Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jack is Leaving Permanently

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Weassel said:
There were many times when I read your post and i swear i wanted to come personally to you and gouge your eyes out of your orbits because of the cringefest you caused me sometimes...

Yes, this is a very healthy response to disagreeing with somebody's opinion. :roll:
You are ridiculous.
Ah sorry i exaggerated a bit but this is how I felt toward that persona. I will try to be more polite next time.

Weassel said:
There were many times when I read your post and i swear i wanted to come personally to you and gouge your eyes out of your orbits because of the cringefest you caused me sometimes...

Yes, this is a very healthy response to disagreeing with somebody's opinion. :roll:
You are ridiculous.
Forgot to correct my self, i meant his posts, multiple not this one. In case you got a bit the wrong ideea. Gotta pay more attention when I write.

Good luck Jack. I've enjoyed many of your posts and appreciated your time. This post of yours was my favorite: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66359&p=311139&hilit=Alex+Jones#p311139
Hail Satan!

Most of these incidents are merely due to unwillingness of parties to just accept the life of others and so on.

Most of you, don't affect each other's life. You don't live under the same roof or under the same house. The beliefs of one another or what they would want to "impose" on you are fantastical non existent notions that don't even exist.

Yet, you bicker for these as if these are a life and death situation, while the enemy is literally razing everything. This infighting is prohibited by the Gods because it's a waste of time, resources, energy, and is not only stupid, but a non spiritual approach to life.

For example, Jack was saying Jrvan was Tabby [false], others said that Jack was a jew [which is false], then this, then that. Most of these were wrong arguments that arose only to procure a fight between what I see fundamentally as SS that are decent.

The so called "unrelenting" character of both sides doesn't increase the value of either side in this case. Even if one party "won" then it doesn't even matter, since no jew or actual enemy has been won over, it's just an argument in this case that could also have been left be.

All of this is wasteful and mostly requires that both parties advance and understand, but also accept as much as possible, the disparities of life.

So you are just going to run and hide and pretend to be somebody else with a different name? All because a very small number of dumb NPCs are frequently Oyy Veyying at you? This is just seeming ridiculous. An NPC will be always acting as an NPC regardless of what name is being used by you or by anybody else. Confused and unhealthy people are likely to resent you for explaining how their actions are unhealthy. Does this mean that you should stop trying? Maybe somebody hears some good advice 10 times and reacts badly to it 10 times because of not wanting to change, but then the 11th time actually starts to listen, and ends up being healed by it.

There are multiple thousands of people here, and it is a much smaller number of people who we commonly see participating. But the number of witnesses is much larger. If you are disagreeing with one person, and both of you are giving more information to show that your idea is right, there is a very large number of people who are seeing this and are learning from both of you. You give good information, the other person might also give some good information, and all the other people who are reading this can sort between what is useful and what is nonsense. And what if one of the pieces of information that comes from this argument is the exact missing piece that other people were requiring to unlock their own understandings and to help their own lives? This is very common.

This is why I am not opposed to an argument as long as both people have good intentions, and both people are trying to explain and provide further information and explanations. I don't care if the person I am talking to is likely to never agree with me. It is not entirely even about this other person. The real point of it is to use it as an opportunity to teach people, and help the people who see it. If the one person you are talking to will not understand you, but another 1,000 who are watching do understand you and do think that it is valuable.

I don't like that I made those some mistakes and some bad figures. Damn, I had to speak more consciously and I had to be more careful. Do you think I also need to abandon this account and create another one?

Jack you are an asshole, be more ethical and don't abuse power. How did you get so many comments, did you bewitch us?

It's mostly just 3 people that start the bickering with jack, and they're all very emotional people. Jack isn't infallible, but I'd rather have him than some whiny people who cry because Jack said something that is uncomfortable to them.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362603 time=1654442966 user_id=57]
SleepingWolf said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362234 time=1654335887 user_id=57]
Making personas is something that some people who are only on the solar chakra level of development do, you see it often in real life.

People need to be real, authentic, and their true selves. This is part of advancing, and Satanism. Not personas.

Wait what does this mean? Are you saying people's development has to do with going up the chakras? It'd certainly make sense seeing the vast majority of new souls seem stuck only caring about their base instincts or lusts at best...

Where did you get this idea?

I "got this idea" through meditation. I learn a lot by meditating. Demons tell me things too while in meditation. (This is a simplified answer.)

And yes, people move up, they must master each level, and eventually master all.

However, some are stronger at higher levels yet have not mastered the lower. Think of women who have an open heart chakra, yet have no stability (Base). All chakras need to be mastered.

I just wanted to make sure, I've gotten a lot of ideas that way too, and that just makes me trust it more if that's the case.
I've wondered, I often get ideas where it feels like it's not even my thought, like there's no train of thought that led me there, just this flash of my brain figuring out something I never even connected before. I've had the suspicion this might be Demons just telling me the answer, is this what you mean by saying that's the simplified version? This has happened with greater frequency over the years, and especially while talking to others I've gotten to dedicate and meditate, as they often have questions I don't fully know the answer too, yet the moment they ask it's like I get a flash of thought connecting two or three other pieces of information I had memorized or maybe hadn't even thought about in years, but they connect in that moment and it's always surprising to me when that happens.

I wonder what it means to master them all exactly.

Lydia [JG said:
Making personas is something that some people who are only on the solar chakra level of development do, you see it often in real life.

People need to be real, authentic, and their true selves. This is part of advancing, and Satanism. Not personas.

100% agreed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yet, you bicker for these as if these are a life and death situation, while the enemy is literally razing everything. This infighting is prohibited by the Gods because it's a waste of time, resources, energy, and is not only stupid, but a non spiritual approach to life.

