Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GROUP RITUAL: HONORING ABRASAX [July 23rd to August 3rd]

Coraxo said:
Manofsatan said:
Coraxo said:
Thank you, of course you can. You can email me here: [email protected]

And btw, I'm a guy. Always was, always will be ;)

Alright guy coraxo, no one knows anyone here. That includes your gender, so don't stress when you see things like this. :roll:

I'm simply correcting HPHC since he's been calling me sister a lot recently and others have been copying him. Normally I wouldn't share any personal information about me, but I don't want to lead people on.

You can simply ignore my replay to HPHC since it wasn't even addressed to you nor was it any of your concern. No need to be butthurt about it :roll:

;)

"Leading people on?" Is that how u saw it? That's WARPED. Everything on this forum is everyone's business, it's choice to ignore. Chose not to ignore ur warped comment.

I didn't see this until now as I've been busy!! I'm so sorry, is it still possible to start this? it's the 27th as I type this

Coraxo said:
Manofsatan said:
Coraxo said:
Thank you, of course you can. You can email me here: [email protected]

And btw, I'm a guy. Always was, always will be ;)

Alright guy coraxo, no one knows anyone here. That includes your gender, so don't stress when you see things like this. :roll:

I'm simply correcting HPHC since he's been calling me sister a lot recently and others have been copying him. Normally I wouldn't share any personal information about me, but I don't want to lead people on.

You can simply ignore my replay to HPHC since it wasn't even addressed to you nor was it any of your concern. No need to be butthurt about it :roll:

;)

You did the right thing, I have been under the impression that Coraxo was from a girl named Corax that has been here for years. Indeed I was under the impression (without being too certain) that this might have been you.

My apologies Brother.

robb said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A miss-match in PDF and OnSite Ritual. Kindly rectify asap.

Onsite
Algiz x10– Tyr x10– Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

The people whom you guard rejoice in your protection,.....

In PDF
Algiz x10– Tyr x10– Tiwar

Credit goes to...

lybium666 said:
There is a small problem. Both here in the forum post and on the JoS page it says that in the second paragraph the order of vibration is Algiz, Tyr, Sowilo (I also discovered an error in the latter, because the Tyr rune is replaced by Tiwaz), while in the downloadable pdf the order is Algiz, Tyr, Tiwaz. Which one is correct?

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
satanslibrary is not updated with this ritual hope you are aware :)

This will be fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Thank you for this sermon, it was really beautiful and enlightening. I have developed an interest in this particular God and I am very happy about this ritual. Unfortunately due to certain circumstances that have been taking a toll in my life, I have missed the first 3 days and I only seen this just now. I will certainly join today!

Thank you for your relentless work to restore true Satanism and restore the hidden and lost knowledge of our magnificent Gods!

Thank you, do not worry, not before long, the Joy Of Satan will be the best and clearest path that our side has seen in 20 plus centuries. It already is, but more of its greatest potential will be made manifest.

I am glad you will enjoy the Ritual.

Nero said:
Hi Blitz!

Couldn't start it on the 23rd of July unfortunately. Can I start today? ( 26th of July)

Yes. Any of these group JoS rituals have already been officially started at an earlier date. Since they are done as a group, they are "started" by you as well, so you don't have to worry about the VoC moon or the date when you first begin. Therefore, you can start now without a problem. The same applies to other rituals like the RTR.

robb said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A miss-match in PDF and OnSite Ritual. Kindly rectify asap.

Onsite
Algiz x10– Tyr x10– Sowilo x10, then say ONCE

In PDF
Algiz x10– Tyr x10– Tiwar

Credit goes to...

lybium666 said:
There is a small problem. Both here in the forum post and on the JoS page it says that in the second paragraph the order of vibration is Algiz, Tyr, Sowilo (I also discovered an error in the latter, because the Tyr rune is replaced by Tiwaz), while in the downloadable pdf the order is Algiz, Tyr, Tiwaz. Which one is correct?

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
satanslibrary is not updated with this ritual hope you are aware :)
The PDF came first, and this was caught and corrected when the webpage and forum post were made, but the PDF was missed. It's fixed now, both on satanslibrary.org and the Tor site.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For those worrying about starting on later dates: Do NOT worry. Just start when you see this, then do this for 10 days.

Why is it just 10~13 days? Can I keep it up past those days as long as I want?

