Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Support Thread - Never Give Up!

Black Sun Light said:
Henu the Great said:
Black Sun Light said:
Hopefully in a few years In the future, I will be this different person and help people. Whatever the outcome, I have to try.
Only you are stopping you from helping others. Everyone can do it in their own capacity.

I don't know how Henu. I get so negative sometimes. I'm trying to heal myself. I have theoretical knowledge, but I don't know how to help someone advance. I have life experience, but alot of it is cold.

I need to have a life that makes me happy, before I can encourage others positively. So the only thing I know, is to show people I am progressing. Maybe once I fix everything and am happy, that will motivate people.
Life happens in the now. When you think that you are set to do or be something after a goal is met, all your life will pass away and at the end of it you wonder: Was that it? When you take the journey and appreciate every moment of it, both good and bad, easy and hard, then life truly becomes fulfilling and almost like never ending adventure.

Yeah sure, heal yourself. Better yourself every day and as you go along try to do whatever you can to help others. This is the essence of Spiritual Satanism. Mind you, there are lot of other tasks than simply writing on this forum that will help Satans cause.

There was a jw convention a few days ago but it didnt really take as long as I expected which is nice but watching hentai is still better (I don't watch hentai anymore if you're wondering)
but i want to know if there is anything i can do so i can make the best of it if it ever happens again

can thinking dirty thoughts dirty your chakras?

and I hate the sound of my voice when I vibrate stuff and i want to know if there is anything I can do about it

I also want to know easy ways of hiding my satanic beliefs from my mom

Henu the Great said:
Black Sun Light said:
Henu the Great said:
Only you are stopping you from helping others. Everyone can do it in their own capacity.

I don't know how Henu. I get so negative sometimes. I'm trying to heal myself. I have theoretical knowledge, but I don't know how to help someone advance. I have life experience, but alot of it is cold.

I need to have a life that makes me happy, before I can encourage others positively. So the only thing I know, is to show people I am progressing. Maybe once I fix everything and am happy, that will motivate people.
Life happens in the now. When you think that you are set to do or be something after a goal is met, all your life will pass away and at the end of it you wonder: Was that it? When you take the journey and appreciate every moment of it, both good and bad, easy and hard, then life truly becomes fulfilling and almost like never ending adventure.

Yeah sure, heal yourself. Better yourself every day and as you go along try to do whatever you can to help others. This is the essence of Spiritual Satanism. Mind you, there are lot of other tasks than simply writing on this forum that will help Satans cause.

I hear you Brother. Thanks

One may invoke worm for certain pursuit.
Our bodies evolved from the worm. Our generally cylindrical and tube-like torsos would not have evolved the way they are had we not began as worm.
If one wishes to embrace this knowledge and imbibe the wyrm, one's alloted Kaballistic cadence will come upon you. Your breathing will be easy and your base with which to pursue more advance works would flow forth

I found this link right here suggesting that the etymology of "worm" is related to European Dragon lore
http://www.blackdrago.com/types/wurm.htm

hopefully a mod could condense all three of these?

Look how the guy in the blue uniform is able to transition from being in a crunch to almost a headstand position... be the wyrm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYfOZ8VNI4M

My jw mom is home all the time but she goes to two jw meetings a week one at night and one in the day, but I stay home when the night meeting is going on so I do rtr and clean my soul but she has stayed home for two nights in a row (but attends on zoom) and I want help on how to get extra time alone

youtube.com/watch?v=BwH57Pwa8QU

Theyre fucking LOSING, LADS.
FUCK OFF with giving up, cunt.
Fight Ganesha's fucking Jihad or die as worthless vapor, a flash in the pan.
Fuck off mate, let's fuckin GO CUNT

FIGHT

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=342343 time=1649300391 user_id=21286]
The exhaustion and excessive horniness come from yin deficiencies, which are continued by the loss of yin fluids from ejaculation. This also explains trouble falling asleep. Do your best to restrain your masturbation. More solutions below.
Why would being yin deficient cause someone to be more horny resulting in more expulsion of yin?

The Outlaw Torn said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
The exhaustion and excessive horniness come from yin deficiencies, which are continued by the loss of yin fluids from ejaculation. This also explains trouble falling asleep. Do your best to restrain your masturbation. More solutions below.
Why would being yin deficient cause someone to be more horny resulting in more expulsion of yin?

