Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is energy?

Blizzard_Owl

Is energy/chi a solid, liquid, gas, or plasma? Or is it all states of matter at once? My understanding of energy and ether and such is sort of shallow. Any answer would be appreciated ^-^

Energy, considered as chi, is ether in his primal state with no farther manipulation. it is immaterial and the primal creative force that creates everything and that superior beings (like the gods and humanity), created by ether, can manipulate consciously. Alone the ether/Akasha creates casually, so it creates also inferior and negative beings that know only to destroy and to live exploiting creative beings. These are, for example, the jews and on superior levels the reptilians.

Blizzard_Owl said:
Is energy/chi a solid, liquid, gas, or plasma? Or is it all states of matter at once? My understanding of energy and ether and such is sort of shallow. Any answer would be appreciated ^-^

" Scientists define energy as the ability to do work. Modern civilization is possible because people have learned how to change energy from one form to another and then use it to do work."

"The Three Steps of Witchcraft

This article is basically for new people or a getting back to basics. While there is no "three-fold law", [Click here to read about The "Three-fold Law of Return" Exposing This Lie and its Origins] there are three basic STEPS to working magick.

1. You raise the energy;

2. You program the energy;

3. You direct the energy.

When you begin directing the energy, you should continue to program it, while you visualize it doing what you want it to do.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with spirituality and the workings of the mind, known as "witchcraft", I am going to explain this so you can understand how this works. Look around you, everything you see, your computer screen, your chair, your bed, your furniture, the cars outside, buildings, windows... everything you see was once someone's idea before it materialized into a physical form in reality. Now, I also want to add in some instances, such as with science, for example storms manifest on their own; hot humid air colliding with cold, dry air for example, but the majority of everything here was once someone's idea.

Let's begin with step one. First, you have to have energy to work with, and the stronger the energy, the better. The stronger your own energy, the more energy you will naturally be able to raise, direct, and handle. The more experienced you are, the easier this becomes. All of this is like working a muscle. The more you work with it, the stronger it becomes. You can either use your own energies, or use external energies by invoking them.

For white magick [this is best to work with for newbies, black magick requires more experience and skill] you will more than likely want to use your own energy and connect with the working.

Using Runes and vibration is one of the quickest and most powerful ways of raising energy. Other ways are using the foundation meditation or through just visualization. You raise the energy and should feel it strongly, throughout your entire body. Other ways include Hatha yoga, Tai Chi and/or breathing exercises of your choice.

To invoke energy form an external source, you can do this when you have enough experience by focusing upon what you ant to draw energy form and “breathing” in the energy from it.

With Step Two, you must program the energy. By "program", I mean you must tell it what you want it to do. Energy all by itself is pretty much neutral and inert. With step two, you must use what are called "affirmations". "Affirmations" are short, to the point phrases in the present tense that are repeated to program the energy. The present tense must be used because energy does not have the reasoning power to understand "will happen". "Will” can be at any time. To make something manifest, you must visualize and direct it as if it is already here and happening.

For example: You don't want to say "_____ will come to me." Instead, you want to say "________IS coming to me now."

Energy does not have the reasoning power as to *HOW* what you want is coming to you. Energy takes the path of least resistance, unless it is programmed. For example, many of you want more money. Don't just affirm: "Money is coming to me." This could manifest, if undirected, say on a job where you handle money, like a cashier for example, or through your paycheck, as usual. That is the easiest way. You have to further affirm: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me." "This money is all mine to keep and spend as I wish." You should also affirm "in a very positive and happy way for me". You don't want a loved one to die and leave you an inheritance or get the money in a way that would be unpleasant. So your affirmation would go something like this: "Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me. This money is all mine to keep and spend as I please. This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me."

Affirmations should be repeated with intent, three to ten times or more, in your mind. You can also visualize energy as with step three, throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: ENERGY TAKES THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE AND DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO REASON.

Another example is weight loss. You don't want to wind up getting seriously ill, as this is one of the easiest ways to drastically lose weight. Your mind can do it for you when properly programmed, for example affirm: "I am losing weight in a very positive and healthy way for me."

With step three, you direct the energy. You do this through visualization. Energy using white magick should be visualized as a white-gold light, shining brilliant like the Sun. The white-gold is the astral energy that you infuse the intent of your visualizations with. This infuses energy into your working so that it manifests in the material world.

You need to visualize this brilliant energy either around your entire self and/or around whatever it is that you want. Visualize in your mind whatever it is that you wish to manifest and that it is OCCURRING NOW and visualize the energy lighting it up.

For example, with attracting money, you would want to visualize the money [your wallet full, or whatever], even *feel* and *smell* the money, touch it; the more realistic your visualizations are and the more astral senses you use, the more effective the working will be, and infuse it with as much energy as you can, the more brilliant, the better, using your visualization. Feel happy emotions.

