Evil

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Evil

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:06 am

Evil

Charlotte Keckler was a Catholic nun of the Carmelite cloistered convent. Keckler's testimony on the dark reality of the church is revealing.

You can find Keckler's testimony on utube, however she fell for the other side of the scam the Protester sect of the Catholic Church. The Protestants. After 22 years of beatings, torture, imprisonment and rape in the institution of the Church. The conditioning probably just went too deep. Along with a life of constant reinforcement of this lie into her soul. She is a subject of pity for sure. With that her testimony is full of praising this evil institution of xianity as "born again" type in the Protester scam. Which is why the jews created the protester movement [Luther and Calvin real name Cohen were both jews] to suck in all the massive dissatisfaction against the catholic program. And keep the scam going. You don't like catholic jewsus well we got protester jewsus, Goyim. Either way they own your soul.

Keckler was constantly harassed by the Catholic Church after she was able to escape from the prison and recover her health and started exposing the Catholic Church.

Keckler was a nun in a cloistered convent meaning they were literally locked away from the world into what Keckler discovered too late was literally a maximum security, prison institution with high walls and locked gates with the main building locked from the outside in. Even the nuns were locked into their cells every night. Just like a prison. To keep them in.

What Keckler stated:

The nun is forced to sign away her families property and wealth that will go to them or they already own. To the Church which makes the Church millions of dollars.

The scams the Church runs with Purgatory, paying to pray sins away and such. Makes the Church millions of dollars off this lie. In one month in America the Catholic Church made 20 million dollars off masses for passed away Catholic's, paid for by the families.

The nun has to lay nine hours in a casket in a black veil the symbol she is dead to the world. She can no longer have any contact with her family or life outside of the convent. This gives the Church total control over her.

Now let us examine what the Church does to humans totally under their control:

As she stated her vows signed away her human rights and she became a "mechanical human being" and property of Rome. She only found this out later when it was too late.

The nuns are locked inside a prison, they are not allowed to talk to each other. There are also encouraged to snitch to the Mother Superior on each other for favours. The whole convent is wired with listening deceives so they are spied on 24/7. If any break of the vow of silence or any rule is brutally punished. Some of these punishments result in madness and death for the nuns.

She was stripped naked to the waist and tried to a cross and whipped by other nuns with whips that have the sharp metal attached to it, as a literal blood ritual. Her next episode of torture as part of her vow as she found out was to be hosted into the air till she was on her toes by her thumbs with thumb screws and rope. And left there for days in her own filth. She had to be carried out and throw onto a plank in the infirmary. Behind her as she hung was a stool with spikes thought it so if she was able to lower herself down or broke the ropes she would fall onto that.

Nuns are literally thrown into dungeon cells for disobedience with dirt floors and left without food or water for days. To sit in their own filth, dirt, bugs and rats. They are also sometimes strapped around the ankles to bars in the ground in these cells, so they can not lay down and are forced to stand for days in the cells. If they try and lay down they can dislocate their ankles. There is also room with a deep pit,the boards over it are taken away and the nun is throw hands and feet are bound and thrown into a dark pit and left for days in vermin.

They are purposely fed a vegan, low calorie diet and put on heavy labour with sleep deprivation. To break their body and mind. She was only 85 pounds when she escaped.

They are raped by the Priests, the convent is also a sex slave brothel for the Catholic Priests. The Priest is allowed into the cells with the nun and locked in with them for the night. They were also forced to gather in a room a line and strip naked for the Priests to select which one they wanted to rape. This is a constant reality for them. Anyone nun who refuses is brutally beaten by the Priest. And then punished by the Mother Superior. Keckler stated the Priest would even beat pregnant nuns knocking them down to the ground and kicking them in the stomach repeatedly. Keckler who had a nursing degree treated many of these girls after the rapes. And stated they look liked they had been mauled by wild animals. She was also brutally beaten by the Priests.

The children of the rapes were usually still born or born with deformities most died shortly after birth. The survivors where hidden away by the Church as their property if not killed to cover this up. In Catholic nunnery's the remains of dozens of children have been found buried in the cellars.

One of the tortures imposed on the nuns was to be locked in a chair with a water tap dripping on the back of their head for hours at a time. This is literal torture. She said many of the nuns would go mad and become insane from this. The nuns who went insane were chained in the cells in the underground floors. So they couldn't sit, just with their feet on the ground. Where they were literally left to die. By not giving them any food or water. She personally witnessed this and that was the breaking moment for her after that she worked to escape.

The nuns are buried on the property when they die so nobody is ever going to know what happened and they are disconnected from their families for life anyway.