Without the yin to provide broad cooling and structure to both the body and mind, this can result in feelings similar to mania, including overconfidence, horniness, giddiness, and excessive physical energy (but crashing later). If the individual chooses to continue exhausting themselves in various ways, rather than attempting to create more yin, then this can aggravate the problem.

Although this may seem "unfair", it is the reality of this sort of situation. The same can happen on a yang deficient side, where a person's digestion may weaken, resulting in them not being able to digest food to rebuild their yang energy.

The solution to this is to be aware of the problem and take corrective actions. For yin deficient people, this includes doing alternate nose or deep breathing, drinking water and eating yin-building foods, hatha or other yin-style yoga, pressing yin-building points like Spleen 6, and for SS: breathing in water or earth and programming it to rebuild one's yin.

For yang deficient people, one should do the breath of fire pranayama, quit cold/junk food and eat yang foods, Tibetan 5 Rites/Kundalini Yoga or other yang yoga, pressing ST36 to rekindle digestion, or breathing in fire energy and programming it to rebuild one's yang energy.

Over time, one can permanently increase their vitality and other aspects of health through working with Sun energy or runes like Uruz. This is how you can get to a point where you are healthy and still able to do things you may want (like frequent sex), without suffering major consequences.

Clayface said:
There was a jw convention a few days ago but it didnt really take as long as I expected which is nice but watching hentai is still better (I don't watch hentai anymore if you're wondering)
but i want to know if there is anything i can do so i can make the best of it if it ever happens again

can thinking dirty thoughts dirty your chakras?

and I hate the sound of my voice when I vibrate stuff and i want to know if there is anything I can do about it

I also want to know easy ways of hiding my satanic beliefs from my mom

Dirty thoughts alone aren't that bad, assuming they don't cause you to do something destructive. As you deeply clean your soul, as well as fix major karmic problems, this will stop any negativity that may come out.

Do your best to keep thinking positive, however. If you start really doubting yourself or your magic, this will cause problems. Never doubt yourself. This is different from being curious or analyzing a situation, however.

Don't worry about your voice. Focus on the correct pronunciations of the mantras. Your voice is fine. Yes, there are ways to change it, but that is something to work on in the future.

What do you need to hide from your mom, specifically? Everything should be hidden. For example, hide any physical objects very well. Browse JoS with a separate browser or use incognito mode. Don't leave downloads right in the download folder. Don't get complacent about these things.

In terms of your opinions, you are better off not sharing them with her or any else that may threaten you. Through your own work on your soul and through spiritual warfare, this will start to positively influence her as well.

BrightSpace666 said:
Henu the Great said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Thought you might like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAQHs10bJUw
I was just thinking about YIN the other day, so this came in very handy.
Yeah. Yin yoga is super easy as far as I have learned. Simply find your limit and stay there for some time without pushing. Usually well over 2 minutes per pose so not too many poses can be done per session unless you have lots of time. The idea is to transfer the load from muscles into joints. I guess some poses require some amount of tension, but not much. Less is more with Yin.

Hang tight everyone! I hope the whole board is safe, happy and healthy ! Love you all!

Void meditation is the hardest thing I've ever tried to do. I hate failing at something so simple and basic yet so necessary. I think back to when I was young and had a stronger will and focus and consciousness and wonder if I'll ever surpass that again. The modern world has done a number on my capacity for mindfulness, and my inner world isn't something I particularly like to immerse myself in, either. But I know I have to do it to get better. It'll make everything better. It's the only way to get the consciousness I need to move forward.

I want to get unstuck. 😔

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=372922 time=1657253489 user_id=21286]
The Outlaw Torn said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Without the yin to provide broad cooling and structure to both the body and mind, this can result in feelings similar to mania, including overconfidence, horniness, giddiness, and excessive physical energy (but crashing later). If the individual chooses to continue exhausting themselves in various ways, rather than attempting to create more yin, then this can aggravate the problem.

Although this may seem "unfair", it is the reality of this sort of situation. The same can happen on a yang deficient side, where a person's digestion may weaken, resulting in them not being able to digest food to rebuild their yang energy.