For health, direct the energy to the afflicted organ, and visualize yourself as healthy and happy. Again, FEEL happy, while you are doing the working, as if it is already so.

Now, forget about the working and try to think of other things. This can be difficult in desperate situations, but do the best you can, because worry and obsessing over a working can undo the energy you put into it. Just let it go and know it is working. The only exception to this is, I already went over in the above: You can also visualize energy as with step three, throughout the day and state your affirmations a few times to reinforce the working. Just don't obsess over it, as this is a lack of faith in your own power and can dilute the energy or ruin the working. This sort of thing takes practice like anything else." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

"Invoking the Akasha/Quintessence/Ether

I have found the quintessence [akasha/ether] to act as a medium in amplifying energies and the powers of the soul. Ether is also said to impart "invisibility" in the way of one not being noticed. If you try this, it is very important to also do this with the void in not thinking, as thoughts give off energy. Of course, this does not mean physical invisibility, but invisibility in not being noticed, like a well-trained Ninja can do.

1. Visualize and feel yourself in the center of an unlimited space. This will feel like floating. There is no above or below or sideways. The quintessence is ultra-violet, very similar to what is known as a black light. For those of you who are familiar with the black lights of the 1970's and how they illuminated florescent colors on posters, this is the color you should be visualizing as it is very powerful. Black lights are ultra-violet. If you are not familiar just type 'black light' into a search engine; also see 'images' of black lights; and black light bulbs. This energy is the first step in the non-visible spectrum of light. The soul is composed of both the visible and non-visible spectrums of light.

2. Breathe in the akasha/ether, visualizing yourself completely surrounded by the ultra-violet energy as you would with energy breathing and fill your entire being with it for eleven breaths.
FEEL this energy and focus your mind and astral senses upon it.

3. Meditate on the feeling you get from invoking this energy for 10-15 minutes.

"It has been mentioned in the theoretical part that the elements originate in the akasha principle, by which they are dominated and kept in the correct balance.
After a long time of exercising, a magician who has achieved good results with the elements will also be able to control the finest principle that is the astral ether."

"We have heard that akasha is the primary source, the sphere of all causes. Any deliberate cause, such as a wish, a thought, any imagination created in this sphere together with the dynamic conviction is bound to be realized with the help of the elements, regardless of the level or sphere on which the realization necessarily has to be performed. This is one of the greatest magic mysteries and a universal key for the magician, who will understand its range only later on in the course of his development."
-Franz Bardon "Initiation into Hermetics" © 1956

Aether (classical element)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Quintessence (alchemy))

"The aether is the fifth classical element in ancient Greek philosophy and science. This Greek concept seems to derive directly from the akasha, its Hindu counterpart. In Greek doctrines it seems that the aether was the celestial fire, the pure essence where the gods lived and which they breathed. In this connection, it seems that aether is radiative heat like that of the sun, which is able to propagate in empty space. The Greek word "aither" derives from an Indo- European root aith- ("burn, shine"). This root figures in the name of Aithiopia (Ethiopia), which means something like "burnt land."

"Aether was once believed to be a substance, which filled all of space. Aristotle included it as a fifth element (the quintessence) on the principle that nature abhorred a vacuum."

"Oliver Nicholson points out that, in contrast to the better known luminiferous aether of the 19th century, the older concept of the classical aether had three properties. Among these characteristics, the classical aether had a non-material property, was "less than the vehicle of visible light", and was responsible for "generating metals" along with fostering the development of all bodies."

[1]"Robert Fludd stated that the aether was of the character that it was "subtler than light". Fludd cites the 3rd century view of Plotinus, concerning the aether as penetrative and non-material."

"[2]"Other 1800s views, such as James Clerk Maxwell, Lord Kelvin, and Nikola Tesla, was of the disposition that the aether was more akin to it actually being the electromagnetic field."

"In modern physics, dark energy is sometimes called quintessence due to its similarity to the classical ether."" https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Energy is the ability to harness a source of power to perform work, as said above.

With that said most if not all energy comes from the Akasha/Quintessence/Ether/Aether. It is defined as being Neutrino-based. Many energies or some energies have Neutrinos for example our Soul which is a conglomerate of Universal Energies and is based on various things like Planetary energies or Constellations in other words we are mini-Universe hence Micro-cosmic.

Our Souls contain various Neutrino energies below, at, or above the speed of light. So we can make an argument that Neutrinos are a type of subatomic particle that can interact physically and spiritually. Both for spiritual purposes and technological purposes.

Neutrinos aren't the end all, be all of energy it's not the only type but we believe inasmuch the elusive Neutrino to be a purveyor of at least a basic energy source.