The so called "unrelenting" character of both sides doesn't increase the value of either side in this case. Even if one party "won" then it doesn't even matter, since no jew or actual enemy has been won over, it's just an argument in this case that could also have been left be.

All of this is wasteful and mostly requires that both parties advance and understand, but also accept as much as possible, the disparities of life.

This is the exact mindset people need to have everyday in general but especially here. Instead of the rabbis laughing when they see the monthly or bi monthly argumentative multiple paged thread they will see we're being completely efficient in this community and crap themselves when "checking in".

On another note, it's interesting to see how different some people are though that they can't for the love of them let it go and yet continue the arguments even if they are supposed to be reminding themselves of the main goal here but then again that's probably a toxic trait to have that needs to get ridden of.

I'm having a hard time understanding why threads like this show up "I was someone else all along, I was a jew, I had a 'persona" etc. Just seems a bit funny and awkward to me.
And if someone wants to leave this place then just leave and come back when you want. It's not like there is some secret membership procedure here like in the freemasons. This seems more like a waste of time and energy basically.

hailourtruegod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is the exact mindset people need to have everyday in general but especially here. Instead of the rabbis laughing when they see the monthly or bi monthly argumentative multiple paged thread they will see we're being completely efficient in this community and crap themselves when "checking in".

On another note, it's interesting to see how different some people are though that they can't for the love of them let it go and yet continue the arguments even if they are supposed to be reminding themselves of the main goal here but then again that's probably a toxic trait to have that needs to get ridden of.
I thought this was clear since, most if not all, here are SS.

Sunny said:
So you are just going to run and hide and pretend to be somebody else with a different name? All because a very small number of dumb NPCs are frequently Oyy Veyying at you? This is just seeming ridiculous. An NPC will be always acting as an NPC regardless of what name is being used by you or by anybody else. Confused and unhealthy people are likely to resent you for explaining how their actions are unhealthy. Does this mean that you should stop trying? Maybe somebody hears some good advice 10 times and reacts badly to it 10 times because of not wanting to change, but then the 11th time actually starts to listen, and ends up being healed by it.

There are multiple thousands of people here, and it is a much smaller number of people who we commonly see participating. But the number of witnesses is much larger. If you are disagreeing with one person, and both of you are giving more information to show that your idea is right, there is a very large number of people who are seeing this and are learning from both of you. You give good information, the other person might also give some good information, and all the other people who are reading this can sort between what is useful and what is nonsense. And what if one of the pieces of information that comes from this argument is the exact missing piece that other people were requiring to unlock their own understandings and to help their own lives? This is very common.

This is why I am not opposed to an argument as long as both people have good intentions, and both people are trying to explain and provide further information and explanations. I don't care if the person I am talking to is likely to never agree with me. It is not entirely even about this other person. The real point of it is to use it as an opportunity to teach people, and help the people who see it. If the one person you are talking to will not understand you, but another 1,000 who are watching do understand you and do think that it is valuable.

I don't like that I made those some mistakes and some bad figures. Damn, I had to speak more consciously and I had to be more careful. Do you think I also need to abandon this account and create another one?

This whole "I need a new account" is just mostly bullshit, because it would be better for a person to change, rather than change an account and external behavior. This community is not "unforgiving". People have been journeying here for a long time, not changing any accounts or anything.

jrvan said:
Yeah, that was always the bait, wasn't it... "I have spiritual information that I'm going to keep teasing you with so I get away with everything teehee"

We can recover our lost cultures and knowledge without you because it lives in our souls, and I would rather learn from the Demons than some half baked Indian man who doesn't even meditate but thinks he's God. If you actually meditated then you would not be holding such stupid opinions after years and trying to shove them down everyone's throat, opinions which contradict and oppose what High Priest Hooded Cobra has written in many of his sermons which I doubt you even read. You're still hung up on the issue of women after years so no you don't have a treasure trove of spiritual information. At best, your mind is very corrupted and full of anti-Satanic disinformation. All you've done is sow division here. You are a charlatan and nothing more.

At the start, I was one of those fools who got tricked by you because I wanted you to grow and evolve, and I thought you had potential. But I learned as time went on by observing you that it was just an illusion. You are such a massive disappointment and waste of time for everyone who tried to help you all these years, all of whom you arrogantly looked down on.

Go rot on your own. As you are, you will never shine like the sun. Hardly a phoenix. More like a stubborn cockroach.

lol hard on the paint

either way I thought jack was being real to himself and not trying to pretend to be someone he isn’t, shit, out of a thousand of places that you can arguably be a “persona” he chose this place? dumb move

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sunny said:

This whole "I need a new account" is just mostly bullshit, because it would be better for a person to change, rather than change an account and external behavior. This community is not "unforgiving". People have been journeying here for a long time, not changing any accounts or anything.

In fact, it does not make much sense, except in rare cases. I will keep this account.

Yes, there is no reason to change an account. If you had mistakes before, and you change your account name, all anybody remembers is that person was making mistakes and then they ran away. When you could just stay and show everybody that you got better. What message is better to show? Leaving, or improving?

For all of the people who have been here for years, and I can not think of even one person who never made mistakes. I made a lot of mistakes too. But we are still here, and we all got a lot better.

You will see a pattern with people making topics just to announce they are leaving. Probably 98% of the time it is some infiltrator troll who has never posted any comments anyway, and only makes the fake topic saying they are leaving to purposefully try to make it look like everybody is leaving from here. Actually it is only even 1 or 2 trolls that keep making new accounts just to immediately ask for them to be deleted.

And maybe 2% of the time it is an actual member who is only trying to stir shit up and just trying to get attention and be overly dramatic. Asking in a big public way to leave, when they have no plans to leave anyway.

