Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What can be done about bad degrees?

Jrvan

Does anyone know if doing a planetary square for a planet that has a natal placement with a bad degree will solve it? I'm not really sure what to do about it other than a planetary square. It's one thing doing a Munka working for karmic problems which can be figured out from the placements, but I wouldn't know how to apply that to a degree of misfortune.

If anyone has experience with this and can offer advice it would be a huge help to me.

Depends on what bad degree your talking about. Yes it will fix it eventually but if it's something really bad like 9 Pisces 15 Leo or 26 Taurus prepare to have some possible negative event happen when doing it this will bring out that negative energy and Karma though. Affirm in a positive way during the square this may lesson any negativity.

At the very least this will bring to the surface the inner issues karma and programming represented by the bad degree so you can work on the issue.

This is different for everyone so no you saying for example my Mars is at 25 Leo or 9 Virgo isn't going to say where the issue originated from that ended up in that placement. Only inner work will be able to tell you or looking at probably obvious themes in your external life and issues that need working on.

slyscorpion said:
Depends on what bad degree your talking about. Yes it will fix it eventually but if it's something really bad like 9 Pisces 15 Leo or 26 Taurus prepare to have some possible negative event happen when doing it this will bring out that negative energy and Karma though. Affirm in a positive way during the square this may lesson any negativity.

At the very least this will bring to the surface the inner issues karma and programming represented by the bad degree so you can work on the issue.

This is different for everyone so no you saying for example my Mars is at 25 Leo or 9 Virgo isn't going to say where the issue originated from that ended up in that placement. Only inner work will be able to tell you or looking at probably obvious themes in your external life and issues that need working on.

Btw it may need to be done several times to totally get rid of all bad things but it will work.
Do both Material and Spiritual at least a couple times. If this is the moon or mercury I know this sucks donkey balls due to the length of the square but it should he done anyways to correct this.

Saturn be careful on resolve the Karma before doing it trust me. But after cleaning it out you will benefit even more from it and fully rid yourself of the bad degree energy.

slyscorpion said:

Thanks very much.

15 Degrees of Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius are also unfortunate, but not to the extent as 15 degrees of Leo, one of the worst degrees in the Zodiac.

9 and 21 Degrees of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius have a tendency to misfortune. 21 Degrees of Scorpio is a definitely a degree of loss, both natally and in prediction, but the loss is not always negative.

At least now I know that the planetary squares will work for solving this. Is there any way for me to gain more information about the specifically highlighted degrees? I can try to do the inner reflection as you said, but I don't know how to figure out where "tendency to misfortune" applies. It could be anything and everything. How would I design an affirmation to specifically target something like this? I'm not sure what to do.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Btw it may need to be done several times to totally get rid of all bad things but it will work.
Do both Material and Spiritual at least a couple times. If this is the moon or mercury I know this sucks donkey balls due to the length of the square but it should he done anyways to correct this.

Saturn be careful on resolve the Karma before doing it trust me. But after cleaning it out you will benefit even more from it and fully rid yourself of the bad degree energy.

Oh I see. I've done Lydia's Saturn working twice now for 90 days so hopefully that will be enough. It's amazing how the Saturn issues just stopped dominating my mindset. I've been thinking of the Saturn square for a while. I just want to be more financially stable and secure before risking it during this awful time for Tabby and me. I can't afford to potentially have the floor disappearing from under our feet, just yet. Especially if it will bring out karma related to the bad degrees even if they aren't for the Saturn placement, as you say.

jrvan said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Oh I see. I've done Lydia's Saturn working twice now for 90 days so hopefully that will be enough. It's amazing how the Saturn issues just stopped dominating my mindset. I've been thinking of the Saturn square for a while. I just want to be more financially stable and secure before risking it during this awful time for Tabby and me. I can't afford to potentially have the floor disappearing from under our feet, just yet. Especially if it will bring out karma related to the bad degrees even if they aren't for the Saturn placement, as you say.

I am dealing with this one with a prominent point.
25 degrees of Leo is violent, and some who have this are in prison for violent crimes, especially those with their chart rulers on this degree. In addition, this is not a good degree for a planet to be on in a predictive chart. Problems will result from this placement according to the affairs it rules and/or house it is in. This is a very strong degree of alcoholism. Many who are chronic alcoholics have prominent planets on the 25th degree of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, or Aquarius. The influence is especially strong if Neptune is involved.

When Neptune entered 25 Aquarius I started years long being addicted to Alcohol and problems with it. Alcohol has caused me to lose control of myself and be violent before.

So yeah this is accurate.

High Priest, I don't know if this is wise to provide this information, but I'm rather desperate. The specific degrees that I need help with are as follows: 9 degrees of Scorpio, 21 degrees of Taurus, 15 degrees of Taurus.

Would I perhaps be permitted to e-mail you for advice on this? I know you're busy, but I don't know what to do. These degrees of misfortune are incredibly worrisome to me. I've done my best to be resourceful and self-reliant. I just don't know how to apply the knowledge I have absorbed and understood thus far to this in particular.

jrvan said:

High Priest, I don't know if this is wise to provide this information, but I'm rather desperate. The specific degrees that I need help with are as follows: 9 degrees of Scorpio, 21 degrees of Taurus, 15 degrees of Taurus.

Would I perhaps be permitted to e-mail you for advice on this? I know you're busy, but I don't know what to do. These degrees of misfortune are incredibly worrisome to me. I've done my best to be resourceful and self-reliant. I just don't know how to apply the knowledge I have absorbed and understood thus far to this in particular.

Do e-mail for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back