For example Akasha is the base or floor of all energies everything emanates within the realms of plausibility. For example building a genetically engineered leaf from a gold tree to remove the leafs and mine gold from trees is a far away prospect but A) Naturally it exists and B) If we can harness the biological machine and create more denser levels of Gold or extract the mechanism and print gold out of biological processes enhanced with technologies.

Prana for example is one of the most abundant basic sources of energy the energy of life. And Prana is below or at instantaneous as well as unlimited and infinite. A being of higher power could swallow up every particle of prana for the life force and yet no matter how much they absorb even the entirety as immediately as this entity absorbed is as immediately as the prana restores itself in infinite and unlimited quantities and guess what since the Universe is always expanding in all directions to infinity and beyond for unlimited levels. The entity needs to expand themselves further and further and continue playing a game of how much prana I can absorb even if prana is conjured up instantaneously no matter how much I absorb but also is infinite and unlimited as the Universe continues to expand.

Both of these are plausible although will take a long time. Or for example imagine a person performing liberal arts in the Renascence and wanting to make a machine to manufacture 20 shirts as quickly as possible. That isn't impossible just far away or requiring delicate cross-technological understanding especially engineering.

It's one of the reasons why for example we can't destroy a planet by thinking or building an energy ball that is impossible. But we sure as hell can create a planet busting weapon nuclear or some gamma or more powerful based inferometric grating laser system and blow up a planet.

Some people have literally come out and asked if Spirituality = Goku or some entity blowing up planets by Spiritual force alone.

Sheer fact is if it's plausible it can be done. In fact that is probably the mainstay of technology. Did we have smartphones 80 years ago, no, but someone can postulate a mobile phone or a phone that is smaller or someone must have said, if this transistor is as big as a few inches can we make miniaturized transistors that can produce calculations and have hundreds if not thousands or more in a chip the size of my fingernail.

Again energy is simply modified, it is inert, doesn't understand *how*, and has no concept of time and space. But we can harness this energy physically, mentally, and or spiritually or all three and use it for whatever we want.

Energy simply exists for the consciousness of a being of sufficient development to harness. It's almost like the Universe has a limit on how much eternal suffering, eternal struggling, and ease of life exists so that as an entity evolves i.e. the Universe promotes evolution and sides with evolution. If you destroy the Universe destroys worse, if you work with nature and balance her and yourself and your byproducts to a positive climb. Nature rewards you in certain ways.

For example if you destroy something important in nature like the environment. It seems Nature will strike back in some way. For example in Iceland they are trying to replant trees to return the forests as Iceland lost nearly 46% of it's entire forest. Whomever are the people working to help this like on the youtube video they are helping nature thus not karmically as we know karma isn't do good, good things happen. But in the course of the coming years and decades Iceland is going to improve over time. Less landmass being wind and rain washed out and improvements in soul. Better deadwood, better life, more expansion of forestry.

In fact it seems almost karmically but funny enough Nature simply prefers construction and evolution. Hell even in a hellhole planets life seems to some how exist no matter if it's microbial life that is near an active hotzone and is evolving in the sea as a new up and coming species.

So we can make the argument energy is both micro- and macro- cosmically harnessed at some point. For furthering a civilization it's almost like the end goal of the Universe is to be a free, happy, and prosperous being that enjoys life and is high on life. The very same toxic poisons are life after a point. For example in a Yogi meditating a lot on their anahata chakra producing mercury they need to spit it out. But the very same Yogi trained at higher levels and alchemically transmuting mercury into life extension/immortality that quickly turns the very toxin into a positive.

So we can make the argument Nature wants all energy to be positive and prosperous to continue the delicate and minor life existence as life especially a life that harnesses energy for it's betterment is very rare in outer space. Even if the Universe is eternal, infinite, and unlimited in all directions and the Universe grows bigger and bigger at all periods of time. The Universe still prefers life over the massive volume of deadly and hostile things in existence.

Energy = Everything as the Universe and our existence IN IT in the UNI-verse is held by energy.

One rule of the Natures Laws is anything and everything is simply a form of energy primitive, simple, basic, intermediate, or complex.

Again we know everything is made up of molecules and atoms when it comes to matter. And molecules, atoms, and subsatomic properties are nothing more than various elements arranged in some way to do something or exist for some reason.

We inasmuch know burning a paper releases energy. But we also know breathing in energy especially if sensitized is bringing in energy for some form of use. But at the same time we know burning spiritual energy produces a fine mist of energies that is used for spiritual purposes. Just like when we condense energy physically or spiritually we are wanting to bring down something and affect reality. Dense for example we have a chemical to kill microbial germs and bacteria and it's concentrated DENSE. If spiritual we add Earth properties and condense the spiritual properties to materialize something on Earth.

Again energy is a product we use to affect our Universe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back