Either way it is ridiculous and there really is no reason for it. A person who wants to leave will leave, and a person who wants to stay will stay, and there is nothing that needs to be said by anybody about it. These people need to find something in their life to pay attention to them.

Aquarius said:
It's mostly just 3 people that start the bickering with jack, and they're all very emotional people. Jack isn't infallible, but I'd rather have him than some whiny people who cry because Jack said something that is uncomfortable to them.
Wow jack called someone a retard on the internet WHAT A BADASS!!!!!! ! !! !!!

WHAT AN ALPHA MALE BRO HE INSULTED SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET WOW! !! !!!!!!

HE TYPED SOME MEAN WORDS TO SOMEONE ON AN ANONYMOUS FORUM! !! !! PEAK MASCULINITY !! !!!

You people need to wake up to reality. A kid insulting people online isn't manly. Any scrawny loser with a keyboard can do this. This is pathetic beta behavior, and obviously compensating for something.

Jack's behavior has simply been excessively childish for a very long time, there is no other way to put it. And the backlash he receives, and the hatred directed at him after years of this behavior is fully justified and deserved.

There is absolutely no reason or necessity to treat your brothers and sisters like they are excrement. We're not talking about a person being direct and stern in making statements, we're talking about a person who often refers to other members with terms such as "degenerate", "subhuman", "retards" etc etc. All manner of very degrading and distasteful comments that are totally unwarranted almost every single time he uses them.

He is a complete fraud because he is constantly slamming his fist on the keyboard treating others like garbage but you insult him and he starts crying and blocks you. The reality is jack has been exposed for his double standard and nobody else tolerates his abusive tone or take him seriously anymore. So as the fake and weak man he is instead of manning up to his mistakes and correcting his behavior, and accepting the consequences of HIS decisions/behavior like a MAN, he makes another rant blaming everybody else for misunderstanding him and saying it's everybody else who are subhuman retards who don't understand his "golden" and superior self and walks away.

He is entirely incapable of any level of self reflection and you people who follow him around giving him blind praise are the reason he is stagnant and hasn't improved in any way for almost a decade that he's been here. He's still an anime obsessed, delusional college student playing a character online and it is because of you who believe and worship this fake persona that he is like this. Stop feeding this garbage so that he can grow out of this finally. Jack's drug is his persona, and people like you are his suppliers.

You may think that I'm trying to destroy jack I'm trying to save him from you. You who feed this delusional persona and keep him hooked on the ego trip of roleplaying the Satanic Gordon Ramsay.

You saying it's 2 or 3 people who take issue is a delusional statement. There is a crowd of people here who literally want to kill him. Some are even actively cursing him and you'd know this if you paid close attention to his activity and interactions in the group. One admitted to doing this before the post was deleted.

The undeniable reality is that you can easily avoid a 200 reply thread simply by having basic decency and having a modicum of respect for your brothers and sisters. Literally all you have to do is NOT call people subhuman retards like a brat every time you disagree on something. This isn't just about jack but also those who are into this meme of calling everybody they disagree with a kike or infiltrator. This is the reason these circus threads happen most of the time.

All you have to do is start having respect for your comrades. You do not have to like them, you don't even have to be nice to them. But you should respect them because above all, they are fighting alongside you to make this world better for you and your children, and this warrants respect.

This is why above all else I respect jack. Even though I previously said I do not, this is a lie. I do respect this person even though they have 0 respect for me. Not because I like him, but because of his contributions to the struggle that must be acknowledged.

To call your own brothers kikes, subhuman etc, over stupid bullshit arguments is totally infantile behavior. And you people who praise individuals who behave like this are not helping.

You need to actually give him room to contemplate his decisions and actions. Instead of pretending he hasn't made any mistakes here and going along with his narrative of blaming everybody else. Otherwise he will not grow from this.

Dahaarkan said:
Aquarius said:

HE TYPED SOME MEAN WORDS TO SOMEONE ON AN ANONYMOUS FORUM! !! !! PEAK MASCULINITY !! !!!

You people need to wake up to reality. A kid insulting people online isn't manly. Any scrawny loser with a keyboard can do this. This is pathetic beta behavior, and obviously compensating for something.

You insult people all the time lol.

NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:
Aquarius said:

I treat people the way they treat others. I do not initiate conversations with degradation or go out of my way to treat people like garbage for no reason. I insult people when they deserve it and invite it. I do not go into random threads like a brat treating people like retards just because I disagree with their views. This is the kind of behavior you see from 13 year olds online and your group who praises this and calls it "masculine" are totally disconnected from reality.

I suppose every 13 year old on xbox live screaming insults into the microphone is also a super enlightened, hyper masculine brahmin?

This is why I do not understand the double standard that it's not an issue when one person treats other members like garbage, but if someone responds to this person in the same tone then it becomes a problem.

Why exactly is it okay for jack to treat people like they are subhuman excrement, explicitly calling them this often, but if people respond to him insulting him back then this becomes a problem and your group descends upon these threads to shield him from all criticism or backlash.

You are the reason jack has not grown in all these years. Because every time he fucks up you sprint in to shield him from all consequence and keep him in a bubble of unconditional approval and worship. Which keeps him inside this bubble where he believes he can do no wrong and it's everybody else who is stupid and weak. He never believes the problem comes from within and it is because of you who validate him unconditionally at all times that he can no longer look within and recognize his flaws, and improve himself.

How about address the undeniable reality that the reason jack is hated is because he's been treating lots of people like garbage for no reason for years. And also address the fact the only reason he's been doing this for this long is because of you and people like you who went around worshiping him unconditionally.

And I'm not here to poison jack. I genuinely hope he betters himself and comes back soon. I simply do not want this behavior to continue to be praised because all it does is cause problems when really, all these issues could be so easily avoided if you simply treat others with respect. Which for some reason, you and your group believe that disrespecting others for no reason is "masculine". The truth is that this is spoiled brat behavior.

