Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using the runes - a repost

Stormblood

I'm reposting information shared by HPS Maxine about runes. Some of you may not remember, newbies very likely haven't read them.

Using the Runes
It is glaringly obvious that the enemy is panicking, and this is all over the internet. www [666] is doing its job. Lilith told me something to the effect that yahoo may discontinue the groups altogether, for everyone. I will be working to put as much as possible on pdf so everyone can download. I have copies of the books that were from the JoS store, but the problem is these need revising. I will be doing my best to get these revised and uploaded to where they can downloaded and distributed. Satan told me even if the groups go down or whatever...JoS will go on in the way of what we started will never end, but continue on.

Time is short, I know. One other thing I need to add here...I have not had the time to work on this, as it is extensive and will need illustrations. Out Anti-christ gave me this as well- the Real Secret of the Runes: the correct way to use the
Runes. Our ancients used code words like "engrave" "carve" and such; this has to do with vibrating into the soul, repeatedly. Remember, in truth, all material objects are only props. The real power is within the soul.

The RAUM and IO formula I posted for meditation is a guide here. The U is for the 6th and the solar chakras. This gets complex. I can't get back here to reply to any questions, but I will do what I can to try to get this information up and on pdf. "A-U" is the basis for most vibrations. For example, the Sowilo rune should be SAH-UU-LL-OH. The O for the runes; oe, is a guide that the O part of the vibration should be on the feminine side of the soul. For example, the rune Wunjo. The looped part should be vibrated on the left [feminine] side. So, you would begin vibrating the stem, the VVV at the base chakra, AH at the second chakra, UU at the solar plexus, NNN at the crown, then the looped part- YYY at the left shoulder chakra and OH or UU back at the solar plexus.

The swastika symbol in the runes symbolizes the Sun chakra; the 3rd chakra and this is where all of the central vibrations are for with the runes. For example, the X part of any rune; the center is the solar chakra. Remember, there are the three
male and three female chakras; the I O chakras; each side. The hip, shoulder and temple chakras. As I said, I have to work on this and put up illustrations and specific clear directions. For those of you who have meditated and have worked with runes, what I wrote above may make more sense. Try working within these on your own.

Runes can also be "reversed" by vibrating the name of the rune backwards. This would also include reversing the path of the vibration for the shape of the rune. Runes can be vibrated into others. Just make sure you vibrate the rune for white magick into yourself to neutralize any negative energy you might have on your own soul, after doing a black magic working on an enemy.

All of the runic shapes are made to fit the chakra points on the soul, which include the three I [masculine chakras] and the three O [feminine chakras] of the hip, shoulder, and temples on each side. Each rune has a number and this corresponds to the number of times it needs to be vibrated per session. The main stem is always the spine.

Another example- Fehu, which is also Fehoe; the VVV vibration would begin at the based, then up the spine to the shoulder chakra on the feminine side; the left side, where AY would be vibrated into the shoulder, then immediately, the UUU into the feminine temple chakra; all the time visualizing the Fehu runic shape onto your soul.

I know this is not very clear, but some of you who have an affinity for working with runes may understand. I will do what I can to illustrate specific diagrams along with instructions for the vibrations. This does not mean that the older method for the runes does not work, only that this formula is much more powerful. I have used it with rapid success.

Source: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's 2011, 2012, 2013 Sermons, Volume 3, page 16-17: Using the Runes

Do also know in regards to additional info, since this is brought up, the actual Names of Runes have been "lost". The Names we have now are proxies to these Names of the Runes. In other words, reverse motion cannot reverse nor harm a rune.

The enemy has attempted this before and other methods of eradicating the Runes, both spiritual and material. The eradication of other alphabets such as the Egyptian, they have also done before.

But the real ones were not known in full in the case of the Runes so this was not successful. The Names we have today on them, although functional and working, are not the original Names, and therefore act as a proxy that keeps them immune to these, or their potential destruction or reversal. This happened out of a "coincidence".

The same also has happened in Sanskrit, which letters also have hidden names and identities that were never exposed. Exposure of the hieratic alphabets was punishable by death in the Ancient World.

Jews planned to hide the names and information about their alphabet and the hieratic characters, but they made what some of their Rabbis consider the greatest mistake, which was to actually reveal the pronunciation of their letters in Aramaic and in Hebrew and use them as official language. They needed their hebrews to charge it with power desperately. This opened them up to attack. But they never imagined someone would do the obvious here. Yet we did.

HPS Maxine rectified this for years and those letters included in the RTR are the real pronunciations of the reversed letters, which are used with the intent to kill them off permanently. Aramaic and other dialects are included. Runes despite of all attempts to be reconstructed by List and others, have not been "Known".

Reverse motion of the Runes can be used in Black magick and one has to go by feeling on which of the actual words available in the JoS Rune page can be used to that end. Some are better than others.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Do also know in regards to additional info, since this is brought up, the actual Names of Runes have been "lost". The Names we have now are proxies to these Names of the Runes. In other words, reverse motion cannot reverse nor harm a rune.

The enemy has attempted this before and other methods of eradicating the Runes, both spiritual and material. The eradication of other alphabets such as the Egyptian, they have also done before.

But the real ones were not known in full in the case of the Runes so this was not successful. The Names we have today on them, although functional and working, are not the original Names, and therefore act as a proxy that keeps them immune to these, or their potential destruction or reversal. This happened out of a "coincidence".

The same also has happened in Sanskrit, which letters also have hidden names and identities that were never exposed. Exposure of the hieratic alphabets was punishable by death in the Ancient World.

Jews planned to hide the names and information about their alphabet and the hieratic characters, but they made what some of their Rabbis consider the greatest mistake, which was to actually reveal the pronunciation of their letters in Aramaic and in Hebrew and use them as official language. They needed their hebrews to charge it with power desperately. This opened them up to attack. But they never imagined someone would do the obvious here. Yet we did.

HPS Maxine rectified this for years and those letters included in the RTR are the real pronunciations of the reversed letters, which are used with the intent to kill them off permanently. Aramaic and other dialects are included. Runes despite of all attempts to be reconstructed by List and others, have not been "Known".

Reverse motion of the Runes can be used in Black magick and one has to go by feeling on which of the actual words available in the JoS Rune page can be used to that end. Some are better than others.
So in case of Hagl ,you would have to reverse it for Black Magick Purposes or does Thurisaz ,Hagl etc as destruction runes work Straight ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Woah!
It's amazing that they made this mistake. Now we can destroy them.
Very valuable info Hp.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So in case of Hagl ,you would have to reverse it for Black Magick Purposes or does Thurisaz ,Hagl etc as destruction runes work Straight ?

Yes, they definitely do work straight for destruction purposes.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

By proxy you mean like a variation of the original runes? And they cannot reverse a rune because they don't have the actual real name? I guess its a bit complicated but from what I understand, each runes are connect to a name that is now lost but they still works through the "proxy" runes we have and they can't be destroyed because its not their real name...?

I think Icelandic Runes are more pure in pronunciation than the Anglo-Saxon ones.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thanks for the new info. I wanted to ask: could it be there are actually more than 24 runes originally. Something like 50? I have a feeling about some of the runes we have being linked to certain mantras, but I never followed-up upon it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back