Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Occult principle of tithing

jbkbmz

https://originalones.org/tithe/ . This talks about the Occult principle of tithing. How true ? .. The christians corrupted this occult principle.

All "tithing" is is a jew or a shabbos goy leeching and parasitising off you so it can wear fancy clothes, live in a nice house, etc., all free, while you, a poor loser, LARP around like an idiot in a LARP-fantasy nonsense thing, believing it is real.

You could also say that the "tit" in "tithe" is refers to a parasite suckling shekels out of the Goyim constantly. I may be sceptical!

While I might be sceptical, research is better. Based on my actual research, rather than my poetic license -

gtO4Nfi.png

i0zFX46.png

Oy9BTVP.png

SsaTV6J.png

Well - or welp... the jew suckles like a parasite on the teets of its host Goyim slaves, while the Goyim slaves are all dazed - or judaised/jew-dazed...

FancyMancy said:

So it's like a church tax. Money in the hat. Maybe they did steal this concept like they stole almost everything else. Pagan temples would have needed maintenance, and the the administrators of the temples would have most likely been the Clergy. If the job of the Clergy is to teach and guide, to impart the instructions of the Gods, then they can't exactly perform other specialties that would bring in maintenance money. Therefore people with a source of income who come to learn and benefit from the Clergy at the temples would necessarily be obliged to offer money if they expect to keep the place running for their benefit.

For something to justify its existence in a business sense, it needs to have demand for its services. And if there is demand for its services (spiritual learning in this case) then there needs to be something offered to sustain its existence. The clergy are putting in their time to offer specialized spiritual instruction when they could be investing their time into a standard labor job for pay, and then spending that pay as they wish. But their specialty in life is spirituality and its instruction. It's foolish not to help with sustaining something that you insist upon having in the first place. And we all must insist upon the existence of true spirituality lest we leave our society and species to stagnation and ruin. Necessity demands sustenance, and sustenance demands money (which represents labor and resources). In other words, you need Saturn in order to get to Jupiter.

jrvan said:
I've been told that in history - and I am inferring that it was only in some places at some times in history; I don't know how far and widespread and for how long - churches used to actually fine people if they didn't attend church. I've also seen news bits where a church or chapel in whichever local community does some fundraising in the community - perhaps for the architecture of the building I personally would not be upset about it (but still not contribute to a church building), but as it is a church then the christians choose to not wonder why "god" doesn't magic 6 million shekels in the vestry or crypt/catacombes. Not to mention that the church elders refuse to go to the vatican and get the current "the" pope to donate a few bob.

As you may have seen I posted before - a few years ago I did a tiny bit of research. According to Wikipaedia and InfoPlease, there are about 2.2 billion (2 200 000 000) christians in the World. If each of those 2.2 billion gave £€$¥10 for 52 weeks per year, then

[pretend these numbers line up!]
2 200 000 000
= 1 144 000 000 000 (1 trillion, 144 billion) per year... and "god" still "needs" more money, and Children are starving to death and can't afford medical treatment, etc.!

So it's like a church tax.
Obviously - and guess what. Well, rather remember this - churches (if I am not mistaken, as it might have changed, which I doubt) are tax-exempt!

Pagan temples would have needed maintenance, and the the administrators of the temples would have most likely been the Clergy. If the job of the Clergy is to teach and guide, to impart the instructions of the Gods, then they can't exactly perform other specialties that would bring in maintenance money. Therefore people with a source of income who come to learn and benefit from the Clergy at the temples would necessarily be obliged to offer money if they expect to keep the place running for their benefit.

For something to justify its existence in a business sense, it needs to have demand for its services. And if there is demand for its services (spiritual learning in this case) then there needs to be something offered to sustain its existence. The clergy are putting in their time to offer specialized spiritual instruction when they could be investing their time into a standard labor job for pay, and then spending that pay as they wish. But their specialty in life is spirituality and its instruction. It's foolish not to help with sustaining something that you insist upon having in the first place. And we all must insist upon the existence of true spirituality lest we leave our society and species to stagnation and ruin. Necessity demands sustenance, and sustenance demands money (which represents labor and resources). In other words, you need Saturn in order to get to Jupiter.
I think that depends on the level and height of civilisation. In a Godly civilisation, I think money wouldn't exist; bartering and haggling would be done, and Energy would be a currency. (I asked about this on the other forum, and I was told, or it was suggested, that the things we need will be free, and the things we want we can purchase.) We'd have the ability to move objects with our Mind - telekinesis - but even beyond that, we could do maintenance Magick which can have Energies and witchcraft help keep the conditions of buildings spick and span.

jbkbmz said:
So it's all Jew shit. Ok. Just wanted to be sure.
From what I gather, tax is illegal or is a "sin" or the taxman would get "gunnar" in islam. (I can remember muslims pronouncing it as "gunnaarr", and Gunnar apparently is actually a Nordic Boy's name.) wonders about taxman rishi sunak and its wife who doesn't pay full tax...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back