Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help in passing High-school and getting good grades.

Aldrick said:
Now I'm called a liar and piece of shit for not posting every article Jake and don wrote the past 17 years or so to show their sermons, on a particular instance that doesnt really matter either way......
There is a reason why Jake and Don are both not here anymore. Don was a rat from the beginning. And Jake was just plain lazy, he had zero advancement, and only took the time once every year or 2 to write some bullshit story and then leave again.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick said:
Now I'm called a liar and piece of shit for not posting every article Jake and don wrote the past 17 years or so to show their sermons, on a particular instance that doesnt really matter either way......
There is a reason why Jake and Don are both not here anymore. Don was a rat from the beginning. And Jake was just plain lazy, he had zero advancement, and only took the time once every year or 2 to write some bullshit story and then leave again.

Yes I am aware of all that. Cobra is the only one that worked his ass off to do something for everyone. That was apparent for years. I am irritated that I followed such trash from them. I am not a completely independent person. I role model people.

I tried to fit in and do what was right and I was abandoned by the people that I put so much care and energy into. I have no grandeur idea of being Leader, I am warrior and I report to my Superiors.

Wotanwarrior said:
Aldrick said:
Meteor said:
I absolutely agree with you; it's a ridiculous statement that would only have harmful results if enforced. Having and raising children with the right person can be a wonderful thing, but forcing it to happen no matter what isn't the right way to go about it.

I went along with his logic to give him a chance to clarify what he was saying, so that I would be able to explain to him in more detail exactly why his opinion is wrong; but his reply was so disappointing that I don't even know what to say. He didn't address anything at all; turns out he was just talking nonsense. Now I'm not only pissed off, but also disappointed that the origins of his perspective were nothing but ignorance, rather than anything I could actually learn something from to refine my reasoning.

Oh well, there's no need for me to get so worked up about it. I just hope people come to understand these things better in the future. And I do understand how his own experiences could've led him to such a conclusion, so I'll hold back in judging him too much for it.

I said dudes should go get a gf. You are the only one that said forcing it on people and all this bullshit.

I'm sorry common sense is to much to ask for anymore.

In all these years you have not changed, you are still stuck in the same attitude and with the same blocks and hang-ups, I am not going to follow you in your stupid game and extend my hand to give bananas to the monkey.

Oh so big, hide behind a fake name and tell me off, for no apparent reason, other than muh ego. I wish I was half as cool as you.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey, my satanic brothers and sisters,

I have my final exams for my last year at high-school about one month from now. So this year decides my future. Whether I make my parents proud and move out by next year and go to college there. If I fail that will be a big problem.

The problem is no matter what I do I just can't study. It is not a problem of will or discipline it is more like my mind just can't take in or get academic information or subjects. Neptune is aspecting my Mercury which gives me an ability to develop my astral senses, learn and advance spiritually but makes it incredibly difficult for me to study and academic stuff.

It's like my mind stopped working with academic info. Also I find it incredibly difficult to study something I am not passionate about or interested in. The amount of jewish filth, useless information, and Islamic shit makes me repulsed.

Lately I've been very interested in spirituality and advancing alot and getting close to my lovely demoness lover. But I just can't study.

I still have to get good grades and pass highschool. I am going to business school so it doesn't need incredibly high grades in my country but I still need to get decent grades and at least pass.

I thought about asking for help from the wonderful Goddess Vapula while offering her 6 RTRs and an hour of digital warfare activism.

I don't think I can handle an extra working but if it is absolutely necessary I might try to do something.

Father Satan knows I went through hell this year and stayed as strong as I can. I got betrayed, my heart broken, cried and cried, almost got insane, almost got consumed by addiction, got depressed and felt lonely as hell. But even through all this I got stronger and stronger and never gave up. In turn I elevated myself and now feel happier and stronger than I've ever been. I got wiser, more mature and stronger.

So yeah I am not just a lazy loser who has no will to study. But I really need help with this.

My brothers and sisters, do you have any advice for me?

All replies are appreciated and thank you for your help. 💙

Hail Father Satan Forever!!
Hail Beautiful Princess Astarte!!

BAC?

Logan said:
Male. Why?
Oh damn I thought you were a girl.
Heterosexual white man, with zero interest in you.
I am heterosexual too. But I wanted to make sure you were a girl or a boy.
Because you wrote a joke (about my laptop and my boyfriend) in one of your posts I guess you are a girl.
Okkkkk fine

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back