The solution to this is to be aware of the problem and take corrective actions. For yin deficient people, this includes doing alternate nose or deep breathing, drinking water and eating yin-building foods, hatha or other yin-style yoga, pressing yin-building points like Spleen 6, and for SS: breathing in water or earth and programming it to rebuild one's yin.

For yang deficient people, one should do the breath of fire pranayama, quit cold/junk food and eat yang foods, Tibetan 5 Rites/Kundalini Yoga or other yang yoga, pressing ST36 to rekindle digestion, or breathing in fire energy and programming it to rebuild one's yang energy.

Over time, one can permanently increase their vitality and other aspects of health through working with Sun energy or runes like Uruz. This is how you can get to a point where you are healthy and still able to do things you may want (like frequent sex), without suffering major consequences.
If I alternate between hatha yoga one day and Kundalini yoga the other Day, I should be able the balance the yin and the yang?

I say goodbye to the forum.

Unfortunately, my problems have not been solved - in fact, the situation is worse - and I have neither the energy nor the time to keep trying.

Thanks for the helpful and constructive comments from everyone - special mention to Henu the Great and Blitzkreig. I hope I have contributed something to the forum with a few posts. You all keep fighting and keep improving, it is great what you are doing.

existentialcrisis said:
Void meditation is the hardest thing I've ever tried to do. I hate failing at something so simple and basic yet so necessary. I think back to when I was young and had a stronger will and focus and consciousness and wonder if I'll ever surpass that again. The modern world has done a number on my capacity for mindfulness, and my inner world isn't something I particularly like to immerse myself in, either. But I know I have to do it to get better. It'll make everything better. It's the only way to get the consciousness I need to move forward.

I want to get unstuck. 😔

Before you start, I suggest you go into a trance state to help you focus. Do daily Aura and Chakra cleansing exercises, as these impurities you carry around with you can interfere with your meditation routine, including making Void Meditation difficult.

Do not worry.

existentialcrisis said:

I want to get unstuck. 😔

Friend. Never underestimate the simplicity of your desire's will...
Can you not simply ask Sol for energy to do this work?
Try meditating outdoors, on a nice sunny day, in a nice wholesome and public area... it may be easier for you that way than alone :)

OhNoItsMook said:

Well, I think after starting the other meditations. I don't feel too much completely activating but I do feel a bit cleaner now.

Also, for the bits of my doubt and all the other thoughts; I think I've narrowed it down to between doing the RTRs before the 40 day meditation to just my own weakness and finally breaking completely free of all that's held me down before. I've recently seen an image that gave me a good idea on how to think to myself when it comes to it.
xG3dTtP
Also I know that Satan has given me knowledge on getting and keeping confidence in this path.

I may be overthinking the pineal gland a bit since I've known people that drink caffeinated drinks and all and still seem to have a decent 3rd eye and are able to see things.

OhNoItsMook said:
FlameGhost said:
If you don't mind my asking btw.

I think I've met my fair share of spiritual vampires on vrchat and the like along with a few jews here and thee. One kind of brought me into an erp session which isn't that bad just like anything in moderation or who it's with. but I could somewhat feel him draining a bit from me.

I was gonna ask what kind of thing happened to you for you to detach from the other person?

Aaaaahahahahaha! I TOLD you! Fuck, that's classic. Let me guess, Trusted + FBT? You oughta watch yo ass before they be comin' fo dat ass.

My reason to detach from the person in my case was cause they turned out to be muslim, but that's only the most recent one. I did a detachment working against someone else almost 2 years ago because they were too emotionally invested in me, and abused me over a misunderstanding at some point. Then, before that, was another person who did the same goddamn thing.

AoP and Returning Curses are a hell of a buff, but shit like this can actually bypass your protection cause the emotional connection creates direct strings to you. Toughest shield in the world won't protect you if you invite the person directly inside, right?...

And no, just trusted. Plus, I'm usually careful in that anyway. I'm usually able to sense who is and isn't malicious at this point. That's what I mean about a few of the people, though some are christian, they don't have that feeling of those that I've heard on here. I can see how that can be the case though and I have met those as well. Including when I was younger and those times weren't pleasant.

I mean, I guess they can be considered lazy though since they ofc don't have any idea of what the bible says and how it can be related to so many hold backs and unspeakable evil. But they do tend to have a sense of actually doing good for their own benefit and not just cause some horror filled book tells you to, or else.

