Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question about relationship with Satan.

Chrys88

i want to know if i can have a relationship with Satan even if i'm a grown man ?? !! or am i too old for that ???!
Since my English is no longer up to date, I use google translate want to know if i can have a relationship with Satan even if i'm a Adult man :roll: :roll: ?? !! or am i too old for that ???!
Since my English is no longer up to date, I use google translate

Best regards

Chrys

What makes you think that Satan don't accept adults? I wonder.
Of course you can have a relationship with Satan, no matter how old you are.
I am about eighteen. Are you just said I'm too old? 😳
Don't be nervous. I'm sure people can understand you whether you use translators or not.

Chrys88 said:
i want to know if i can have a relationship with Satan even if i'm a grown man ?? !! or am i too old for that ???!
Since my English is no longer up to date, I use google translate want to know if i can have a relationship with Satan even if i'm a Adult man :roll: :roll: ?? !! or am i too old for that ???!
Since my English is no longer up to date, I use google translate

Best regards

Chrys

Chrys

Even if you were 100 years old, Satan would accept you. Age is not a factor.

Study www.joyofsatan.org. If you have any more questions, ask.

Relationship with humanity's actual creator is essential for life in general, no matter the age.
Have you read our main site?
Take your time.
Whatever the case, knowledge is power and no matter what you learn it may help you further in something in life at one point, and here I am talking about general stuff.

Satanism is not about rebel teens doing bad things in the name of Satan and using drugs. Satanism is about life. Life in general. Satan teaches us how to live. It's that simple. I've known people above their 50's who dedicated themselves to Satan. Unfortunately not face to face but it really made me feel very good, to know that you can completely accept a totally new reality at that age, growing in a world that pushes everyone to think as the sistem wants.

So satanism is for everyone. It is about advancing. It is about connecting with our creator and our primordial energy. Take your time and read, as, as I said, knowledge is power.

thanks for the reply and availability ;) ;)

I can make the dedication in another language while living abroad, or in the language of the state where I live.
I hope you understand what I mean !!

Hail Satan!!

Chrys88 said:
thanks for the reply and availability ;) ;)

I can make the dedication in another language while living abroad, or in the language of the state where I live.
I hope you understand what I mean !!

Hail Satan!!

You can do it in every language you want to. Just use the available dedication ritual provided on the JoyOfSatan. It is important what is in your heart.

Thank you so much for your help :).

Has someone already had contact with a Demon??

Chrys88 said:
Thank you so much for your help :).

Has someone already had contact with a Demon??

A lot of people here had, but you should know that this comes through constant meditation, and it takes lots of time and determination. See "power meditations" on the main site, if you dedicated yourself to Satan.

And as you said about your english, I suggest you to search for the Joy of Satan website in your language if there is any, so it may be easier to understand certain things.

Here are some links if it helps you
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/JLinks.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satans_Library.html

If you do not find your language here, you will get used to english as time passes, there isn't any problem with this. :D

thanks for your very informative answer my Friend !! ;) ;)
i wish you the best..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back