your life or that of others, yet when most people are confronted with the reality of doing anything, those who really will excel do show themselves.

The Gods guide, assist, give knowledge, wisdom and support. We build these qualities in ourselves and then - we are supposed to make righteous and good acts on this world. Our world holds within it the great purpose expressed here.

The Joy of Satan Agenda fro the New Year is vast, both focused on expansion and numerous other developments.

We are building together and rising together; and remember - Facta, Non Verba.

PS: NEW RITUAL INCOMING IN 24 HOURS! LOVE YOU ALL!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Happy Beltane to all.The Indian new year dates also occur in months of March and April.

Regards,
BabySatan

Happy Beltane Happy New Satanic Year to all Satanists and a big thank you to leader Hoodedcobra for the great fight. A new year is coming full of progress individually and collectively

Hail Lord Beelzebul

Hail Satan

Happy Beltane everyone :)

May all true Spiritual Satanists be blessed by the New Upcoming Ritual!

Hail Satan!

Every year we get bigger and bigger and we've achieved great things, but when I think about what we can still do, I can't stop getting excited. Imagine how far we can take this work and the change we can create.

I feel great to be in this community and we are all part of the mightiest family in the universe, the Gods. So, to Satan, Beelzebul and the Gods be the honor and the power forever and ever! Victory is and will forever remain ours!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Satanic New Year is approaching. For those who might be new, our Spiritual Year begins on the April 30th. This date is dedicated to Beelzebul specifically. Astarte's Days are from the "Easter", which still does indeed carry her Name in modern celebrations.

Bel-Tane which is the name of the celebration for the New Year does still contain in it Bael's Name and is related to Bel-Zebul.

As the New Year rises ahead, the Joy of Satan is growing despite all odds. That is a testament of our collective resilience and the strong bonds of brotherhood that uphold and hold everything together.

I want to mention a few things from Azazel in regards to this. As Azazel is our patron when it comes to our Satanic Agenda and the plans laid in front of us for the next year. We thank Azazel for His inspiration and His positive energy in helping us build and organize.

Lord Beelzebul is the powerful force that we glorify during the beginning of the New Year. A very important statement to keep in mind from Beelzebul is the Roman Statement and Ancient Wisdom that is called: "Facta, Non Verba".

Facta, Non Verba is Latin for "Acts, Not Words". That is the importance of action and doing what is necessary, to act instead of doing idle talk.

Those who never want to act, always make up the following in life: excuses, obstacles [self created or endless complaints about what they do not want to solve], fake fears, fake promises, endless insanity. Somehow, people also end up believing that the above constitutes something "positive" or even "work" for them and others.

Spiritual Satanism is about doing "Facta" here and now, while we are here.

The Gods have put us here to exist and to act, not to idly speak and do nothing. You can speak all day if you want about how you "will" meditate, you "will" do something for the Gods, you "will" improve something in your life or that of others, yet when most people are confronted with the reality of doing anything, those who really will excel do show themselves.

The Gods guide, assist, give knowledge, wisdom and support. We build these qualities in ourselves and then - we are supposed to make righteous and good acts on this world. Our world holds within it the great purpose expressed here.

The Joy of Satan Agenda fro the New Year is vast, both focused on expansion and numerous other developments.

We are building together and rising together; and remember - Facta, Non Verba.

PS: NEW RITUAL INCOMING IN 24 HOURS! LOVE YOU ALL!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Happy New Satanic Year to all SS family!
I wish everyone SS powerful and mighty spiritual, material, full and comprehensive development in New Satanic Year!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back