Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does shapeshifting work?

Nyan

So I thought that if you can shapeshift you can shapeshift into the same age everyday and by that way stay immortal. But according to H.P. Hooded Cobra I'm wrong and I don't understand shapeshifting properly. So how does it work? I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it and if you could show me how it works exactly and what you can and can't do with it. Can you:

Shapeshift into something immortal like the genetically engineered aliens.

Repeat shapeshifting into the same age everyday to stay immortal.

When you shapeshift into a new form are you in this form permanently until you shapeshift back.

If you shapeshift your brain can you regain memories from someone else or from your past life.

I think that it do not work in real life, but it is more like symbol. For example werewolf may be people mental condition when he is fighting at war. Bird is maybe symbol of astral body.

Nyan said:
What does the site say when it says you can shapeshift?
At this point you start to sound like numerous other similiar questions posted before, a troll.

Why don't you just go and study joyofsatan.

Kurat said:
I think that it do not work in real life, but it is more like symbol. For example werewolf may be people mental condition when he is fighting at war. Bird is maybe symbol of astral body.

Hey I sent you an email could you answer it.

Keep watching teen wolf lol we here all know shapeshifting is not in a physical sense but more about merging consciousness with an animal to do a number of things also can be achieved basically thru astral projection

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back