Note:

They are forced to pray night and day many times kneeling on a prayer board with sharp wires, always pumping energy into the jewish god form. They are taught that if they torture their bodies and spill their blood their passed on relatives and others will have 100 years less in Purgatory. They are constant forced to kneel before a painting of people burning in Purgatory and told the more of their blood they spill the faster people will get out of the burning fires in purgatory. A guilt trip which pushes them on to torture themselves with blood spilling acts further.

This serves as blood rituals to send more power to the enemy. These women are just used as cattle, being farmed for their energy and body and left to die.

HorusLucis

Re: Evil

Postby HorusLucis » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:19 am

This so gross,but it's the stark reality of what happens behind most of the closed doors of convents.
Still,it reflects what happens in Opus Dei Churches just like Paola Binetti confessed.And just like the founder of the Opus Dei wrote in his book,"Loved be the Pain,Sanctified be the Pain,Glorified be the pain" and such bullshit.And still,this proves what the xtian church are capable of doing to reap maximum psychic energy for their thoughtform of god.
Hail Truth Forever.
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

luis

Postby luis » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:30 am

I can't really understand how the fuck she still belive in THAT fucking jewish shit! I mean she as surely seen that that thing didn't help anybody...is that jewish spell so strong that she couldn't break free? I mean considering all the things that she did i'm sure that she was too much connected to that thoughtform, i'm really sad for her...

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:18 am

I put this post all over Twitter. Pope Francis, Vatican News, Vatican Watch.
Hope people can get the point.
Great post.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:04 pm

She spent her whole life absorbed into that thought form. She just went into the protestant church as a form of moving the goal posts around on the Christ crap so she can continue on with xianity. Which is why Protestantism was created.

luis wrote:I can't really understand how the fuck she still belive in THAT fucking jewish shit! I mean she as surely seen that that thing didn't help anybody...is that jewish spell so strong that she couldn't break free? I mean considering all the things that she did i'm sure that she was too much connected to that thoughtform, i'm really sad for her...

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:48 pm

But goy this is the path of salvation, can you take it down or should I call the anti defamation mafia?
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:52 pm

luis wrote:I can't really understand how the fuck she still belive in THAT fucking jewish shit! I mean she as surely seen that that thing didn't help anybody...is that jewish spell so strong that she couldn't break free? I mean considering all the things that she did i'm sure that she was too much connected to that thoughtform, i'm really sad for her...

I'd be inclined to believe that she doesn't exist anymore. "She" practically is a grey.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:42 pm

This is really disgusting
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

luis

Postby luis » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:28 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:She spent her whole life absorbed into that thought form. She just went into the protestant church as a form of moving the goal posts around on the Christ crap so she can continue on with xianity. Which is why Protestantism was created.

This make me think about my grandmother she is really a women that really hate everything that a xtians should be but even if she is like this, she can't break free from praying that thoughtform even if i explained to her many times how dangerous it is. I know that she is attracted to spirituality but she is too much into xtianity (like i said not really their way of thinking but only that she pray) it's so sad :(

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:49 pm

Conspiracy theory,goy.

Adagio //

Postby Adagio // » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:45 pm

Are you into the looooord lady. Thats the fate you got. Thats the fate you will get. Stupid goy.
Italia

SS322

Postby SS322 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:28 pm

This and that post about Moises Theriault were the most deranged shit I've read on this forum so far. And then people say that Satanism is about being gruesome and evil. Xtianity, you are messed up! Shame on you!
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:32 pm

The sad part is that even after that experience she didn't question Christianity.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:53 am

I remember when Maxine made that post about the deep web, I knew nothing of that and decided to explore it a bit and oh my god. I didn’t truly understand the darkness of humanity until my visit on the dark web. The true level of evil that exists within these jewish programs and how it’s affected humanity, even many of our own people don’t realize the extent so it’s very important that these stories get out, even though they’re hard to read.

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:06 am

SS322 wrote:This and that post about Moises Theriault were the most deranged shit I've read on this forum so far. And then people say that Satanism is about being gruesome and evil. Xtianity, you are messed up! Shame on you!

The Catholic Church is the real evil of this world...this type of stories from nuns and more people is more disgusting than the Gore and scat movies from Hollywood. They are alien indeed.

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Reminds me of the film the ''handmaidens tale', but more so, any of you guys seen it to know of what I speak? Similar treatment was afford witches by the church as well for long periods of time, of course there property was taken, sometimes split among there own family who were in on it. Some were real witches very few, but some. They have historically treated there own nuns like the heretics. Not all but some types. They stories I could tell from the past. Shocking but not surprising. Why revisit it? I find it sickening betrayal, and corruption.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''