A real man treats his comrades with the respect they deserve. He does not constantly verbally degrade them and try to humiliate them. This is not at all manly or masculine. It's pathetic behavior. That you see only coming from young teens and weak males that are compensating for a lack of masculinity by downplaying others.

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:

I treat people the way they treat others. I do not initiate conversations with degradation or go out of my way to treat people like garbage for no reason. I insult people when they deserve it and invite it. I do not go into random threads like a brat treating people like retards just because I disagree with their views. This is the kind of behavior you see from 13 year olds online and your group who praises this and calls it "masculine" are totally disconnected from reality.

I suppose every 13 year old on xbox live screaming insults into the microphone is also a super enlightened, hyper masculine brahmin?

This is why I do not understand the double standard that it's not an issue when one person treats other members like garbage, but if someone responds to this person in the same tone then it becomes a problem.

Why exactly is it okay for jack to treat people like they are subhuman excrement, explicitly calling them this often, but if people respond to him insulting him back then this becomes a problem and your group descends upon these threads to shield him from all criticism or backlash.

You are the reason jack has not grown in all these years. Because every time he fucks up you sprint in to shield him from all consequence and keep him in a bubble of unconditional approval and worship. Which keeps him inside this bubble where he believes he can do no wrong and it's everybody else who is stupid and weak. He never believes the problem comes from within and it is because of you who validate him unconditionally at all times that he can no longer look within and recognize his flaws, and improve himself.

How about address the undeniable reality that the reason jack is hated is because he's been treating lots of people like garbage for no reason for years. And also address the fact the only reason he's been doing this for this long is because of you and people like you who went around worshiping him unconditionally.

And I'm not here to poison jack. I genuinely hope he betters himself and comes back soon. I simply do not want this behavior to continue to be praised because all it does is cause problems when really, all these issues could be so easily avoided if you simply treat others with respect. Which for some reason, you and your group believe that disrespecting others for no reason is "masculine". The truth is that this is spoiled brat behavior.

A real man treats his comrades with the respect they deserve. He does not constantly verbally degrade them and try to humiliate them. This is not at all manly or masculine. It's pathetic behavior. That you see only coming from young teens and weak males that are compensating for a lack of masculinity by downplaying others.

Your comment here reminds me of this from one HP's older sermons:

"...
Musculinity, at least the Aryan one I can talk of, does not imply beating women, treating others like trash, being a disorderly "revolutionary punk", being senselessly aggressive, illiterate, a dumbo, or acting like a monkey, or terrorizing without any reason whatsover.

Divine Musculinity implies that one is in touch with their own nature, knows when to obey and if necessary lead, its shown by persistence to reach one's goals, a fighting spirit in the face of injustice, the inability to back down, even at the fact of death and disaster. The eternal and unrelenting will to conquer one's self through willpower, the power of increase of personal and common power of where you belong. The ability to team up with others in an ultimate order in order to achieve great purposes. The spirit of self discovery even if this requires sacrifice. The inability to give up hope even at the face of disaster.

And if death is met, the ability to face your death with a smile in your face, knowing you did what was just. And finally, the ability to DESTROY and replace. This of course must be manifested in the jewish order, as it needs to be replaced by a holier, most powerful, and ridden from filth, Gentile Order.

How is this going to happen? Start slowly from yourself.
..."

Divine Masculinity

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362603 time=1654442966 user_id=57]
SleepingWolf said:
Lydia [JG said:

Wait what does this mean? Are you saying people's development has to do with going up the chakras? It'd certainly make sense seeing the vast majority of new souls seem stuck only caring about their base instincts or lusts at best...

Where did you get this idea?

I "got this idea" through meditation. I learn a lot by meditating. Demons tell me things too while in meditation. (This is a simplified answer.)

And yes, people move up, they must master each level, and eventually master all.

However, some are stronger at higher levels yet have not mastered the lower. Think of women who have an open heart chakra, yet have no stability (Base). All chakras need to be mastered.

Could you explain how this does affect the person (open hearth, no stabel base)?

Fuchs said:
Could you explain how this does affect the person (open hearth, no stabel base)?

If you have an unbalanced soul that makes you too willing to blend your emotions and identity with others, then that will reflect in your chakras in this manner. Someone could have a weak Saturn and strong Venus, in their natal chart, or other aspects that promote this situation.

Lydia used a woman in her example because the female gender is stronger with upper chakra abilities, whereas men are stronger with lower chakra abilities. So it is more likely one may see a woman in that position as described above. Conversely, a man may be too untrusting, rigid, or unempathetic towards others.

The base chakra rules grounding, discipline, and endurance, associated with Saturn. The heart rules harmony, love, and balance, and is associated with other Venusian characteristics.

Fanboy said:
Jack said:
The persona that I've created on the forums has outlived its usefulness. It's become extremely polarizing. I'm not going to ask anyone to delete any of my comments because they are there for you to read. However I have decided to come back under a different persona. A different attitude that won't be so polarizing. And finally clean the hatred of some of my friends who have come to hate for a variety of misguided reasons. I cannot change your perception and I understand that.

I have in my holding a treasure trove of spiritual information. I don't have the time to read and categorize it. It will take some time but in the next persona I come here ,I won't be talking about politics and social issues. I'll only be talking about spirituality.

I'm going to a different country in a couple of months. I'm going to shed this persona.

Like a Phoenix burns And transforms itself.

I don't apologize or take back anything for which I haven't apologized or taken back. I absolutely believe in what I'm Saying and I absolutely believe that I'm right. And if you are like me you also have the same beliefs as me. There is no point in pointless endless discussions.