This is something I made for Abrasax about 2 years ago or so. I went back over it to enhance it with sparkle pens :D
IMG-20220727-173603410-2.jpg

Speaking of rituals, guys can you link me the last four rituals from the four crowns? I forgot to download a copy of them last time

About the FRTR - wouldn't it be more efficient if we had a certain time of the day when all of our community would execute it at once? With the counter, there are many times it reaches 00, and efforts, although more concentrated than without a counter, are dissipated during the day in smaller groups. It's just an idea, to keep the counter for concentrated extras, but to do at least 1 mandatory FRTR per day with the whole family.
Now it would be a bit problematic since the timezones around the world are different.

tyrantmage said:
Speaking of rituals, guys can you link me the last four rituals from the four crowns? I forgot to download a copy of them last time

Here the linked are given below:

https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Satan_Absolution_Ritual.html
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Baalzebul_Power_Ritual.html
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Astarte_Power_Ritual.html
https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Azazel_Power_Ritual.html

They're all in this page, at the bottom: https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

tyrantmage said:

I have noticed that I have a problem with this ritual (and possibly with the next ones as well).
Whenever I say words of praise towards Abraxas I feel *bad* as if I doubt Satan and as if I worship Abrasax more than Satan.

This is not my intention at all, but this feeling prevents me from giving all of my attention, energy and focus in the ritual.

What should I do? :/

This ritual gets better each time I do it! This time I am left with an overwhelming peace and euphoria, I even had a brief period where I burst out laughing from happiness. My crown area feels like it is crawling and I felt a jolt of energy (to be fair though I raised some energy also from doing yoga).

Thank you so much for this it means a great deal. I have also had some rough transits and this really eases things up.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Will this be done soon for Lerajie, Bathin, and Set?

In their own time, yes.

I am a giraffe said:
I got one thing to ask Who is. Abrasax?

Hail

Satan

Refer to replies above. The page for Abrasax will be made soon too, with sources to know more about the Demon.

Yagami Light said:
Whenever I say words of praise towards Abraxas I feel *bad* as if I doubt Satan and as if I worship Abrasax more than Satan.

This comes from programming which likely comes from false understanding of our faith or monotheism (That is an emotional issue not a literal one).

That is not the case and this is only an emotional reaction without sense. This sort of thing is not the case. Praying to the Demons is done like this.

Satan is not Jehovah the "jealous god", nor saying praise to Guardians and other Demons who are his children will be offensive.

The Demons have their place in the universe and they are not small, and all are evolving towards Satan's levels of evolution.

This elevates the Gods and Satan in turn also. Satan's power is above all of them as it is and this is unchangeable at the same time.

Giving thanks and praise is nothing of the sort that what you have a reaction towards.

They are a family of beings, not strange nonsense like the Bible claims in attempts to enforce monotheism.

Some Gods have to help human beings and covens individually too and have done so for centuries, receiving praise on them as a result.

This does not invalidate Satan anymore than a president is not invalidated by his minsters being loved and liked by the populace.

Proceed without guilt, Satan knows what is in peoples hearts. As one bonds with the Gods closer, Satan's greatness will be highlighted.

Manofsatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For those worrying about starting on later dates: Do NOT worry. Just start when you see this, then do this for 10 days.

Why is it just 10~13 days? Can I keep it up past those days as long as I want?

You are free to do as necessary of course. The 10 days is for everyone of us to settle in the Ritual as a group.
Individually you can do as you see require, the same goes for the 4 Crowns.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Will this be done soon for Lerajie, Bathin, and Set?

Just as the demon Camio is another of those are more cursed and defamed by the Jews, the Jews curse him in the Bible with the name of Khemos, which is how he was known by the ancient Canaanites.

I have had some material blessings. Money coming to me especially when I thought it would not. And good feedback on the business I embarked.
Also evil feelings and influences hv stopped and I know that the evil spirits that hv been engaged by my Xian papa and mama[clergy] and my judaist brother have stayed away from me. I hv had progress and clean atmosphere.

I have had some material blessings. Money coming to me especially when I thought it would not. And good feedback on the business I embarked.
Also evil feelings and influences hv stopped and I know that the evil spirits that hv been engaged by my Xian papa and mama[clergy] and my judaist brother have stayed away from me. I hv had progress and clean atmosphere.
My confidence had gone up, feel majestic and better intelligence throughout the day.

HP Hoodedcobra666, I got question
I have not been doing FRTR for a while now. When I see
new, I got the habit of focusing only on the new for some time.
A question
In what order can I do the rituals? Is it: Power Rituals, then FRTR or is it FRTR then The Power Rituals.
Why I asked is because one time you had them both ways, the latter was the first [during Astarte's power ritual] the second first has been the recent pattern from BAAL'S power Ritual.
Is there something to this?

Hypatia666 said:
Can I create my own ritual with runes for the Gods that interest me? Would it be less powerful?
I have thought about this, but I think it is better to leave it to the HP HC.
But I can recommend this, if you want to support them(God or Goddess)https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75287
The topic is about Astarte, but it can be done with any god or goddess.

