Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help with guard demons please help me , i'm really obsessed and worried :((

Arno Dorian

(this post a little long)

I have been a satanist for two months . I tried contacted the my guardian demon twice using the pendulum but I didn't feel anything in either of them . Many people said this is about astral aperture but everyone who gets in touch (including those who have just started meditating and those who are not strong in their former life) say they feel some positive energy . So why can't i feel ?!
I found the post of g.i.m., I'll try but I know it won't work . I asked someone about the demon I thought was my protector and he said that someone have with the same protector demon was can pass to get in touch in six months . I think my guardian demon is Lady Astaroth (I'm not sure, but I feel a very close connection and I'll ask for a mark in the standard ritual, but I don't know how well it will work) . I wonder if he's coming because he's busy .

I'm really tired of trying, please guide me :| :?

Just relax. You will be fine. You may not feel it now because your senses are not opened yet. Just do the meditations, and you will be fine. You will feel when you are ready.

I work, but wherever I look, everyone felt at their first invitation, is it about busyness ? Or should I break the karma of my past lives ?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Just relax. You will be fine. You may not feel it now because your senses are not opened yet. Just do the meditations, and you will be fine. You will feel when you are ready.

Arno Dorian said:

I have been a satanist for two months . I tried contacted the my guardian demon twice using the pendulum but I didn't feel anything in either of them . Many people said this is about astral aperture but everyone who gets in touch (including those who have just started meditating and those who are not strong in their former life) say they feel some positive energy . So why can't i feel ?!
I found the post of g.i.m., I'll try but I know it won't work . I asked someone about the demon I thought was my protector and he said that someone have with the same protector demon was can pass to get in touch in six months . I think my guardian demon is Lady Astaroth (I'm not sure, but I feel a very close connection and I'll ask for a mark in the standard ritual, but I don't know how well it will work) . I wonder if he's coming because he's busy .

Gaurdian demons only start contacting us when we have advanced past a certain limit so they can start working with us and guiding us to advance even more.

You have no reason to know your gaurdian now. Your gaurdian will also most likely not try to contact you now.

If you REALLY want to know your gaurdian and learn from them you'll have to be patient, following a consistent meditation program daily and without fail and you'll have to keep reading the Joy of Satan website and learn more. It will take a long time until you meet your gaurdian and you will have to be advanced spiritually to a certain level.

You seem to be a beginner and that's okay but start getting advanced. Learn and read most if not all of stuff here:
www.joyofsatan.com
https://satanslibrary.org/

Do power meditations and open your 3rd eye and chakras. You will be able to see a Demon when you will be more open.

Hail Satan!

You seem immature, understand that you are not psychically open, and understand that the Gods know you are contacting them and will always hear you if you speak to them. With perseverance and a healthy mental state you will, in due time, find out who your Guardian Demon is, not by obsessing or having negative thought.

Arno Dorian said:

Why are you so eager to find your GD? I've dedicated for years and still don't know whether I have GD(s) or who he is. It doesn't matter if you don't know who is your GD.

I simply don't want to bother demons for my own things. I'm not curious about who he is. :)

I also like AC games. :D :D I looovve Odyssey.
Be patient. I'm sure you will find your guardian demon.

Finally , does sending energy to a demon, or making rtr on behalf of it makes me relate more closely

Aquarius said:
You seem immature, understand that you are not psychically open, and understand that the Gods know you are contacting them and will always hear you if you speak to them. With perseverance and a healthy mental state you will, in due time, find out who your Guardian Demon is, not by obsessing or having negative thought.

Arno Dorian said:
Finally , does sending energy to a demon, or making rtr on behalf of it makes me relate more closely

Aquarius said:
RTR's are to be done everyday regardless of asking favours to the Gods. We do them to ensure our survival and future existence.
As for sending them energy, yes, that is something the Gods appreciate.

Arno Dorian said:

Aquarius said:

Chill. It took me 3 years to know who my GD is. Just meditate.

I know you may be anxious to know your Guardian God/dess, but it takes time, patience, and effort. Let this determination to learn fuel your meditations and let it keep you on track for empowerment. Discovering your Guardian God/dess is truly satisfying and glorious, but such matters cannot be handed out that easily. Keep going with your meditations, keep learning, and don't back down!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back