It's about self Preservation now.

The war is out there. The only way is through.

The only person whose looking out for you in Lord Satan and yourself. And if you don't look out for yourself, then you're fucked.

Believe in yourself. Make a decision that you're going to ascend to the top of the socioeconomic ladder. Use magick to find ways. Dont stop. Keep moving forward. Self the existence of your future children.

May you be victorious and come back.

That is all.

"For the Glory of all Humanity. "

Hail Satan !!! Hail Sat, Satya, Satanama, Satanas!!!

All you do is spread bigotry, and misogyny.
You and your friends constantly advocated infant euthanasia, hypnosis therapy, electric shock therapy, torture, and execution for transgenders.

Since January 18th 2021 you and your friends have bullied 4 trans girls (that I counted) away from the Joyofsatan.

You are a non meditator and have never assisted anyone spiritually on these forums.

You contributed to the bullying and harassment of dozens of blood dedicated Satanists over the years and contributed to many of them giving up on the path and turning to drugs and alcohol. Some of my personal friends and family included.

Alongside the old priesthood who routinely abused their authority, ganged up on newbies and beginners calling them many names and creating a hostile unwelcome atmosphere for the jos.

I would take some time to remind you of the beauty, the love and the joy that Satan brings to all of us and the invaluable bond of brother and sisterhood that we share through him. But you have only dishonored the joy of Satan with your narcissism. To stare into your own reflection yet still be unable to see who you are must be extremely distressing.

I hope you can find a way to live a life of substance, and true significance somehow. Although for a person who lived for years feeding off the sense of superiority from bullying vulnerable people on the internet, I doubt you will.

Satan gives and takes power according to the characteristics of each epoch, this is his age and truely free Pagans who remember to honor him in all things will recieve the power and the fortune.

Good luck Jack, you reminded me alot of my evil father. I'm sure there is some goodness hiding inside you, just like the mysterious and unapologetic zeus.

I hope you and your girlfriend are doing good. Stay close and cherish her. Do what you can to redeem yourself so that the Gods don't punish you with a transgender first born.

On the other hand of this, you could accept that transgenderism doesn't exist. If you want to keep believing in it, that's your choice but no experience meditator, no advanced person and no Deity will ever tell you it is. Depending on how advanced they are, they may help the person suffering from those issues to overcome them.

Anyway, we all now what this and most of your posts on this forum are. After all, you have it in your signature. "Gaslight", something you do all the time to HP HoodedCobra and others, and after that you claim you were just joking. This is is a type of negative behaviour I encountered the most among toxic masculine circles. Healthy masculine circles don't have people who gaslight. Much of this is in the military and sports team from peers who don't know any better. Maybe a change of perspective is needed here. Have you ever thought about how to interact healthily with other people, a sense of humour that doesn't gaslight people?

Stormblood said:
Fanboy said:

On the other hand of this, you could accept that transgenderism doesn't exist. If you want to keep believing in it, that's your choice but no experience meditator, no advanced person and no Deity will ever tell you it is. Depending on how advanced they are, they may help the person suffering from those issues to overcome them.

Anyway, we all now what this and most of your posts on this forum are. After all, you have it in your signature. "Gaslight", something you do all the time to HP HoodedCobra and others, and after that you claim you were just joking. This is is a type of negative behaviour I encountered the most among toxic masculine circles. Healthy masculine circles don't have people who gaslight. Much of this is in the military and sports team from peers who don't know any better. Maybe a change of perspective is needed here. Have you ever thought about how to interact healthily with other people, a sense of humour that doesn't gaslight people?

Don't forget that "fanboy" is the single most active infiltrator troll jew who we have ever had here. With more than 30 different past accounts who were all banned for being infiltrator troll jews. If you count the accounts that only lasted for a couple days or even just a couple comments, the real number of other accounts might be more than 40 or 50. It is hard to remember what all of them were, and doesn't matter anyway. But the 2 most recent ones before the "fanboy" name were BigCheese6million and grandfitzpoobah666.

This is one of the absolutely most disgusting souls I have ever felt from anybody. And it is so disgusting and clear that many of us usually recognize who it is from even just the first comment from a new account name. You will see even the first comment from fanboy some of us replied and said we know who it is, the fanboy account was created at the exact same time bigcheese was banned.

I don't understand how anybody is able to miss this. Or why people don't pay attention any time this is explained.

Stormblood said:
Fanboy said:

Don't forget that "fanboy" is the single most active infiltrator troll jew who we have ever had here. ....

I noticed it several times, but i let it go, no point in paying attention.

Slyscorpion as well has already noticed this.

He also creates confusion among newbies who asks questions, and spreads misinformation which i already call him out for.

Slyscorpion also posted screenshot of him on topic where he openly claims to be jew and curses him for exposing him which i will post below.

The “goyboss” in his signature gives it away anyways.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=362360#p362360

Just scroll a little.

Stormblood said:
Fanboy said:

Don't forget that "fanboy" is the single most active infiltrator troll jew who we have ever had here. With more than 30 different past accounts who were all banned for being infiltrator troll jews. If you count the accounts that only lasted for a couple days or even just a couple comments, the real number of other accounts might be more than 40 or 50. It is hard to remember what all of them were, and doesn't matter anyway. But the 2 most recent ones before the "fanboy" name were BigCheese6million and grandfitzpoobah666.

This is one of the absolutely most disgusting souls I have ever felt from anybody. And it is so disgusting and clear that many of us usually recognize who it is from even just the first comment from a new account name. You will see even the first comment from fanboy some of us replied and said we know who it is, the fanboy account was created at the exact same time bigcheese was banned.

I don't understand how anybody is able to miss this. Or why people don't pay attention any time this is explained.

