Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Reject tradition, Embrace tradition"

Quel_tizio

This "trend" exploded on social media for a long time already.
This trend consist in showing the worst part of our society(such as Lgbt, lack of discipline, strenght and spiritual common sens, terrorism ecc.) and then showing immages about historycal figures and what they accomplished, strong men, the glory of ancient civilitations ecc. to show how today our society is messed up and how good were "old time".
Although the most part of these videos are made by christians, do you think this is the first step for our society to really "Embrace tradition"(I mean the paganist/satanist tradition)?

Quel_tizio said:
This "trend" exploded on social media for a long time already.
This trend consist in showing the worst part of our society(such as Lgbt, lack of discipline, strenght and spiritual common sens, terrorism ecc.) and then showing immages about historycal figures and what they accomplished, strong men, the glory of ancient civilitations ecc. to show how today our society is messed up and how good were "old time".
Although the most part of these videos are made by christians, do you think this is the first step for our society to really "Embrace tradition"(I mean the paganist/satanist tradition)?

If christians make those memes, they will embrace "christian tradition"
It really depends who makes the memes what they mean, and the memes dont actually lead to anything special

What if they are christians? Let them be, they are useful, like and share their videos if those videos do help society.

You don t need to be SS to be useful in the war.

As an example, a lot of christians are the ones who REFUSE the vaccine, and a lot of the intelectual ATHEISTS are the one who take the vaccine.

The enemyes actually want to end christianity because it become a wall , thei sheeps are incontrolable.
AND WE CAN USE IT.

Just as i said, a lot of us are not vaccinated because of those christians, is like using their weapons against them, use the christian hatred for vaccines(beast sign 666 as they call it) for our own good.

I saw SS going to swear to christians and told them to be SS and they are wrong, for what the fk?

They are not the ones who we should try to convince, they are the ones that are already fkt and can be used against enemyes.

So yea, spread the christian work against jews, i even told christians things like " God will punish them, they are against god with the vaccine, they want to take our bodies that god gave us"

A little bit of acting and i made them saying all over their friends and facebook how bad the vaccine is, is simple , play smart, use their sheeps against themselves.

And those who scream to don t go to church, wtf why, so you will be punished and have more troubles that keep you from meditating, but hey you didn t get to church you are a good ss

Should have been called "Reject Conservatism, Embrace Tradition".

Like George Lincoln Rockwell states "This is where I get in trouble with a lot of Conservatives. You see a lot of Conservatives are actually Reactionaries. All they care about is money, money, money. They don't care how they get the money. They just want to see those moneybags."

Hitler in Mein Kampf(Dr.Dalton's translation). There are three powers - Power the weakest but has it's uses - Authority again limited but does conduct power and without authority power lacks comprehension - And finally Tradition the most powerful form of power and one that defines a group, people, or nation.

As for what was said above. I can easily see xtians backing their own destruction. If they have been praying for it for 2,000 years or over 2,000 years. It makes sense they prey on their own body from their belief.

What did HP.Cobra say don't be surprised if in the next few years and decades xtians say shit like "Fuck christ my life is unfixable by that wretched scumbag". To which they freak themselves out and others agreeing and not believing that came out of their mouth. I think it's just the cycle or ebb and flow of the Human civilization. People with mass knowledge are waking up and realizing something of our past was a far better glory than our current so-called "Modern Society".

In the end xtians like OpenMind2 stated can be used as useful idiots and work towards our goals. Even the very xtian person who speaks against xtianity is admitting to this truth. And the people who agree and double-up "Oh man my life got ruined by xtianity" or "All those priests and vatican people are child predators" or "Fuck christ he is a fucking kike that isn't Gentile".

And the funny part people will probably agree with them. Not all but the body of xtians is realizing this isn't a religion of good. Neither is it really a religion it's a slave program particularly to ruin people.

This meme "Reject Modernity, Embrace Tradition" is very repetitive and has become old.

I think that none of the people who repeats this phrase actually understands what it means. "Tradition" is not the same of "Traditionalism", and "Modernity" is not Technology or Cities.

Actual Tradition is following the right spirituality and embracing Pagan Values while Modernity is the behavior of the modern man, who tends to be lazy and full of ego, along with any crap that we don't need. By embracing Tradition we should definitely not push our countries backwards while worshiping the Gods, but work with them to go forward in the Future and leave "Modernity" behind us. After all, Spiritual Satanism is also a Scientific spirituality, as all of the real science is rooted in it.

By the way, how ironic that some of these so-called "Traditionalists" go to a Gym that is designed in very modern way. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back