I've finally come to realize that aspect of this fight. It's more than just realizing the truth and freedom in that sense. It's about preserving who we are and what is a natural part of living life and growing. Rather than expecting things to be handed and allowing yourself to only fall as a result, and if someone can at least keep that knowledge and aspect of life, there's hope for them; no matter what "faith" they may have.

please answer quickly I only have until tomorrow

my mom said yes when 2 jw elders asked my mom to come over to have an in-person shepherding call and I want to know if there is anything that I can do to stop it or stop the elders from invading my personal space

I hope the gods are gonna help me somehow

FlameGhost said:
Well, I think after starting the other meditations. I don't feel too much completely activating but I do feel a bit cleaner now.

Also, for the bits of my doubt and all the other thoughts; I think I've narrowed it down to between doing the RTRs before the 40 day meditation to just my own weakness and finally breaking completely free of all that's held me down before. I've recently seen an image that gave me a good idea on how to think to myself when it comes to it.
xG3dTtP
Also I know that Satan has given me knowledge on getting and keeping confidence in this path.

I may be overthinking the pineal gland a bit since I've known people that drink caffeinated drinks and all and still seem to have a decent 3rd eye and are able to see things.

You used Quote incorrectly and the image didn't appear, but I found it anyway.

Yes, how you think of yourself is actually amplified even further by the fact that SS have more powerful minds, and our thoughts have greater effects upon reality and manifestations. Among the important lines on the page where this is mentioned, there's the following:

"Every cell in our body is a thinking living unit that makes up the part of the whole. This is what is referred to as the "mind-body". There is a very powerful connection here. You ARE what you think, ESPECIALLY, if you practice power meditation and/or have a more powerful soul."

I would recommend reading the rest of the page as well, even if you've already read it before.
"Overcoming Obstacles": https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Overcoming_Obstacles.html

Our thoughts have power, and we must learn how to control them.

Clayface said:
please answer quickly I only have until tomorrow

my mom said yes when 2 jw elders asked my mom to come over to have an in-person shepherding call and I want to know if there is anything that I can do to stop it or stop the elders from invading my personal space

I hope the gods are gonna help me somehow
Go outside when they are around. There is literally zero requirement for you to play by anyones demands. Or are you saying that you are unable to stand your ground in regard to your personal life and decisions? You are in your twenties!!!

Those elders never came but they did it on zoom and only shepherded my mom and when they tried to reach out to me, I avoided it in a positive way.

I want to know if there is a way I can get extra time alone so I can spiritually advance

Clayface said:
Those elders never came but they did it on zoom and only shepherded my mom and when they tried to reach out to me, I avoided it in a positive way.

I want to know if there is a way I can get extra time alone so I can spiritually advance
Okay, nice.

Depends on your life. Stopping doing useless things and doing useful things instead is pretty solid method for increasing time available for you. Not oversleeping and having a schedule for things to do helps. Going to bed early and waking up early helps to this end. Getting outdoors... Going to woods, mountains, by the riverside and what have you can certainly be used for time alone. Working towards getting your own place of residence would be pretty good objective, btw.

Is there a spiritual working I can do so I can have more time alone for rtr and aura cleaning because I dont think I will feel safe doing that in public

Can looking at hentai dirty your chakras?

I have a problem with how I use my time like social media (youtube) and I want to know how to stop

Clayface said:
Is there a spiritual working I can do so I can have more time alone for rtr and aura cleaning because I dont think I will feel safe doing that in public
You can use mental and whispering vibrations with rituals which would still be effective. Mental and whispered mantras, in this case for cleaning and perhaps protection, would be less effective than out loud and drawn out vibrations but would still be better than no vibrations.

The most basic version would be to do mental vibrations for both and those can 100% be done in public without those around you knowing what you are doing. Even in huge cities like New York there are semi secluded areas where you can take your phone out for rituals and then being able to clean in peace.

So it's less of doing a question of working to this end, and more of how you conduct your life and practices therein.

However, in your home, if you parent(s?) do not respect your privacy even after you ask for it, you could consider a binding spell with the rune Isa.