I simply don't because such people never really linger in my attention. The difference in mind is too blatant. It takes someone like you to catch my attention, or someone that is experiencing a similar mood. Most infiltrators just aren't memorable. I only remember the rapper who thought was the literal son of Satan (don't remember the name, though), Zobrah, Kikeson and AtonBrahV2. Remember to do the King and Queen... It solves every problem.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=363916 time=1654668606 user_id=21286]
Fuchs said:

If you have an unbalanced soul that makes you too willing to blend your emotions and identity with others, then that will reflect in your chakras in this manner. Someone could have a weak Saturn and strong Venus, in their natal chart, or other aspects that promote this situation.

Lydia used a woman in her example because the female gender is stronger with upper chakra abilities, whereas men are stronger with lower chakra abilities. So it is more likely one may see a woman in that position as described above. Conversely, a man may be too untrusting, rigid, or unempathetic towards others.

The base chakra rules grounding, discipline, and endurance, associated with Saturn. The heart rules harmony, love, and balance, and is associated with other Venusian characteristics.

Thank you Blitzkreig.

Stormblood said:

Well you're right I pay more attention than most people. You probably don't read everything, but I try to read everything. So I've seen it in all its names.

You're right. I only skim through most posts. I only read what I feel a pull to read and obviously the people who already established a value.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

I simply don't because such people never really linger in my attention. The difference in mind is too blatant. It takes someone like you to catch my attention, or someone that is experiencing a similar mood. Most infiltrators just aren't memorable. I only remember the rapper who thought was the literal son of Satan (don't remember the name, though), Zobrah, Kikeson and AtonBrahV2. Remember to do the King and Queen... It solves every problem.

I remember the name of the delusional rapper who thought he was Satan's son, f0sTeRCh1ld or something like that. Truthfully I found him to be one of the most annoying. I scrolled through the forums back in the day, and he was just so insane, it was horrible to even come across one of his posts lol.

I definitely remember AmonRaV2 who would troll post all about the king and queen meditation. I also definitely relate to what you mean about most not being that memorable. Those are about the few I remember besides Zola, and Magestein.

"Due to the dire need to address this issue, I have to share some things with everyone here. This is mainly for men, but of course, women can too take this for what it is as women do also possess a "musculine" element. However, this is for men.

This post will be rough and unrelenting Truth, so if someone feels offended, then they can turn on and away from this post or just keep reading, feeling offended, and then go back to their pro trump shore and create a big castle, for the savior will save them anyway.

For the rest of men that want to become something better for themselves and actually get a chance to save this world by their own hand, I suggest reading further.

The situation is DIRE and this needs to be covered.

*We live in an age where literal WAR is waged against musculinity. From kikes confusing the term with savagery, to others who attempt to cuck and destroy all people in the West, musculinity is waged serious war upon. I don't mean "SOCIAL" or "ECONOMIC" Musculinity as some idiotic fools are going to object. I mean the literal essence, of what it is to be MALE.

The enemy of course always strives for negative imbalance. In the East, women are brutalized like beasts of the burden. In the West, the situation is again imbalanced. In places like Africa, women are raped on a consistent basis, and these savages also cut their clitoris for absolutely no reason whatsover. What is there to say more? Imbalance and spiritual degeneration at its finest.

*Irrespectively of one's sexual preference, musculinity is something else. I judge musculinity as a trait of characters. If one shapes their identity around with whom they have sex, its their own bussiness.

Many people try to tie their sexual choices to how musculine they are, which in many cases is wrong. Does your sexual preference make you wise, or less wise, or more intelligent or less intelligent? Its the same thing about musculinity then... What I can say about homosexuality for instance, as people will babble on this, is that "anal sex" is just triggering the Shushumna and is an act of "letting go". This is just a sexual practice like all others. This going over the roof can make one go overly passive and totally "surrendering" but this on its own doesn't make leftist queers, and insane disgusting savage "males". This can be offset and balanced by the reversed practice, and this has nothing to do with one's personality unless one wants to be a queer secretly and uses their "homosexuality" as an excuse to excuse the fact they want to be queers. Which is what almost all non-Satanist homosexuals do.

Its the social context around the practice, which implies that homosexuals have to be "femmes", wear a pink tiara, and go around the world showing their genitals and how proud they are to have this jewish created biblical curse named "HIV". This is not Pagan or Aryan homosexuality, and is not normal in itself. Having a more pronounced feminine side has nothing to do with playing with barbie, wearing a thong out and twerking in the pavement to be noticed, or wearing "HIV and Proud" shirts. All of these are jewish attacks to homosexuals to make them repulsive to other people, and the jews know this art really well. With that being stated, homosexuality or sexual choices is not something I want to comment on further as its not necessary. Homosexuality alone does not make, or make not, a "musculine" person.

One historical instance with a bad ending was for instance, Ernst Rohm. Rohm commanded thousands upon thousands of people. He was a well known and accepted homosexual, for tens of years. He was a hardcore beast of organization and command. On the negative side, he attempted to coup Hitler and entered the other world because of this. And who knows what followed then. This has nothing to do with his so called "homosexuality" at all however. There are thousands of examples... There are also many other examples which its not the subject to go...So we go to the next point.

I see people say insane statements here, which are products of the times, such as "oh I did this spell 10 times and I am not a millionaire yet?". "Will the jews go in the next month?". "Oy vey, I messed my pancakes, do you think its alien attack from outer space?". All I have to say this is disgusting and weakling behavior, and don't really wonder why the Gods don't care for this. When we are dependent on the Gods and they show us love and guidance, they don't stop being the mighty beings they are, and they detest weakness. However they are understanding and help us improve in all ways.