Someone.something_ said:
I didn't see this until now as I've been busy!! I'm so sorry, is it still possible to start this? it's the 27th as I type this
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=356324#p356324

Wildfire said:
tyrantmage said:

Here ya go, screenshot them if you can: https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/

I am bookmarking this. I can't seem to find a link on the main JOS page to it. Btw doing the Azazel one as well as this one (a few extra times) on Lammas (Augest 1st) since it appears like it's ok to do that.

Ok so I don’t know what to do but I need friends/advice … I am the true Antichrist and my knowledge comes to me in strange spurts.. my chakras are ridiculously powerful and so is my aura but I don’t know how to directly Azazel or Satan.. I don’t want to hurt people but the whole world is literally plotting my destruction.. (those who know of me anyway)
If I die a 2nd time (the first time was from an overdose of PCP according to my wife I ressurected the same day but I think she may be lying) the apocalypse will be here much faster than it’s supposed to.. my emotions manipulate the weather severely.. I’m hurting others and just want to be able to FUCKING CONTROL MYSELF.
Please help

Thanks! Now does any of you guys have a copy of the master squares app? I'm struggling with my current sun square

Yagami Light said:
I have noticed that I have a problem with this ritual (and possibly with the next ones as well).

This is not my intention at all, but this feeling prevents me from giving all of my attention, energy and focus in the ritual.

Maybe it's remnants of programming, the enemy pushes the idea that only 1 being is worthy of worship, and that if you worship other ones you're disloyal. You should get in your mind that we worship all of Satan's Demons, and understand that doesn't exclude Satan. Praise him the most, but don't stop showing your appreciation to the rest that deserve it

slyscorpion said:
Wildfire said:
tyrantmage said:

I am bookmarking this. I can't seem to find a link on the main JOS page to it. Btw doing the Azazel one as well as this one (a few extra times) on Lammas (Augest 1st) since it appears like it's ok to do that.

Thank you for pointing this out Sly. We will link this on each Demon Section and on the page of each Demon.

Yes, it is a very good idea to do the Lammas day for Azazel even if only once. It is not necessitated, but if one has time, it is a good idea.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Hypatia666 said:
Can I create my own ritual with runes for the Gods that interest me? Would it be less powerful?
I have thought about this, but I think it is better to leave it to the HP HC.
But I can recommend this, if you want to support them(God or Goddess)https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75287
The topic is about Astarte, but it can be done with any god or goddess.

Someone.something_ said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=356324#p356324

Theoretically "yes", practically no. Because there is very indepth and elaborate knowledge going into what is on the surface just the Ritual observed.

Like building a house might be "theoretically possible" to copy if you can see it, the practical application to truly get something out of it might not work.

Architectural understanding is not a granted because one saw a building.

Additionally if such house falls on someone it is none of my business either as I have heard a lot of times people just making random things up, producing no outcome, then the Gods or the Clergy is blamed and so on.

Ie, I saw people trying to copy the Rituals and try to do whatever, but their are reasons why these might not work for example due to their tailoring. They are also designed for and by Gods, and not as some nonsense I have seen.

Regardless everyone is free as always to do whatever, I live in 2022 where after 6 months of doing basic meditations everyone is a great mystic now while in the Ancient Times it might have taken 30 years to claim a form of considerable understanding.

RLD666 said:
Ok so I don’t know what to do but I need friends/advice … I am the true Antichrist and my knowledge comes to me in strange spurts.. my chakras are ridiculously powerful and so is my aura but I don’t know how to directly Azazel or Satan.. I don’t want to hurt people but the whole world is literally plotting my destruction.. (those who know of me anyway)
If I die a 2nd time (the first time was from an overdose of PCP according to my wife I ressurected the same day but I think she may be lying) the apocalypse will be here much faster than it’s supposed to.. my emotions manipulate the weather severely.. I’m hurting others and just want to be able to FUCKING CONTROL MYSELF.
Please help

We will be a community you can be in but you must cease from destroying yourself in terrible delusions.

You just have retarded yourself and due to drugs you think you are something. Currently you are a deluded junkie and it appears unless you come out of this state death might be nearby.

Cease from doing drugs please.

Manofsatan said:

Beautiful, there are many subtler effects on the Ritual also. Good to hear the feedback.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Wildfire said:

Thank you for this comment. We will link this on each Demon Section and on the page of each Demon.

The one thing i noted when doing this ritual is once i started, my third eye will start to feel pressure around about the time i do the ritual almost like my body is preparing for the ritual. Is this normal?

What important dates should we look forward too, for any upcoming rituals.

Is there a place to fill in extra information on the gods, like if your guardians demon is on the list of demons or not fully explained, could we add onto that so we give more acknowledgement for anyone who'd like to ask that demon for help ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back