Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS Ritual Schedule For 28th February to 5th of March

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our SS Family.

Finally there are favoring planets to continue with rituals. As it has been observed, we have been scoring serious victories. Some of these have been posted, others are known, and others we won't know about as they never make it to the news. Irrespective of that fact, there is progress being done, and those who are against us are definitely not happy.

2020 entered with a lot of unfortunate circumstances that have also affected some people, others closer and others less. We are keeping everything going, and everyone must keep up with meditations, staying focused on their goals, and take steps towards self improvement and self protection. The enemy will try whatever but we have to also keep going as there is no need to for anyone to be totally alone.

It is unclear how much the escalation will be in unfortunate events from the "Pandemics" that are being laid now, let alone a lot of other issues the the enemy keeps doing. Few SS that have communicated that they are on the epicenter do not describe nothing pleasant from this. Not everyone may be at the same advantage but by mutual help and workings done, we reinforce, and the Gods also help.

Remember to have faith in the Gods, and never give up. We have been in the offensive and winning, so naturally, they are going to lash out. This is just mathematics, one plus one equals two. Also remember another thing - if they could have ended anyone, they would have done it the very same moment they could. The enemy has no mercy and they also have no logic or compassion either. So if you are still here, you are here because there is power. All that matters is for people to discover this gradually in themselves and cleave one's souls to it.

One way to stay safe is obviously to have means of communication [The Forums for example, as Yahoo has been razed to the ground for evident reasons] and finances, knowledge and so forth. The rituals here are to help give positive airs for people to tread better.

Careful steps are being taken for further fortification and evaluation and we are still here [unlike many who are gone] because of Satan's grace and some watchful people who actually care and actually want to see things getting better.

No Satanist is required to suffer, and the end point in meditation is to be able to do managing, however on the path to this, in many cases, both this world and the planets can be unrelenting and brutal. We can help one another while also helping each ourselves, in a way that doesn't decrease nobody and increases everyone.

This is key in advancement and multiplying our individual power by using our collective power. No individual is as powerful as us together combined collectively. Sharing blessings is important and Satan looks upon us with pride when we are united in a form of unity that nobody can break, as thus, empowering ourselves and falling as an ever heavier fist on the enemy. But also for safety and comfort.

So long the RTR is being done, forces that include Muslim, Christian and Jewish spiritual forces are broken at the root. There is steady advancement and progress. This may look a little strange, but there are a lot of manifestations in the last years with the RTR. One could never imagine in 2013 or 2014 that in 2020 the world would be all in itself turning back slowly into Nationalism after the long drunkedness of "West YOLO open for everyone", or that 1 in 5 people in Europe would become aware quickly of that they are being Jewed after decades of ceaseless brainwashing.

It's actually happening.

What can also be said about the huge European backfire about the fake (((Refugee))) Kalergi crisis? Brainwashing of decades has been dispelling in around less than 5 years. Naturally, Jews are panicking and have been evacuating Europe.

Two decades earlier in Ireland [a heavily xian country massacred by the enemy constantly] it would be beyond imagination that the Blasphemy Law would be removed, but now, this was removed in January 17th 2020. People used to kill for (((Christos))) but now people are slowly moving away from this stupid mess. European countries are reacting heavily against xianity.

The enemy is mortified and their last ditch attempt is to try to Islamize Europe before the Pagan and European movements take over the heart and soul worldwide once again. Pagan movements are also emerging worldwide, and our agenda, as far as the enemy raises their hand against us, shows that we are there and that we exist. After all this censorship, all these attacks, all these attempts, this only looks like a miracle.

The downfall, public humiliation, and public exposure of the Communist, and Jew based regime in China, that is another victory that cannot be overstated. This sets the precedents for the first major breakdown of the world's largest Communist government that still exists. So many things have been exposed and so far the world is showing signs that indeed there is hope and that people are not the borg the enemy has manufactured them carefully to be.

Due to the fact I have to be short now, as to not deviate, I will post the rituals below. The Dates are clear in the title - We will be doing this for a week due to the favorable planets. This builds upon what we have achieved from before.

I also have half prepared a post to explain further on how people can receive better and more help from the Gods, in a technical way. Satan has explained before that this can be made easier.

For now we do these below, and remember to stay strong and resolute. Satan and our Ancient Gods are with us all, never forget that.