As to the crying cucks who have no regard to the eternal laws of nature such as labor, strength, preserving etc...If all of you had an idea of the forces that reside out of here, and the apparent BRUTALITY these can bring, your messed up eggs and pancakes wouldn't be the reasons of your tears. I know all of you experienced in the military world, who have been pletted in the "darker" side of life, do know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

If people want a revolution, there must be dominance. Dominance does not imply savagery, crime or anything along these lines, and its not the mere thing of getting others to do what you want or all this vanity crap. It means a lot more things.

The kikes destroyed our old Pagan religion known today as Satanism, because this is always guiding back to the root and seed of the tree. From here, it can be regrown. The jews want the "Tree of Life" of the Goyim, ENTIRELY DEAD.

If one wants to find their "trace" in what musculinity means, you can look at the Ancient Greek Gods, who are infact the existential blueprint of the different types of Musculinity, all of which compose the different roles of musculinity into one. In plain, we have for instance Zeus. Zeus is the Father of the Gods, symbolizes law and Divine Order. Ares is the master of war, symbolizing sheer musculinity and penetrating power. Hephestos is the musculinity that is in metal working (labor), and the power to fashion through art. Apollo is the master of the Sun, symbolizing manly splendor and attraction too.

Then you have Hermes who symbolizes the musculinity in his own nature, as in craftyness, intelligence and higher thinking. All of this relates and forms into what we can call as the "Divine Musculine". Then we have Hades, the otherworldly, dark forces and powers that are symbolized by the ability of man to face death. We can also not forget Dionyssus, which symbolizes the literal merging of the male and female side, into the "perfected male" and the elevation through this to Godhead.

Lastly, we have Poseidon who was the mighty brother of Zeus- the Spiritual Waking side that is of exceptional power and vigor, and the mystery behind the veil.

Women too do have an obvious musculine side. This is subject for another force, but these sides manifest different in Women. For instance Athena is a Warrior Goddess, but not of brutal war like mars- calculated warfare.

The enemy classically, they don't want ANY musculinity around. They want cuckolds, willing slaves, people that are willing to be pillaged, raped and destroyed without raising an eyelid. They want disorderly civilizations (lack of law, lack of order, lack of "Zeus"). They want everyone to stop having warrior instict, or if they do, to misplace it completely over some bullshit or video game, completely distracted from this reality (lack of Ares). They want people to be mental cucks, slaves to the slave hanging on the cross, the professional victim JEWSUS, and they want their slaves to be weak and lacking in intelligence and male craftiness or creativity (lack of Hermes).

They of course want to mobilize all people away from any hard labor and work, because this too results in musculine traits, and because as the saying goes, "work maketh the man" (lack of Hephaistos). Men have been COMPLETELY cut off from the feminine, or spiritual, creative side of the personality and are turned into pseudo-female cuckingtons instead, which really has NOTHING to do with "feminity" but only relates to meekness and weakness and false retarded ESCAPISM (Lack of Poseidon). Feminity does NOT imply weakness. This is just weakness. The spirit of "Hades" and the need to delve into the depths of the "dead" and deep in the Mysteries is non existent as well.

Look around you. Few people want the Truth because they are not brave. Everyone is afraid of death. People are also afraid of other people. Afraid of intimacy and everything else. Humanity has massively became psychopathological.

If this situation continues, then the jew and the savages that the jew rules will win. I say savages, as they are NOT men. All these "migrants" and monkeys they have under their thumb are not in anyway men or musculine. They are the greatest weaklings on this universe, and like a dog that has urges and moves towards these, that's what they do. They are just underdeveloped, cunning, cuckolds under a guise. Real musculinity can defeat them all, as their so called self only hangs from a cord pissed on jewish piss. Cut the cord, and these personas will fall.

Just look around you for a while. Feminized jews are the "Idols" of this civilization. All the "manly" institutions are belittled, attacked and name-called (such as the military). Manly professions such as firefighters, law enforcement, and all these things are undermined. Meanwhile, the social kike parasites who are like "idols" and personas are getting all the money, acclaim and forward. Daniel Radcliffe the kike is probably getting mouthwashed by some blacks from uganda, but plays the brave harry potter in the movie, so whatever, he gets the spoils that only a musculine hero should.

The "hardcore" characters from movies, that are later treated as some sort of musculine god, while they were raised up as little queenies into their safe and protected pink room, carrying a ninja sword, and having a big mouth. Pathetic garbage at its finest.

The Jews laugh. At all of this. This is why the Jewsus also lies and laughs on its cross, about how the stupid foolish Goyim are being pacified forever. "Love thy enemies". "Oy Vey those who kill and are brutes will never go to femmie heaven to sign hyms to the slaver jew, so beware!". "Don't have sex for the god will punish you.". "Do not eat meat for you will end up in hell". "If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out!". "God was such a huge cuck that he sent his own son to be crucified in order to redeem you of your sins that god created in the first place, so he sent his victim "god" song of a theatrical performance to save you from it". Oy Gevalt. "Do not discriminate". "Don't be racist". "Tolerate pedophiles they have a heart too". "Tolerate crime". "Allow your family to be killed". "Open the gates to your nation to invaders and people that wnt to kill you". "Why be strong when the kingdom of heaven is for the poor, meek and weak?". "Do not save anyone or strive for anything, when the divine jew jewsus will come from the haevens, he will rescue you, I promise (oy veyyyy)".

I just described christianity and jews in one paragraph. That's all they say.

Do you want me to go on? This is the situation, and this is why there is no musculinity and humanity is where it is right now. So savages and monkeys, jewish rats and feces, are looting women, nations and states by usury, stupidity and meekness of their victims . If this does not get corrected, these civilizations will fall into their death now and forever. And they will never, ever recover. And no spaceship arrival is going to fix the fact that people can't even be in touch with their own nature. Or in 100 years if things go that way, they will be fucking robots because they can't talk to women, afraid as if rejection is going to kill their soul or something. Just call it a damn day, and move onto the next person, for damn's sake.

