Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2 questions

IblisJin6

Usually I'd make multiple posts, but these are pretty simple questions I don't remember seeing the answer to (probably from my own ignorance) anywhere so just decided to ask

1. Is China good or bad? They're made out to be bad, but is that part of the jews' plan? Trump doesn't seem to like them. It's confusing!

2. With astrology, should I study tropical or sidereal system (and which ayanamsa)? Maybe neither is correct? Is there a system most people don't know about?? I see this war going on everywhere, and thought this place might have the answer.

Thanks for reading, hail satan!!

I can't answer second question since I do not know astrology.

About your first question,
Chinese people themselves aren't bad. Its those who are at the top who are corrupted and morally bankrupt.
And slowly they are trying to spread their corruption to the general chinese citizen(who in essence are just trying hard to survive).

Chinese people have to be careful about each and every words they utter. One mistake or a slip up and they or their family members land in jail. Its the circumstances that have forced them to act in such a way which might seem bad to you but they are just trying hard to survive.

In such an environment, there is no doubt that lots of bad apples grow among chinese compared to other citizens of different nationality.

The CCP(Chinese Communist Party) are the one to be damned and eradicated in all of their entirety.
Not the general chinese people.

Username said:
The CCP(Chinese Communist Party) are the one to be damned and eradicated in all of their entirety.
Not the general chinese people.

Sorry, i think i worded my question badly. I will never hate people just for being Chinese, i know many great china people. I was on about the government. Thanks for your answer!

I have finally managed to find the answer to my second question anyway, so no need to worry about that. Thank you!

Aquariuss said:
*kike pretending to be another member*

Oy vey, nice try Troll 3/10 points,

new2.png

look
the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed .

Username said:
Chinese people have to be careful about each and every words they utter. One mistake or a slip up and they or their family members land in jail. Its the circumstances that have forced them to act in such a way which might seem bad to you but they are just trying hard to survive.
I know a person who talked about how bad and disgusting the communism party is in public and nothing happened. One won't be thrown into jail as long as he is not influencial.

Not all Chinese need to try hard to survive. The situation is different varying from person to person. Some Chinese people don't need to struggle for their survival. They have a lot of time and comfortable life.

Yes those who praise CCP from the bottom of their hearts are not bad. Those who are working for CCP are just forced and none of them are willingly and gladly.
Are you sure?
Don't you know most Chinese see communism as their savior and hero willingly? They ruined Chinese traditional culture by mixing it with jewish corruption. No one forced them. They choose it and they deserve it.
Those who want to poison your pet dogs and want to steal and eat them are good people. Hey you know what we should forgive them because it was the evil jewish government who forced them to do what they don't want to do. They are victims and they are not annoying SS who lives in China and suffers from all these bullshit. They are innocent and good people although they have the tradition of stealing and eating pet dogs for centuries. By the way my puppy was poisoned to death by them as well many years ago.

Kudra said:
Username said:
I know a person who talked about how bad and disgusting the communism party is in public and nothing happened. One won't be thrown into jail as long as he is not influencial.

Not all Chinese need to try hard to survive. The situation is different varying from person to person. Some Chinese people don't need to struggle for their survival. They have a lot of time and comfortable life.

I do think that they have to be careful when speaking about their government. With the credit scores and all, you never can know if you would be reported by someone you know for them to earn extra credit.

Besides, you only know one person whose circumstances I do not know, even I can't say for sure.
Though I have a feeling that he didn't go unnoticed by the radar set up by CCP. Have you checked on him recently ?Is he doing well ? You sure he wasn't sent into a camp of some sorts? Its extremely dubious as to how they would let it slide.
What I can say is that the CCP is extremely totalitarian. They wouldn't want anyone to speak anything bad about them as it plants a seed in the public. A seed which they would do each and everything in their power to remove before it germinates. Its the seed of rebellion.

Not all Chinese need to try hard to survive. I agree with you on that. However, most chinese need to try hard to survive.
Again, some Chinese people don't need to struggle for their survival, but most chinese do need to struggle.
Emphasis on; most

I am comparing China with the rest of the world where if you take only a glimpse at the ratio of people who are trying to make thier ends meet to the ratio of people who are thriving on the former group, you would know what I am talking about.

Username said:
I do think that they have to be careful when speaking about their government. With the credit scores and all, you never can know if you would be reported by someone you know for them to earn extra credit.
Credit scores? Do you mean that Chinese people can report someone who said the wrong words to gain extra credit scores?
Well, I have been living in China for 18 years and I didn't know this until today. It seems that my parents and I have missed many benefits.

Username said:
Besides, you only know one person whose circumstances I do not know, even I can't say for sure.
Though I have a feeling that he didn't go unnoticed by the radar set up by CCP. Have you checked on him recently ?Is he doing well ? You sure he wasn't sent into a camp of some sorts? Its extremely dubious as to how they would let it slide.
What I can say is that the CCP is extremely totalitarian. They wouldn't want anyone to speak anything bad about them as it plants a seed in the public. A seed which they would do each and everything in their power to remove before it germinates. Its the seed of rebellion.
Well, if you want to know, that person is me. I was talking about something about jews, communism and christianity after class with my classmate in my high school several years ago. No one really cares about us. They only think we are noisy.

Username said:
Not all Chinese need to try hard to survive. I agree with you on that. However, most chinese need to try hard to survive.
Again, some Chinese people don't need to struggle for their survival, but most chinese do need to struggle.
Emphasis on; most

I am comparing China with the rest of the world where if you take only a glimpse at the ratio of people who are trying to make thier ends meet to the ratio of people who are thriving on the former group, you would know what I am talking about.
Well, it seems that I'm lucky enough. I'm going to be a teacher after graduating from college, which works 8 hours a day and has a lot of vacations.

Kudra said:
Username said:
Credit scores? Do you mean that Chinese people can report someone who said the wrong words to gain extra credit scores?
Well, I have been living in China for 18 years and I didn't know this until today. It seems that my parents and I have missed many benefits.

Username said:
Well, if you want to know, that person is me. I was talking about something about jews, communism and christianity after class with my classmate in my high school several years ago. No one really cares about us. They only think we are noisy.

Username said:
Emphasis on; most

Well, it seems that I'm lucky enough. I'm going to be a teacher after graduating from college, which works 8 hours a day and has a lot of vacations.

Kudra said:
I know a person who talked about how bad and disgusting the communism party is in public and nothing happened.

And there's this...

Kudra said:
Well, if you want to know, that person is me. I was talking about something about jews, communism and christianity after class with my classmate in my high school several years ago.

You are going to be a teacher yourself, I don't dare to question a future teacher on his/her definition of public or his/her obvous or not so obvious intention to twist the definition of the meaning to suit his/her own definite agenda which again, I couldn't possibly fathom.

If you say that talking with your highschool friend is same as talking in public then you must be living a very lone and destitute life to not have friendly private conversations.
I hope you find some good friends with whom you are able to speak freely with feelings of at least teenytiny tidbits of privacy.

This was my last post to you. I don't want to bother the mods anymore with out arguements and my work ends here. Further discussion with you is now futile and time wasting.

Hope you have a good day,

With Best Regards,
A Fellow SS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back