The Rituals below:

JoS Protection Ritual & Wealth For Satanists Ritual [February 28th - March 5th]

https://www.satanisgod.org/ProsperityRitual.html - Prosperity Wealth for Satanists Ritual

https://www.satanisgod.org/JOS_Protection.html - Jos Protection Ritual

DO NOT FORGET ALSO TO KEEP CLEAN AND DO THE RTR RITUAL! The enemy is on the folding, and we must NOT STOP!

Below the links to the Returning Curses Part 1 and 2, and the Reverse Torah Ritual:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html - Part 1 Returning Curses

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html - Part 2 Returning Curses

https://www.joyofsatan.org/SLIB/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm - The Reverse Torah Ritual

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I've been probably under some strange attack. I had brain sympthoms but nothing was detected on medical scans. I saw some members posting sme even serious problems, but here we are back on out feet again fighting and obtaining victory after victory. Keep it up brothers and sisters. There is nothing more satisfying than justice.
Fuck the enemy! Fuck every single molecule that forms them.

Awesome! I was waiting for another schedule, this is amazing.

We are gaining strength, and also space, as the enemy is pushed back further and further, making everything easier for us, and all our rituals ever more successful, while the enemy keeps loosing on every front.

So many things have gone in favor for us, it's amazing to see. While this year is rough and the world is definitely experiencing turmoil, such struggle can lead to positive change, and nothing can be achieved for free. The price being paid for victory is also getting less and less painful as we do more and make more ground.

All the enemies efforts keep backfiring, each time harder than the last. We really have been on a huge roll right now. Keep it up everyone! Together we achieve victory, together we truly are unbreakable!

There comes a day where we can all celebrate and revel in the success of our grand purpose. It truly isn't far away anymore. Just be aware that things usually escalate the closer you get to the climax of your cause, so like Cobra said, be prepared and always resolute.

Hail Satan, fellow Brothers and Sisters!

I'm already doing rituals for prosperity and power. It changes nothing if I add these two, right?

HP,

Thanks for the news, it's an extra motivation for all of us.

I'm going to start doing the rituals right now and I'm looking forward to the post that will explain how we can receive better and more help from the gods, in a technical way.

Hello Hp Hooded Cobra. May i ask if It's not necessarily to be open on the chakras to make the vibrations by the runes fulfill the positive energy on myself and so as the cleansing on the returning curses ?

A quick question after the wealth and protection ritual is it necessary to clean an aura? In the jos protection ritual how many times do we affirm?

I hope the Gods and Father Enki understands my poor visualization on the light inside during this process of time. Sorry to claim two answers on both manifestations. I'm just worry for having a lack of vision and not being perfect enough to help and protect the others are around, but i'll keep doing my best!

One question is the ritual of protection and the ritual of wealth every day? Or only on February 28 to March 5?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our SS Family.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This will be an excellent addition to the 2 RTRs. If everyone does the Wealth Ritual now that we have weakened them perhaps people can get some Money.

SS Ritual Schedule For 28th February to 5th of March

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KiX7zrKlLOpa/

Awesome :D

Is it recommended that we raise our energies before the ritual? I'm about to start the rituals and will start doing it once I've been given an answer

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

Is it recommended that we raise our energies before the ritual? I'm about to start the rituals and will start doing it once I've been given an answer

You can, but i dont think that its necessary, since you are going to raise energy through vibrating runes in the rituals themselves.

LuxSoul said:
Hello Hp Hooded Cobra. May i ask if It's not necessarily to be open on the chakras to make the vibrations by the runes fulfill the positive energy on myself and so as the cleansing on the returning curses ?
Yes, you can do the workings just fine.

Angel68000 said:
One question is the ritual of protection and the ritual of wealth every day? Or only on February 28 to March 5?
Every day during that timespan, so 28, 29, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Angel68000 said:
From the 28th to the 5th.

Apprentice said:
I wanted to ask, in the prosperity ritual, the AUM, will it look like this: Aum - Affirmation - Aum - Aum - Affirmation - Aum - Aum - Affirmation... ?

It should be
Aum - Affirmation 10 times - Aum

Vibrate Aum, then do the affirmation ten times, then vibrate Aum once more.

Is it just me or this rituals with each schedule, are becoming more and more powerful ?