To relate one last story. The Germans were totally messacred after WW1. They however, did not give up. It was in their culture to be strong, to have a fighting spirit. Brawling and other sports like this were highly favored. This in most savage forms is still prevailing in the East. With broken teeth many times. Things that made people STRONG, such as work in the meadow. This literally has a metaphysical effect in making people stronger mentally as well. People who work hard physically like Athletes can certainly get what I mean. This is in the Soul and is getting recorded in the Soul.

The Nazis didn't happen as some sort of coincidence. They were a product of this musculinity. Many equated Hitler with the God Odin, or Thor, and for good reason.

Musculinity, at least the Aryan one I can talk of, does not imply beating women, treating others like trash, being a disorderly "revolutionary punk", being senselessly aggressive, illiterate, a dumbo, or acting like a monkey, or terrorizing without any reason whatsover.

Divine Musculinity implies that one is in touch with their own nature, knows when to obey and if necessary lead, its shown by persistence to reach one's goals, a fighting spirit in the face of injustice, the inability to back down, even at the fact of death and disaster. The eternal and unrelenting will to conquer one's self through willpower, the power of increase of personal and common power of where you belong. The ability to team up with others in an ultimate order in order to achieve great purposes. The spirit of self discovery even if this requires sacrifice. The inability to give up hope even at the face of disaster.

And if death is met, the ability to face your death with a smile in your face, knowing you did what was just. And finally, the ability to DESTROY and replace. This of course must be manifested in the jewish order, as it needs to be replaced by a holier, most powerful, and ridden from filth, Gentile Order.

How is this going to happen? Start slowly from yourself.

While many say a "man is born" this is only half true. A man can also be created by improving and advancing one's blueprint. Also, if something is lost it can indeed be recover, so don't despair. Improve your qualities and become ever-better.

Become like the Roman Pretorians, like the Samurais, like the Elite. Don't aim for lower. Become strong and honorable irrespectively of if the times want you to be a slave.

Then, you will be free. The real attempt of ascent towards honor is what defines the spirit of Man.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364884 time=1654853805 user_id=21286]

On top of that, look at this dogshit he just wrote. Thankfully, it was deleted.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220610093425/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=364590

These trolls have evolved, they create account and spam non-sense for a year or two,to spike up their number of posts.

Then they create confusion, spread misinformation, in small amounts create empathy for these kikes among newbies or people who are susceptible to this false info, their spiked of number posts acts as further solidifying agent to make these susceptible people believe that these trolls are advanced members hence making people read their utter nonsense with more seriousness.

One wire phenomenon is another great example of this.

Guess kikes are loosing their minds and trying every last effort to keep them above water.

Demonic said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220610093425/https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=364590

These trolls have evolved, they create account and spam non-sense for a year or two,to spike up their number of posts.

Then they create confusion, spread misinformation, in small amounts create empathy for these kikes among newbies or people who are susceptible to this false info, their spiked of number posts acts as further solidifying agent to make these susceptible people believe that these trolls are advanced members hence making people read their utter nonsense with more seriousness.

Guess kikes are loosing their minds and trying every last effort to keep them above water.
There's others like that, but we managed to get rid of most of the long term jews, but there's one more, a woman, and if you're reading this, we know you, it's just a matter of time.

Aquarius said:
Demonic said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

There's others like that, but we managed to get rid of most of the long term jews, but there's one more, a woman, and if you're reading this, we know you, it's just a matter of time.

There's only a couple i could think of but I thought these were gone?

Demonic said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I knew a man with jewish ancestry on his father's side, who was dedicated and practising as a Satanist. Eventually, he started having problems with "parasites", similarly to what One Wire Phenomenon described, and went insane and turned against Satan. Both of them had been with the JoS for years and made contributions. Their involvement was ultimately a matter of confusion; no matter their initial intentions, their kind always ends up returning to their nature, as if by accident. Perhaps in hindsight they can claim it was all a big infiltration effort, in order to feel better about their mistaken decisions; but in the moment, they aren't even aware. Their kind is truly worthless to everyone, like a drop of sewage in a glass of water, as HP Hoodedcobra put it before.

Given the similarities, I can believe that One Wire Phenomenon has jewish ancestry. But he was too much of a simpleton to actually scheme anything, that much was apparent. When he realised that he was supposed to be "evil", he simply announced it proudly in a taunting manner. The "parasite" he mentioned was probably just his true nature that he was trying to repress in the first place.

Regardless, his confusion is no reason to pity him. I'll laugh at him with scorn for what he is as he rots. May the others like him follow.

Hail Satan!

You guys give these clowns too much credit. As far as I can tell there's been very few of these creatures that actually managed to do any damage to the group. Which would actually classify as "infiltrators".

OWP was something incredibly precious for example because the reality is this doesn't even classify as infiltration. This person just wasted hundreds of hours of their life only to culminate in accomplishing absolutely nothing besides being laughed at for being a loser and kicked out. Would you really consider this "infiltration"?

It's more retardation than infiltration.

Actual infiltration would require for there to have been any actual damage to the group or JoS. Being a clown and being an infiltrator isn't the same thing. I rather enjoy some of the clowns. Delusional people are funny to listen to.

Fanboy said:
Aquarius said:
Demonic said:

Don't act like you're psychic or something, you used 6 commas in one sentence...get over yourself

That will make him do some extra Rtrs, just so you know.

Fanboy said:
Aquarius said:
Demonic said:

Don't act like you're psychic or something, you used 6 commas in one sentence...get over yourself
My my, look at who has a persecution syndrome... there was one particular race of beings that are known for having it too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back