Further, the more you clean and empower (chakra meditation counts to this end) yourself the more healthy and confident you become and when you add specific workings to negate negative traits, people will respond to you differently than before. Your state of mind is large factor as well. Something to keep in mind.

Can looking at hentai dirty your chakras?
It doesn't clean them, that's for sure. The case with animated material is that while you are not connecting to real people you are still poisoning your mind. This creates all sorts of problems with your brain and how you perceive sexuality. The good news is that it's super easy to stop since the addiction is mostly a mental construction without much of a physical addiction component. Think about this: There are zero upsides to using pornography for getting off.

So just stop. Your brain will fight against it, but as long as you decide not to give in and continue, the feeding mechanism will die out and there is no nagging left from that part. Combine this with meditation and you shall be like a new person (mind).

I have a problem with how I use my time like social media (youtube) and I want to know how to stop
Look up dopamine detox methods. Do void meditation on a daily basis. Raise energy with the rune Nauthiz and program it to increase your discipline in a safe and positive manner.

YouTube is very much two edged sword: On the other hand we have useless stuff that should be left out or extensively moderated and on the other hand we have things that are educational, sometimes even entertaining/educational.

Sometimes I stay steadfast upon left hand path some times get distracted ...... I m trying to be on the path, still I have doubts and Make fun about it ... I started doing rtr.... feeling very confused , I don't want to be a hypocrite ... what should I do?

Henu the Great said:
Black Sun Light said:
Henu the Great said:

Whew not gonna lie Fam, that Aries moon was rough. I didn't come on here, because I was worried people would be mean to me or I would show anger at someone. Some people elsewhere were not so nice to me. I got pretty angry. It's better now though in Taurus.

Hope all is well with you Brother. You do really well helping others on here. Thank you 😊.

A few days ago there was a jw convention and I looked at my mom while she was paying attention to it and she seemed like a total zombie with the cult speakers sucking her brains in and she was also in a bad mood when I distracted her from it like she was addicted or something.

I am glad that I got away with not having to put up with it but she told me that she knows I "have no regard for jehovah" and she told me that she will take her biggest regret into her grave (that I didn't dedicate to jehovah) but she said it in a way that feels like she gave up on life but after a bit she "forgets" it until something reminds her of it.
She also tries to tell me to talk to the friends at the khall but I don't really talk much to them since they are like zombies

I'm glad that I had time to do some rtr and aura cleansing since she was gone earlier that day.

I did an rtr x3+aura cleansing today on the same day she came home telling me about our financial situation and also telling me that she is heavily considering enrolling me into a vocational program that will help me be qualified for a job.

I am so nervous but I think it is a sign from the gods for some reason since it all happened on the same day.

She is also having me start a list to brainstorm some ideas on how I can handle this and I want you to help me with this list and she told me I might show my face on zoom or even go in person and then I started thinking about the fact that I could make some friends there so I can escape that evil cult but I don't know how to make friends and that is one reason why i am nervous.
My mom also said angrily that if I had made connections with the brothers I would have a job already but I dont like them, they are like zombies and she also tells me to advance with jehova so we can be blessed

I want to know what is really going on here and want some advice on what I can do to be independent and to advance with satan

Takes a long time for my posts to come through. Before they would come through almost instantly. Now it takes a day maybe two days. Anyone else have this issue.

Clayface said:
I did an rtr x3+aura cleansing today on the same day she came home telling me about our financial situation and also telling me that she is heavily considering enrolling me into a vocational program that will help me be qualified for a job.

I am so nervous but I think it is a sign from the gods for some reason since it all happened on the same day.

She is also having me start a list to brainstorm some ideas on how I can handle this and I want you to help me with this list and she told me I might show my face on zoom or even go in person and then I started thinking about the fact that I could make some friends there so I can escape that evil cult but I don't know how to make friends and that is one reason why i am nervous.
My mom also said angrily that if I had made connections with the brothers I would have a job already but I dont like them, they are like zombies and she also tells me to advance with jehova so we can be blessed

I want to know what is really going on here and want some advice on what I can do to be independent and to advance with satan

I made a mistake, I meant a few days ago

my mom told me about my intensity being bad because I am like a wall to my "brothers and sisters" and she told me that I should open up to the "brothers".

I dont want to open up to zombies

please help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back