Compared to the last time the aftereffects were INSANE, in my case at least, i felt that i was really close to reaching orgasm, with rituals alone !

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

You dont have to do it, but it's usually recommended. Just some Satanama or energy breathing.

Apprentice said:
I wanted to ask, in the prosperity ritual, the AUM, will it look like this: Aum - Affirmation - Aum - Aum - Affirmation - Aum - Aum - Affirmation... ?
I assume so. That's how I do it. Personally I also thought about if there actually is supposed to be a "double" Aum or if we should just do one inbetween. Unless otherwise stated by one of the HPs, I would say we should go with the double Aum as normal.

Apprentice said:

Yes!

Donovandal said:
Is it just me or this rituals with each schedule, are becoming more and more powerful ?

Compared to the last time the aftereffects were INSANE, in my case at least, i felt that i was really close to reaching orgasm, with rituals alone !

Yes, they are. Rest reassured.

I instated this and I am proud to say that Satanists will get to the place that we deserve in due time. Have faith and HAIL SATAN!

Shael said:
Apprentice said:
I assume so. That's how I do it. Personally I also thought about if there actually is supposed to be a "double" Aum or if we should just do one inbetween. Unless otherwise stated by one of the HPs, I would say we should go with the double Aum as normal.

It is a double AUM.

lilquote said:
Apprentice said:

It should be
Aum - Affirmation 10 times - Aum

Vibrate Aum, then do the affirmation ten times, then vibrate Aum once more.
That's not correct. Read what HP Cobra said. It's Aum - Affirmation - Aum, Aum - Affirmation - Aum, like that for a total of 10 times.

LuxSoul said:
I hope the Gods and Father Enki understands my poor visualization on the light inside during this process of time. Sorry to claim two answers on both manifestations. I'm just worry for having a lack of vision and not being perfect enough to help and protect the others are around, but i'll keep doing my best!
Do your meditation, under neath a lamp or bright light. This will help.

How many times is it optimal to say the affirmation on the JOS protection ritual it doesn’t say. Do we say it 10 times like the Protection and wealth ritual

What about the JOS Protection Ritual runes repetitions it is written they can be done:
x10,x18,x 40, x60, x80 or x 100 times.

But as far as I know it was sayed to vibrate runes accourding to thear number Algiz 15, Sowilo 16, tyr 17 (source runic kabalah) or to use powernumbers like 9, 18 , 88, 111. If different runes are used to getter the number should add up to each other and 40 or higher (can be divided result is a natural number, no e.g. 1,33 or 0) if no powernumber is used?

When I think about it, the wealth and prosperity ritual has also for me unclear reps:

Fehu - 40 or 10 times. Number 1 Runic kabalah
Sowilo - 40 or 10 times. Number 16 ""
Wunjo - 40 or 10 times. Number 8 ""
Othal - 40 or 10 times. Number 24 ""
Ansuz- 10 times Number 4 ""

"After 40 times you can do it 60 vibrations, 80 vibrations, or 100 vibrations if one wants this]"

or are 40,60,80,100 also power numbers ?

For the JOS Protection Ritual, how are the affirmations supposed to be done? And how many times?

Is it SATANAS - Affirmation - AUM then SATANAS - Affirmation - AUM and so on? Or is it SATANAS once, then the affirmation however many times, and then AUM once?

EasternFireLion666 said:
I've been probably under some strange attack. I had brain sympthoms but nothing was detected on medical scans. I saw some members posting sme even serious problems, but here we are back on out feet again fighting and obtaining victory after victory. Keep it up brothers and sisters. There is nothing more satisfying than justice.
Fuck the enemy! Fuck every single molecule that forms them.

I recently had a scare about heart symptoms. I went to the emergency room and all of my tests came back normal. When I was first getting the symptoms I asked the Gods was it a psychic attack. The first emergency department I went to I didn't get to see a doctor but I was told that there were 11 people ahead of me. The next day I went to a different emergency department and was ironically placed in room 11 to be seen by a doctor. Then a post was made on the forums (I think Mageson wrote it) saying that the number 11 is the Jewish number for destruction and something else. Mines was definitely a strange attack.

I got two questions about JoS Protection Ritual

1- is it Algız/Sowilo/Tyr/Algız/Sowilo/Tyr OR Algız18 Sowilo18 Tyr18

2- Can we do the affirmation 10 times?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back